Alive - 1

Love Is...

"I’m still alive. It may seem like I'm dying but I won't die." -Big Bang (Still Alive)


SNSD - Into The New World

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k2Zzkw_-0I

"What to buy, what to buy?" Kris mumbled as he scanned the whole shop to buy his best friends, Chanyeol and Younghee, gifts, for today is their birthday party.

"I should've bought gifts yesterday. Too bad they're fraternal twins, I have to buy thing two times. If Younghee is a boy then it would've made things easier." Kris groaned to himself. He scanned the whole room again and found a nice hoodie.

"This would be perfect for Chanyeol. Now, for Younghee..." Kris scanned the whole room once more and spotted a half heart shaped locket.

"Hmm, should I put our selca together in it? Just for her to remember about me?" Kris thought and took the locket. He put the two things next to the cashier.

"Sir?"

Kris looked at the cashier.

"Yes?"

"This locket is a couple locket. If you buy the first half, you'll get the other half for free. I guess I should give you the other half." The cashier said as he turned around and went to the storage room to take the other half. Kris thought to himself.

'Chanyeol doesn't like lockets. Should I keep the other half?' He thought as the cashier went back and put all the stuffs he bought into a plastic bag. He counted the total as Kris was ready with his wallet.

"That's 112.000 won, sir."

Kris handed out a 100.000 won bill and two 10.000 won bills. The cashier handed out the exchange, and with that, Kris left the store.

 

"Hmm.. This selca?"

Kris pulled out a photo of Younghee & him. He was smiling & hugging Younghee's waist, & she was smiling & hugging his shoulder. He remembered it clearly that Chanyeol was the one who took the photo. Because after that, people started saying "Oh my God what a cute couple." Chanyeol was sulky, not because he was overprotective, but it was his twin they were talking about.


"Why wasn't I the one who are they're talking about?"


Kris laughed at the memory. He then went to a studio & asked the shopkeeper to crop the picture & put it in the locket. After a while it was done, Kris ran to his car and went off to the Parks' house.

"Oppa!"

Chanyeol was running down the stairs, with the necklace her sister is wearing. Okay, WAS wearing. Chanyeol apparently, well, he sneaked unto his sister's back to undo her necklace and ran around with it. Of course, his sister was wearing a skirt, and it lessen the chance she has to chase Chanyeol.

"Oppa! Give it back!"

Chanyeol only stuck his tongue out. Suddenly, someone snatched the necklace away from Chanyeol. Chanyeol and his sister both gasped.

"Kris?"

Kris only chuckled and handed the necklace to Chanyeol's sister who gladly accepted it. "There you go, Younghee."

"Thanks, Kris!"

"No problem."

"Hey! That was unfair! How come Younghee got help from Kris while I'm alone?"

"Chanyeol-ah, let's see us as a .... comparison. Younghee is 1, as a girl. I am 2, because I'm the guy who lives temporarily in this house. And you are 3, because you're a boy and you're the eldest kid in this house. So, I have to team up with Younghee for 1 + 2 equals 3, right?" Kris chuckled. Chanyeol pouted.

"Fine, you win. But only this time."

Kris scanned the two of them. Chanyeol was wearing a black vest with white T-shirt inside, and jeans, while Younghee was wearing a knee-length skirt, and also a crop tee with a tank top inside. Kris felt using the right dress code, for he wore a buttoned T-shirt and jeans.

"Anyway, happy birthday! The house is ready, looks like we're only waiting for the guests, huh?"

"Yeah. The party's supposed to be at 6 pm, but you're already here at 4 pm."

"I just don't want to be late." Kris shrugged.

"Don't want to be late or do you want to see my beautiful sister?" Chanyeol snickered.

"Oppa!"

"Chanyeol!"

Both Younghee and Kris shouted together and stared at each other intensely.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Let's see if what I'm thinking is what you're thinking."

"Okay, one, two, .... three!"

And with that, Chanyeol was chasen around the house by a giant 18 years old and a 16 years old petite, well, not-so petite young lady.

