Crazy - 1

Love Is...

"My heart runs after your increasingly quick steps.
I think I’ll go crazy." -Bang Yongguk (Going Crazy)


2NE1 - It Hurts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUiMaz4BNKw


"Omo, isn't Daehyun very handsome?! Naui Busan Wonbin!"
"Ani! I prefer Yongguk!"
"Zelo!!!"
"B.A.P!"
A few girls were blocking her way as she accidentally heard their conversation.
"Jeogiyo." She said again as she bumped for the first time that day.
"Yah! Watch where you are going!" The girl she bumped to shouted at her as she flinched.
"Mianhae." She bowed several times. One of the girls who crowded her recognizes her though.
*Han Juyeon? The girl who spoke to oppa yesterday?*
"Sorry isn't going to make it better that you've bumped into a senior! Do you have manners?!" She screamed as she slapped her.
"Don't bother replying that anyway. No use." She slapped her again as Juyeon started to shed tears.
"Miyoung, she's crying already!" Her friends snickered except for the one who seems to recognize her.
"Giving up already? I'll let you go just this once." Miyoung said and walked away with her gang. Juyeon started to sob harder. Unknown to her, one of the girl from Miyoung's gang stayed there.

"Juyeon-ssi." Juyeon looked up.
"Come on, stand up. I won't bully you like they did although I am their friend." She smiled at her, assuring her to take her hand. Juyeon unwillingly took her hand and stood up.
"You maybe didn't know who I am. Yoo Jaein ibnida. The girlfriend to the guy you bumped to yesterday." She said, smiling sincerely at her.
*The guy I-- omo!* she panicked.
"Omo! Neoui namchin? Nan molla! Joisonghabnida, joisonghabnida!!" She bowed several times, thinking she was mad.
"Aniya, gwaenchanhayo. I understand him." She chuckled.
"Geunde... Jaein-ssi.. Shouldn't you be with.... Miyoung-ssi?" Juyeon tilted her head.
"Yes, I am. I'm just here to give you warnings though. Once she hurts you, she will always hurt you. I'm not saying this because I hate you or I am threatening you, I'm just saying so you'll beware of what happens. Don't worry, if they beat you up I'll always have one of the Infinite oppas or maybe even Sungyeol oppa himself to save you. Not that I want them to beat you up though....." She looked away.
"Arasseo, Jaein-ssi."
"Anyway, drop the formalities. Call me eonnie is fine. Annyeong." She said and ran towards where Miyoung and her friends went. Juyeon sat down and sighed again as tears came down again.

He was watching her. He was spying on her. He knew he had to tell this to her brother. But alas. His cover was blown up.
"Chanyeol. You can hide in there as long as you want. But that won't stop me to forbid you to tell this to oppa."



She ran away to the nearby park although he seemed to be calling her over and over again.
"Juyeon!"
*Chanyeol oppa is stubborn, like Younghee eonnie. No wonder thei twins.* the thought went through her mind as she sat down at a bench.

