Crazy - 2

Love Is...

EXO-M - Baby Don't Cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5giGhyhdYQ

"YOUNGHEE! CHANYEOL!" A dark voice boomed over the house as Younghee, Chanyeol, and Kris peeked over from their room.
"Who's that?" Kris asked when suddenly Younghee gained her senses and suddenly ran over to the stairs.
"HYUNG! YONGGUK HYUNG!!" She ran and went to the guy's embrace.
"It's Yongguk hyung!" Chanyeol flashed his teeths.
"Whoa whoa, who's this Yongguk guy?" Kris asked.
"Hyung, he's my cousin. And he's extremely close to Younghee." Chanyeol grinned as he dashed down to meet his favorite hyung while Kris tailed behind him.
"Yongguk hyung!"
"Chanyeol-ah! Nae dongsaeng!"
"URI HYUNG!" The twins rang in happiness.
Kris only shook his head, then furrowed his eyebrows.
"Yongguk? As in Bang Yongguk? THE Bang Yongguk of B.A.P?" Kris widened his eyes. Yongguk chuckled.
"Yes, I am. And you are?"
"Hyung, this is Kris! My childhood friend, well ours, and he's staying here, since his parents are at Canada." Chanyeol introduced him to Yongguk.
"Ah, annyeonghaseyo Yongguk-ssi." Kris bowed.
"No need to be that formal, calling me hyung is fine, like these two. Although I don't know why Younghee calls me hyung when she could call me oppa like the fans." Yongguk chuckled.
"Ah, Yongguk hyung. It's a pleasure to meet you in person. I, uh... I am a big fan of your raps." Kris said, rubbing the back of his neck.
"Thanks! And I'm glad to meet a fan in person." Yongguk laughed.
"So... How about auntie Bang and uncle Park?"
"Please don't talk about them." Younghee groaned. True, their parents left them alone in Korea while they travel around the world.
"True, it's been 12 years since they come to Korea." Chanyeol said.
"Well, I might not be close to their parents, but the last time they talked was when they said they are coming back in less than a month." Kris pointed out.
"A month my ." Chanyeol grumbled.
Yongguk furrowed his eyebrows.
"Well... You could always come to my house and have a sleep over." Yongguk flashed his gummy smile.
"Wha-- No no! Who would take care of the house?" Younghee shook her head.
"I will, you guys can just go. It's not like I would do anything to the house either." Kris shrugged.
"No, Kris should come too. I can always ask one of my bodyguards to come and secure this place." Yongguk said.
"Are you sure?" Chanyeol raised his eyebrow.
"Then what about school?" Suddenly Younghee popped up.
"It's only for the weekend, relax, Hee Hee." Yongguk said.
"Hyung! You want to eat? Younghee and I could cook you some!" Suddenly Chanyeol grinned.
"Sure, I could use a bit of stuffing in." Yongguk laughed.
"Coming right up!" The twins saluted and ran to the kitchen.

"Kris?" Yongguk suddenly called. Kris turned around to see Yongguk.
"Ne hyung?"
"Do you... possibly... have a crush on Younghee?" Kris froze.
"Is it that obvious?" Kris finally said after a mere 10 seconds.
"It's obviously seen from the way you talk to her and prompting her to just go and have a sleep over in my house then you'll take care of the house." Yongguk chuckled.
"Even if I do have a crush on Younghee, she has a crush on someone else, so what can I do? I can't force her to like someone else can't I? She has the rights, so hyung, I can only support her." Kris sighed when suddenly Yongguk put his hands on Kris' shoulders.
"Kris, if I had to trust on one guy to take care of my baby cousin besides Chanyeol, I would likely pick you. Believe me, Chanyeol will too. These days, the world has become harsh. Sesange eodiedo eobtneun chakhan namja. Even if I only know you for today, I know you would take good care of her. The longer you wait for someone, the more you care for her. So, I trust you. If you win her heart, take good care of it." Yongguk said, flashing his gummy smile and patting Kris' shoulder as Younghee came and put a plate of ddeokbokki in front of Yongguk.
"So what have you guys done here?" Younghee asked.
"We shared about rap informations and I promised to teach him how to rap." Yongguk said, smiling at Kris.
"Whoa. Kris, you rap? You never told me anything!" Younghee pouted but Kris only chuckled.
"Why should I? I mean, I only do it sometimes, not like your brother who almost every time raps." Kris rolled his eyes at Chanyeol.
Younghee laughed. Yongguk looked at the two of them and smiled.
*Younghee should feel grateful to have a man like Kris.*



"So, Yongguk hyung. What is the purpose of your sudden visit?" Chanyeol asked.
"Let's go to Lotte World." He said, grinning.
"But it's merely 4pm! What are we going to play?"
"No, no! I mean tomorrow! Today I'm sleeping here, if you don't mind." Yongguk smiled sheepishly.
"Sure hyung, you can sleep in my room, then Kris can sleep with Younghee!"
"Mwoya?!" Both shouted, while Chanyeol and Yongguk snickered. Kris furrowed their eyebrows knowing their plans.
"Don't worry Younghee, you know Kris won't do anything to you. Now shoo, Kris, shoo! Yongguk hyung, bring your backpack and you can sleep here!" Chanyeol grinned happily.



"Good night guys!"
"Good night Yongguk hyung!" Kris & Younghee chorused.
"Yah, no good night for me?"
"EOBSEO!" They cried as they rushed into Younghee's room.

"I'll sleep on the floor. Don't worry." Kris said, as he positioned himself and took the pillow Younghee gave him.
"Good night Younghee."
"Good night Kris." They chorused.

Younghee turned around and shivered. Suddenly she had a nightmare and woke up in tears. Kris, who had sensitive hearings, awaken at the sound of cries.
"Younghee, Younghee. Ssh, I'm here, it's okay." Kris went up to Younghee's bed and embraced her. Younghee encircled Kris' waist and sobbed in his chest. It hurts Kris to see Younghee so sad.
"Kris, I'm scared." She sobbed.
"It's okay, I'm here." Kris soothed her.
"Will you please sleep with me tonight?" She suddenly said.
"Younghee, you know I can't. Your brother and cousin will kill me." Kris shook his head.
"Just tonight, please Kris." Younghee kept crying and Kris couldn't bear to see her that upset.
"I'll grab my pillow first." Kris said but Younghee pulled Kris back.
"You can use mine."
"But you?"
"I can use you as my pillow." Younghee chuckled a bit but didn't know how Kris' heart was beating so hard.
"Okay." Kris said and slipped in to Younghee's blanket. Younghee pressed her cheeks to Kris' chest whil embracing him and closed her eyelids. Kris saw her face through the moonlight then smiled.
"Baby don't cry... Tonight
Dang hei ye zai ci liang qi lai
Baby don't cry... Tonight
Jiu dang zuo mei fa shen guo yi yang
Ni yong yuan dou bu hui hua shang xiang pao mo yi yang
Nan dao ni bu zhi dao ma?
So baby don't cry... Cry...
Wo de ai shou hu ni bu fang kai." Kris sang softly to Younghee. Unknown to Kris, Younghee smiled softly.
*Thanks... For always being there for me.*



 

Haha! I actually had this chapter written even before Alive and Blind finished! Keke.

 

Jacqueline861015