Alive - 3

Love Is...

DBSK - "O"-Jung.Ban.Hap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akOhr7JMTjQ



"Wait up. Oh, hi Joongki sunbaenim! Glad you could make it to our party here!" Younghee flashed a smile as one of her sunbaes come to her party. Joongki flashed a sweet smile at her. "Please, just call me oppa. And of course, I mean, this party is for the most honored student in school right? As the Student Body President." Joongki said. Younghee smiled gratefully at him. "Come in, then oppa. Enjoy yourself." she said and let Joongki enter her house.

There were more than 30 students inside Younghee and Chanyeol's house, and 4 families of their relatives has come. Their cousins, Changmin, Kyuhyun, Mir and Eunhyuk had been hanging out with Kris since then, thinking that he's cool.

"Chanyeol oppa! Have you heard from Daehyun?" Younghee suddenly asked. Chanyeol shook his head.

"No, I haven't. I don't think he'll come anyways." Chanyeol sighed. Suddenly, Chanyeol's phone vibrated and he opened it.

From: +82541065xxxx

Chanyeol-ah? This is Daehyun hyung. I'm sorry I couldn't make it to your birthday party today, I had things to do and I just couldn't make it. I miss you and Younghee, a LOT. When I see you again, I'll bring your presents, don't worry. Then we'll have fun like we used to! ^^~

P.S.: I got your number from my mom. Don't know but she said she doesn't have Younghee's number.

Chanyeol smiled and saved his hyung's number. Younghee approached him.

"Who is it, oppa?"
"Daehyunnie hyung, he texted me."

"Jinjja? Why didn't he text me? And how does he know your number?"

"From auntie. Mom must've told her. You changed your number last month right? Maybe that's why auntie didn't knew." Chanyeol shrugged and started typing to reply to Daehyun.

"Oppa, please say hi for me to him!" Younghee said and she ran approaching Kris. Chanyeol only chuckled to see her sister talking happily with his best friend and cousins.

*They don't know that they love each other. They're too dense to recognize. Even if Younghee actually said she has a crush on Myungsoo, deep down she actually developed more feelings for Kris than Myungsoo.* 



"We're here!" Taeyeon cried in happiness as she parked the car at a nearby empty area. 

"Yes! No more sufferings from noona's drivings!" Junsu cheered.

"I like the way you think, Junsu!"

"You guys are so dead!" Taeyeon growled at them. She unlocked the doors and Heechul and Junsu jumped out of the car in no time.

"Yejin. Yejin wake up." Jaejoong patted her head.

"Oh? Oppa, uriga wasseo?" she asked. Jaejoong nodded, and hopped down. Yejin followed after her favorite oppa.

"Oppa? Junmyeon eodiga?" suddenly Yejin asked.

"Uh....." the siblings started to wonder. Suddenly, a loud shout was heard from the car.

"HYUNG! NOONA! JUNSU! YEJIN!" the voice shouted. Heechul, Jaejoong, Junsu, Taeyeon and Yejin sighed in relief.

"Yah Junmyeon! Get your down here!" Taeyeon cried as she unlocked the door again.

"I thought you guys disappeared!" Junmyeon cried in relief.

"And you're stupid for thinking like that." Heechul shook his head as the other 5 pair of eyes stared at him.

"What?!"

"It's the first time you show your affections to your siblings!" Jaejoong's eyes started to sparkle. Realizing what he said, Heechul cleared his throat and walked towards Younghee's house.

"HYUNG! YOU MISSED IT! IT'S RIGHT HERE!" Junmyeon called.

*Damn it.* he thought as he followed them.



"Hold up!" Chanyeol said as he ran to the door. He opened up only to find Yejin appearing in front of him with a weak smile with Jaejoong beside her, grinning. After then, he realized her oppas and eonnie were arguing behind. Jaejoong cleared his throat, because apparently his brothers and sister embarrased him.

"Oh!" they cried together as they straightened up.

"Hey Chanyeol. Happy birthday!" Yejin grinned as she approcahed Chanyeol. Chanyeol opened his arms for her nad she accepted. The rest of the siblings started giving each other looks.

"Thanks Yejin. And thanks for making it to my birthday party." he smiled sincerely then the twins approached him.

"Yo, Chanyeol!" Junmyeon smiled at him and raised up a fist as Chanyeol bumped his fist to his.

"Junmyeon hyung! Junsu hyung! Thanks for coming to my birthday party!" Chanyeol said, beaming, then leaned unto Yejin's ears.

"Younghee is wth Kris. Go see her, she's waiting for you." Chanyeol whispered. Yejin nodded then went inside to see her best friend.

