Blind - 2

Love Is...

JYJ - Found You (Chajatta)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFVtuljRXg0


∞ 


White room. 
That's the first thing she saw as her eyelids opened.
Then she whipped her head to her left. 
She saw Luhan with his glasses, studying Biology.
"Luhan?"
"JinJin-ah! You're awake!" Luhan smiled as he took off his glasses.
"Why am I here? And don't we have class?"
"You're here because you talked to a girl who claims I'm her boyfriend and she threw a fit at you then started hitting you up, but you were saved by a prince charming who happens to be nearby!" Luhan grinned.
"Let me guess. The prince charming's name is Luhan."
"Wow, you're good at this! Then you're not at class because I've excused the both of us."
"Luhan, you always described yourself as Prince Charming." Jinri sighed. 
"It's not my fault that I'm best-looking. Anyway, it's break time. Want to eat?"
"Sure."
Just as they were about to get out of the room...
"JINRI! ARE YOU OKAY?!" Both Yejin & Younghee barged into the room, behind them were Kris & Chanyeol.
"I'm okay guys! It's just a stupid who beat me up, I'm fine!"
"You forgot to mention the part where the prince charming saved you." Luhan cleared his throat.
"Oh yeah, then Luhan saved me, so, I'm okay now!"
"YAH! It's Prince Charming, not Luhan!" Luhan whined, and the result of getting hit in the head by Kris.
"Yahh!!!"
"Oh come on 'Prince Charming', let's go!" Jinri groaned.
"She called me Prince Charming!" Luhan grinned as the twins, Kris, and Yejin shook their heads.

 


∞ 


 

"You okay, Jinri? I heard you were at the medical room." Baekhyun said as the gang sat down at their normal seat at the cafeteria. Jinri blew a raspberry.
"I'm fine, Baek. Really." Jinri smiled, and yanked Luhan who's still grinning because Jinri called her Prince Charming to sit next to her. Sehun only chuckled to see his favorite hyung grinning like crazy while the twins shook their heads rapidly.
"What are you guys doing?" Junmyeon approached them. They shrugged, when suddenly stared at each other meaningly.
"Uh, earth to Chanyeol & Younghee?" Kyungsoo said, waving his hand in front of Chanyeol while Yixing waved his in front of Younghee. Suddenly, both twins had their hands clasped together and started singing.
"Sorry sorry sorry sorry naega naega naega meonjeo naege naege naege ppajyeo ppajyeo ppajyeo beoryeo baby. Shawty shawty shawty shawty nuni busyeo busyeo busyeo sumi makhyeo makhyeo makhyeo naega michyeo michyeo michyeo baby." They sang as they danced.
"Yah! We know you're hardcore fangirl and fanboy of SuJu, but you're embarassing us!" Tao shook his head. Younghee shrugged and grinned.
"Luhan?" Chanyeol suddenly called.
"Okay." Then they positioned themselves, with hands between their feet which were opened widely.
"Neon nareul wonhae, neon naege ppajyeo, neon naege michyeo, he-eo nalsu eobseo, I got you~ under my skin. Neon nareul wonhae, neon naege ppajyeo, neon naege michyeo, neon naui neoye, I got you~ under my skin. Hanbeoni kiseuwa hamkke..." And before Chanyeol could continue, Kris & Jinri had pulled both lads to their original seats.
"You're embarassing us." Kyuwan as the eldest shook his head. Chanyeol flashed a huge grin.
"Hey Junmyeon, Junsu, Yejin!" Moonkyu called and sat next to Kyuwan. He is Junmyeon's, Junsu's, and Yejin's cousin.
"Hi Moonkyu." Yejin called and took a piece of Chanyeol's cupcake. The table was crowded with 18 teenagers. Kyuwan, Moonkyu, Junmyeon, Junsu, Kris, Minseok, Luhan, Jinri, Yixing, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Younghee, Yejin, Kyungsoo, Jongdae, Jongin, Tao, & Sehun. 
"I still can't believe I got a B in Economy." Jongin banged his books to the table. 
"Wow, Jongin got a B? It's a whole new world record!" Younghee clasped her hands. Jongin only laughed. "Very funny, Younghee. I don't even know if its an insult or not." Jongin said. "Maybe it is." Younghee stuck her tongue out. Kris laughed as he fed Younghee his sandwich. Suddenly, the flirty voice whom Kris succeeded in getting out of Younghee's house yesterday boomed again.
"KRIS OPPA!"
Kris groaned. 
"Don't turn around oppa. Don't turn around." Younghee whispered as she fed Kris her spaghetti. Kris did as told.
"Oppa! I miss you so much! Even though I don't know why you made me go away from the- ughh, you again! Why are you always stalking my oppa?" She scoffed, glaring daggers to Younghee.
"I'm stalking your oppa? More like YOU'RE stalking mine." Younghee scoffed. Kris stopped Younghee before she could get further.
"I got this baby I got this." He whispered to Younghee and stood up.
"Hyerin, I'm warning you. Don't come here because you are not welcome here. I don't want to shout at a girl okay?"
Hyerin just took the last sentence as advantage.
"Oppa, my friends from my table are coming here, okay? I'm going--"
"SHUT THE UP JANG HYERIN! I DID NOT SAY I'M NOT GOING TO SHOUT AT YOU. GO BACK TO YOUR TABLE UNLESS YOU WANT THESE GUYS TO EMBARASS YOU IN FRONT OF THE CAFETERIA." Kris roared as Hyerin took a step back in fear. Younghee pulled Kris back with the help of Yixing.
"Calm down Kris, calm down." Younghee rubbed the back of his hand.
"I can't. Tell me if she continues to pester you, 'kay?" Younghee nodded. Hyerin still stand there and glared at Younghee.
"You incompetent ! ! ! Get--"
"I said BACK OFF HYERIN. You're the not her! Let me guess, yesterday you slept with 3 boys, no?" Kris smirked.
"But oppa! I dress like this--"
"To impress me bla bla bla. But I only have 1 girl in my mind, so sorry and I am not impressed with those kind of dresses." Kris said, then turned around and started eating again. Younghee looked at Kris again, worriedly.
A few seconds after, stomps were heard.
"Phew! I thought she was never leaving." Luhan said.
"Kris, are you okay?" Younghee asked.
"Yes I am." Kris smiled to Younghee.
"You said there's only one girl in your mind. Is it Sekyung?" She smirked.
*bu shi, ta de ming zi shi Park Younghee / Pu Ying Xi.* "Nah, it's just something I made up." He chuckled but somehow Younghee felt sad. *Now Younghee, you don't have feelings for him, why are you sad?* she mentally slapped herself.
"Anyway! You guys want to go to the beach?" Jongin suddenly jumped up.
"WHOOZ! DA BEACH!" Chanyeol jumped in the air.
"Why don't we all go? It's better." Younghee smiled.
"You heard her. After prom!" Kris said.
"AFTER PROM IT IS!" Luhan and Sehun shook hands.

"Don't worry, they'll have me as their party booster." She smirked.



A/N: I know, short chapter. Sorry I cn't make a longer chapter ;_;

 

Best wishes,

 

 

Jacqueline861015