Alive - 4

Love Is...

DBSK - Rising Sun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqBFijZAFjI


∞ 


"Thank you for introducing me to those 4 hot guys there with your brother." She said while smirking. Younghee felt anger brushing over her until a pair of arms slid over her waist. The owner of the arms rested his head to the crook of her head and whispered something to her, whom she immediately recognize the voice.

"Ignore her. Everyone knows she's the , not you." The husky voice whispered.
"I know Kris. I know." She hissed.
"YAH!" Hyerin suddenly hissed and slapped Younghee's face. Kris immediately came into Younghee's rescue.
"Hyung!" Mir cried in surprise. 
"That's it! You, get out of this house!" Kris cried in fury as he helped Younghee up and his eyes softened as he saw Hyerin's hand print planted on her cheeks. He caressed her cheek.
"You okay?" He asked.
"I'm fine." She assured, then turned to Hyerin.
"You. Get out. Right now. I'm serious." Younghee gritted her teeth. 
"I'm serious too, I--"
"GET THE OUT HYERIN!" Suddenly Kris roared. The whole room planted their eyes on Kris.
"Like you own this house." Hyerin rolled her eyes.
"Oh you're wrong. He stays here, Jang Hyerin. So, get out right now, or I'll make sure you'll live in regret." Unbelievably, Mir was the one who said that.
"Mr., I'm here to make you happy instead of being bored here." Hyerin rolled her eyes.
"Younghee, tell the people to go back and do what were they doing." Kris whispered.
"Roger that." She said, then turn around to the audience.
"Please go back to what you were doing! We will take care of this intruder!" Younghee bowed as the audience started to scatter around.
"Aww, I was just enjoying the audience. Why did you dismiss them?" She pretended to pout. Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, and Changmin pretended to gag.
"This woman is ridiculous! You're not allowed to step another foot in this house!" Kris said and pulled Hyerin's hand out of the house. Younghee ran after them. As they reached the front door, Kris let go of Hyerin's hand. Hyerin turn around and puckered her lips, and was about to smack Kris' lips if Younghee didn't slam the door right in front of her.
*Dammit.* Hyerin hiss mentally, then glare at the door.
"I'll get you, Park Younghee."


∞ 



"Thank you for visiting. I'm sorry for the intruder." Younghee waved to the last guest and shut the door.
"That's the last." Chanyeol pretended to wipe a fake sweat.
"We're glad that you didn't see us as guests." Kyuhyun said. Younghee folded her arms and rolled her eyes at him. There were only Kyuhyun, Changmin, Eunhyuk, & Mir there, with Kris & Chanyeol.
"Yes, and that's why, I want you to clean up the room" she beamed. The boys groaned except for Mir.
"Noona, where's the broom?" He asked innocently. She pointed to one and he ran to it.
"Really? Mir is going to do it?" Kyuhyun rolled her eyes.
"If only Yongguk was here." Eunhyuk sighed.
"Oh yeah? Well Yongguk hyung will have to do what I say." Younghee said firmly as she went to grab 2 mops and a broom, and handed each to one of the boys.

"There, all done!" Kris beamed happily. Kyuhyun looked proud of himself.
"There. Now, the scores." Younghee suddenly said as Chanyeol & Changmin chorused together.
"Scores?"
"Yep, scores." Younghee said as she started taking out a piece of paper.
"Shim Changmin!" Changmin unconsciously walked towards Younghee.
"C+!"

"Aww, why only C+?!" Changmin groaned while the others laughed.
"Moving on!" She ignored him and called out the next name.
"Park Chanyeol!" He got up confidently.
"B!"
"Yes!" He pumped his fist in the air.
"Lee Eunhyuk! Or should I say Lee Hyukjae!" And Eunhyuk got in front of her.
"A!"
"WHAT?!" The whole room chorused as Eunhyuk pumped his fist in the air then fall back to the ground as if he was worshipping Younghee.
"How come Hyukjae hyung gets an A while I only get a C+?!" Changmin cried.
"Unfortunately for you, Mr. Shim, Hyuk oppa cleaned everything, even a speck of dust wasn't seen when he swept the dining room." Younghee explained and then moved to the next person.
"Kris Wu!" He got in front of Younghee while Changmin snickered. Younghee shot a glare at him and Changmin shut up.
"B+!"
"How come he got higher than me?!" Chanyeol asked.
"Oh please. You're her twin and you can't even read her mind." Changmin snorted.
"Changmin oppa! C-!"
"What the heck?!" Changmin cried as the other 5 laughed. 
"Anyway! Cho Kyuhyun!" She called.
"C+!"
"Yes!" Changmin cried.
"Nu-uh. Shim Changmin, you are C-." Younghee said.
"Bang Mir!" Mir came up.
"B+!" 
"No fair!" Chanyeol cried.
"And that requires the end of Younghee's lesson!" She beamed.
"Whoa. If this is a lesson, then Eunhyuk hyung is the cleverest & Changmin hyung is the stupidest?" Mir bluntly asked. 
"Unexpected." Kyuhyun shook his head.

"Yah!" Changmin & Eunhyuk cried.


∞ 



"Annyeong oppadeul!" Younghee waved to her oppas and went back inside again.
"Jaljayo Chanyeol & Kris oppa!" She said while yawning.
"Ne!" Kris cried while playing his phone inside his room whom he share with Chanyeol. He was playing random stuffs when he saw a familiar ring tone.
'Youngie Youngie's Alarm^^~'
He smiled to himself.
*shui de hao, Yingxi. Ni zhi dao ma? Wo ai ni.*



A/N: so this is the first chapter! Sorry for the short update, chapter two is ready!!!

 

Best wishes,

 

Jacqueline861015