"Heechul hyung, Jaejoong hyung, Taeyeon noona! Welcome to my house, and glad that you guys can make it." Chanyeol gave the other 3 a 90 degree bow, still remembering manners.

"Oh-ho. Don't be so formal. I'm glad that I can come to your birthday party too." Jaejoong said and patted his head, then Taeyeon pulled out a medium-sized box and hand it out to Chanyeol.

"Your gift from the five of us." she smiled.

"Gomapda noona!" he beamed and let them in. They smiled before turning to enjoy the party, however Chanyeol didn't realize the three of them smirked.

"He didn't realize, oppa?" Taeyeon leaned to Jaejoong's ear.

"Nope he didn't. I bet he did now." he whispered back, secretly pointing to Chanyeol's confused face.

True, Chanyeol only realized that the gift was adressed to the two of them but the senders were only five. *As far as I remember, Yejin has 4 brothers and 1 sister, which means hey are 6. But how come, they only write it as five?* he thought, then checked the card. True, they missed one name.

 

To: Chanyeol and Younghee

Happy birthday! We wish you all the best and may God bless you all always! Here is a gift from us five, kekeke.

From: Kim Heechul, Kim Jaejoong, Kim Taeyeon, Kim Junmyeon and Kim Junsu.

 

*No Yejin?* he tilted his head in confusement. Just then, Yejin came up to Chanyeol and held up another medium-sized present.

"Chanyeol oppa, this is for you. I got you and Younghee seperate gifts, I hope you like it." she said as she blushed a bit. Chanyeol smiled at her sincerely.

*She's shy. So cute. And to think she didn't give ma any presents. She gave me a personal one.* she mentally jumped at the thought of that.

"Thank you, Yejin." he said as he hugged her.

Realizing his actions, Chanyeol let go and blushed. Yejin shyly chuckled.

"You're welcome, ChanChan." she said and left.

*Ah, ChanChan. Haven't heard that nickname since forever.*



"Younghee." a boy called.

"Hmm?"

"Come here."

"What is it, Changmin oppa?"

"Do you like Kris?" Changmin bluntly whispered. Younghee blushed at the thought and her heart started racing.

"A-Aniyo oppa. Wae geureohke?" she said.

"Then it's okay right if Kris go talk to that girl?" Changmin said and pointed to a girl. Younghee suddenly felt her phone vibrated and took out her phone.

"Of course it's okay, I man, why not. He has the rights to talk to a girl." Younghee shrugged her head.

"Really? Even THAT girl?" Changmin said as Younghee looked up. Realizing who he meant, Younghee made her way to Kris with anger boiling.

*And she even denied the fact she doesn't have a crush on Kris. Stupid girl.* Changmin chuckled to himself.

Meanwhile, Younghee stomped her foot towards the girl who already started flirting towards Kris.

"Oppa, don't you think this party is lame? Why didn't you come to my party last summer and instead come to this boring party?" she pouted a little too much which disgusted the hell out of Younghee and Kris.

"Because my party doesn't include BICTHES, S, , and ROOMS FOR FREE ONE-NIGHT STANDS." Younghee said a little too loud which made everybody in the house stopped doing what they are doing and started glancing towards Younghee and the girl. Kris looked up at Younghee in relief.

*That girl always comes on the right timing.* he smiled at the thought.

"Well, that's MORE of what you call FUN rather then being in this lame house and doing nothing except eating and talking." she scoffed.

"So why did you come to MY house then?" Younghee growled.

"To see Kris and to bring him to my house for a bit fun." she winked seductively at Kris.

", he's staying here." Younghee hissed.

"Why should he when he can come with me and have fun?"

"Didn't you hear her? He's staying here, and ONLY here." a loud mature voice called up from above. The glances started shifting towards the owner of the voice. And boy, there were actually 5 boys there.

*Thank goodness Changmin oppa, Kyuhyun oppa, Eunhyuk oppa and Mir always have my back. Don't forget Chanyeol.* she sighed in relief.

"Oh, annyeong! Why do you want him to stay here? So you guys could instead have fun with me?" she her lips seductively.

"Get the out of this house. We never invited you." Chanyeol hissed.

"But the whole Senior and Junior year is invited! Should I be the only one missing the party?"

"We invited anyone except YOU." Chanyeol growled.

"And indeed, being bored and only eating and talking is better then having your cherry popped." Eunhyuk hissed too.

"What's so good of not being a ?" Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.

"You're free to do anything you want." she pouted disgustedly.

"Just get your face out of my face now, and don't bring anyone with you, Jang Hyerin." Younghee growled.



Hey guys! This is the update. Short, eh? Anyway, I think I can't update often. Maybe once a week. Anyway, subscribe and comment for more updates!

 

Jacqueline861015

30/1/2013

 

 

.