Blind - 3

Love Is...

Simple Plan - Jet Lag

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntSBKPkk4m4



"Aish!" Younghee growled as she opened the B2ST album her cousin got her.

"Yah, what's wrong Youngie?" Kris' face appeared on the door.

"Yongguk got me this album, but he wrapped it so tight that I couldn't even open it!" she sighed.

"Here, let me help." Kris said as he entered the room and sat next to Younghee. He opened it easily as Younghee watched him in amazement.

"Whoa! Awesome dude!" Younghee exclaimed.

"Well, thank you." Kris bowed playfully and they kept on laughing until Chanyeol called them.

"Yo Younghee! Get ready sis! We have to attend another family gathering!" Chanyeol hollered from downstairs. Younghee sighed.

"Arasseo oppa." she said and went to ther wardrobe.

"Kris oppa, what should I wear?" she wondered as Kris went to the wardrobe.

"Hm.. I don't know. This?" he said, taking out a dress.

"Wonderful oppa! How can you have very good sense of fashion?"

"I thought it would look good on you." Kris grinned.

"Okay oppa. I've chosen my dress. Now you! You should get ready, Kris!"

"Me? Should I be attending?"

"Of course, you ! Now go go go!" Younghee ushered Kris out of the room.

"Yah Chanyeol! You better teach your sister manners! First, by not saying someone who is older than her 2 years a !"



"Why are we here at the first place?" Kyuhyun tilted his head.

"It's a family gathering, you douchebag." Changmin rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, but there's no Yongguk nor Daehyun, jeez." Kyuhyun said.

"They're busy with their own jobs, gosh." Mir said.

"By the way anyway busway, have we introduced them to each other yet?" Eunhyuk wondered.

"Um, nope. And what's with the by the way anyway busway?" Changmin rolled his eyes again.

"Oh, it's an Indonesian joke I got from a friend." Eunhyuk grinned.

"Not friend. You got it from Donghae hyung. He's visited Indonesia already?" Mir said.

"Yes, and now he's currently in Madagascar."

"What the fish? Madagascar?" Kyuhyun furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yo guys! What's wrong with Madagascar?" Younghee said as the guys turned around and she high-fived with Changmin.

"Nothing, just Donghae is there and Hyukjae missed him so bad." Kyuhyun faked a sob and got smacked on the head by Hyukjae.

"And my heart heart, heart is so JETLAGGED!"

"Whoa! What's wrong with Chanyeol?" Mir pointed at him.

"I don't know. He's been stuck up with that song since... in the car." Kris said.

"Oh, Kris! You came too?" Mir asked.

"Well, he was forced actually." Younghee said, rolling her eyes.

"Just be glad that you didn't stay at home. If you did, Younghee would've been phoning you throughout the party." Changmin pointed out and Younghee slapped his shoulder. Kris only chuckled.

"Well, I guess it might be fun." he shrugged as Younghee groaned.

"Fun? Wait till the time comes, you'll regret saying fun." she sighed.

"Yeah, she's right. Anyway, let's go in!" Kyuhyun cheered and ran into the door leaving Chanyeol nehind, who was still singing to Simple Plan's Jetlag.

"I miss you so bad..." he said then looked around.

"Yah. YAH!!!! WAIT FOR ME!!!"



"Why did you leave me?!" Chanyeol pretended a pout. Mir gagged at the sight.

"You were busy in your own world oppa." Younghee pointed out boredly.

"Obviously." Changmin and Eunhyuk snickered.

"Anyway, oppadeul will be going first. See you later baby Hee Hee!" Kyuhyun said as he kissed your cheek.

"Ne oppa!" you waved in enthusiasme. 

"How come they say goodbye to you and not me?" Chanyeol pouted again. Younghee rolled her eyes.

"Oh please oppa. If you weren't that stuck up with your music they would've already said goodbye to you." she said and went to Kris when Chanyeol's next words stopped her.

"Younghee, he's here."

*crap.* she thought

"And here comes the king." Chanyeol rolled his eyes as Kris looked around and saw a guy walking towards them, wait, walking towards Changmin.

"Who?" he asked bluntly.

"Him." Younghee pointed to the man he saw earlier. *Figured.* he thought.

"Who is that?" Kris squinted his eyes.

"Park Yoochun. Our cousin, and seems to be mom's favorite nephew. He's also best buddies with Changmin hyung, Yejin's bros Jaejoong and Junsu, and Daehyunnie hyung's cousin Yunho." Younghee explained.

"He's a playboy, really." Chanyeol added.

", here he comes." Younghee cussed as the man who was smiling, no, scratch that, was smirking walked towards them.

"Chanyeol! Younghee! Well if it aren't my favorite cousins!" he slung both hands at the twins' shoulder. Younghee faked a small smile while Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

"Hey, hyung." Chanyeol managed to say.

"Hey! Oh and you bring a friend here! Annyeong, Yoochun ibnida! And you are?" Yoochun held out his fist. Kris bumped his fist to his.

"Kris ibnida." he said politely.

"Ah good lad! Come on and enjoy the party!" he said and lifted his arm from Chanyeol's shoulder whom sighed in relief and slung it back to Kris. And with that, he pulled Younghee and Kris with him.

*wow, so much for being cousins.* Chanyeol rolled his eyes.



A/N: sorry for the short chapter, my mind isn't working very well T_T really sorry to disappoint you guys, mianhae.....

btw, i didn't mean to make Yoochun a bad guy here. I love him very much, too much actually. He's my main bias<3

and if you're thinking about it, yes, i am a Cassiopeia<3

Jacqueline861015