Juyeon sighed. *Eomma... Jeongmal bogoshipeo.* she started to shed tears.
"Yah, gwaenchanha?" Juyeon was startled & looked up. A guy with blonde hair smiled at her. Juyeon wiped her tears away quickly.
"N-Ne. Nan gwaenchanha." She whispered, but more like a croak. The guy chuckled.
"Do you mind if I sit next to you?" He asked. Juyeon nodded and quickly shifted to give him a place to sit.
"What happened? And why are you crying?" He asked with satoori. Juyeon kept quiet, not sure if she could trust him or not.
"Okay, I get it. You're doubting me." He chuckled. Juyeon got alarmed.
"No, no! Uhh.. I.." She was at loss for words.
"No, I get it. We only met a few minutes ago anyway. I'm Daehyun. And you are?"
"Han Juyeon." She said, when the name & his satoori clicked into her mind.
"Daehyun? The JUNG DAEHYUN of B.A.P?" She gasped.
"Yes, I am." He chuckled again.
"Oh! I'm sorry. I'm sorry." She said and was about to go away when he pulled her wrist.
"What are you sorry about?" He asked, confused.
"No, no. Please, I need to go. Or Miyoung will bully me again..." She mumbled.
"W-Wait. Miyoung? Who is she?" He asked, still confused.
"A.. Q-Queenka.. W-Wh-Who bullies me..... And she's a b-big fan of B-B.A.P, and her b-bias is y-you.." She whispered before letting her tears fall again. Daehyun knew this girl needed comfort, so he pulled her back down and pulled her into his chest. Juyeon squirmed because she's surprised but Daehyun hugged her tighter.
"I know this is weird especially we've only met but you need someone who could comfort you right now, and I don't mind." He whispered.
"But if she sees this, she'll bully me even more." She sobbed.
"That won't happen." He whispered.
"Why are you so nice to me? I mean, I'm just a normal decent ugly nerdy girl who gets bullied everyday, and you are a superstar and almost everyone knows you." She suddenly said.
"Ugly? Who said anything about you being ugly?" *when you look like a princess to me.* He furrowed his eyebrows.
"Them." Juyeon said and Daehyun had no clue who Juyeon meant.
"Who?"
"Miyoung.. A-and her friends." She stammered.
"Well you're not. To me you aren't. And I'm helping you, maybe because it's what gentlemen should do." He whispered.
"When I saw you, I thought you needed comfort so I approached you. But then, when you lifted up your face, I thought I saw a princess." He chuckled. Juyeon blushed. *this is the first time someone complimented me. And damn, why is my heart beating so fast?*
"Especially when you're so fragile like this. I held the urge to hug you when you seemed so down. But now I got the chance to." He said and Juyeon's heart beat even got faster.
*Wait.. His heart is also thumping so loud and fast..* she thought.
"So... Mind telling me what you're problem is?" He asked. She took a deep breath.
"Can I trust you?"
"From the deepest bottom part of your heart." He said, and pinky promised her.
"Okay.."
"You see. I have a brother, named Kyuwan. He, along with his friends, are the kingkas. One of them has a twin sister, and another has a younger sister, and another has been best friends with a girl since they were born. The girls weren't queenkas, and they accepted me with them. But today, I accidentally bumped into a queenka. She started ranting at me and decided to torture me. One of them was nice enough to help me and warn me about them. After she left, I found out that my brother's friend was spying on me and he was ready to call my brother. But I stopped him and told him not to tell my brother anything. Then I ran to this garden and thought about... My mother." She started to sob again.
"Where are your parents?"
"Eomma... She's... Up there... And appa... He married another woman and abandoned us, he only sent us money each month and payed the bill of our... House." She ended.
"I'm sorry." He softly whispered.
"Ani, gwaenchanha. You didn't know." She managed to chuckle, but Daehyun know she's hurting inside.
A few minutes later, she fell asleep in Daehyun's arms. Daehyun was shocked, he didn't know where she lived. Suddenly, her phone vibrated and Daehyun took it out.

From: Kkyu oppa~
Juyeon-ahh~ neo eodiya? Oppa is looking for you!

Daehyun decided to reply.

To: Kkyu oppa~
I'm at the park near school now.

Daehyun pressed the 'send' button. A few minutes later a BMW entered the view.
*she didn't tell me she was rich.* he thought.
"Excuse me, do you see a girl with long black hair wearing a similar uniform?" A boy went up to him and he immediately knew he was her brother.
"You mean Han Juyeon?"
"Yes! Wait, how do you know her?" He asked.
"Forgive me. I'm Jung Daehyun and I was the one who replied your message to Juyeon. She cried herself to sleep here when I met her." He said and pointed to Juyeon's body who is still leaning against his chest. At the sight of her sister, Kyuwan softened and picked her up.
"Thank you... For comforting her. She's having a really hard time. Although she didn't tell me about the bullying she is constantly having, but my friends still kept me updated. Thank you for being there for her when I'm not." He said.
"It's my pleasure, and I don't mind." He smiled.
"Well, I guess I better be going. You must've known my name by now if she really put her trust on you. It's really really rare to see her giving trust to a boy, especially one whom she just met. She doesn't trust people easliy, because of her father." Kyuwan gritted his teeth at the mention of 'father'.
"I get it. I better be going right now too. Annyeonghasimnikka." He bowed 90 degrees and Kyuwan bowed a little, since having Juyeon on his hands made him a little disadvantaged. Daehyun then run to the other end of the park.
Kyuwan smiled at his sister as he put her in the passenger's seat and buckled her seatbelt.
*if you really told him your whole story, you must've fallen for him already. And to think that you might not get a boyfriend at this age... Looks like someone had already captured your heart..* Kyuwan smiled then drove home.


There! Double update! :D

 

Jacqueline861015