"Jinri-ah."

The called one turned around as a boy with flawless looks approached her.

"Don't you think couple stuffs would be okay for Chanyeol & Younghee?"

"But don't give Chanyeol lockets. He hates those."

"But Younghee loves those."

"We're talking about two people here, Luhan. Why don't we buy them couple T-shirts?"

"Wonderful!"

"How about this one?" Jinri pointed at a T-shirt, with a man symbol. Next to it was a shirt with a woman symbol.

"Okay, I'll get them. It's from the two of us, or yourself?"

"Two of us."

"Okay."

Luhan and Jinri payed for the clothes and left the store. When they left the store, people were staring at them. Jinri could almost kill them because of whispering.

"Why is the boy with her? The boy's ten times more valuable than her! He could be with me instead!"

"Oh my God. He's so cute. I hate her."

"Oh my, he's even cuter than Taemin!"

Luhan looked at Jinri's curled up fist.

"Easy Jinri. Let's pretend to be a couple. Come on."

Jinri suddenly grinned at the thought of that.

Luhan grabbed Jinri's arms and they walked towards the haters. When they got near the group of girls who were talking about her, she whispered.

"Sorry, but he's taken. And you have no reason to hate me because of him."

"." One of the girls growled. Luhan turned around.

"What did you say about my girlfriend?"

"Err... Uhh.. I was wondering why didn't you guys go to the beach together, ehehehe..."

"Funny excuse." Jinri gritted her teeth.

"If you say that word one more time in front of her or me, you'll get what you have to get."

The girl only nodded either because of amazement at Luhan's flawless face or Luhan's anger. Those are the only reasons Jinri could think. As they got further away & away from those girls, they ended their act and started laughing.

"You should've seen their faces! Oh my God, when you approached them! I almost busted our little act!"

"When you growled at them, JinJin-ah! Oh my God, it was hilarious!"

"Oh I wish we can do it one more time!"

"Why don't we make it real, JinJin-ah?" Luhan suddenly said.

"What are you talking about?" Jinri gulped.

"Let's make it real, not pretend."

"Uhh....."

"I'm just kidding, JinJin-ah! Hahaha, you should've seen your face!"

Jinri was now red like a tomato. She hit Luhan lightly but somehow felt down when Luhan said he's kidding.

'Do I.... like him?'

"I have to spend some time alone, don't I?"

A girl groaned as she scanned her whole wardrobe. Unlike the others, she was ready with her gift.

"Yejin! Come eat something before you go!"

Yejin sighed.

'Believe me, Kris is already there, while Luhan & Jinri are hanging out together before the party. Remind me to have a boyfriend..' She thought as she hit herself with her fist. "Ow!" She exclaimed in pain. "Now why am I hitting myself.." She grumbled.

"Yejin!"

"Coming, eomma!" She sighed & looked at her wardrobe.

"Guess there's only one outfit to wear."

 

"Omo, you look good, Yejin-ah!"

Her dad looked over his newspaper.

"That's my girl!" He chuckled.

"As if." A boy scoffed. Yejin frowned.

"Heechul hyung, don't be like that. I know you guys are 10 years apart but chill." Another boy seemed to calm him down.

"Jaejoong-ah, you sure have a gut to talk to me like that."

"Yah! Of course I do!"

"Would you oppadeul shut it up?!" A girl who looked annoyed said.

"Yejin looks pretty. And you, Heechul hyung, better watch out of what you say."

"Taeyeon-ah, she's doing that to get Ch-"

Before Heechul could continue what he wanted to say, there was a smack on the head.

"Who the--"

"Hyung, she told you to watch over your mouth."

"KIM JUNSU!! You watch your mouth!"

"Hyung! No talking to Junsu like that!"

"JUNMYEON!"

Yejin face-palmed herself.

"Yah, Heechul oppa, Jaejoong oppa, Junsu oppa & Junmyeon oppa, also Taeyeon eonnie! Should I remind you guys you are also invited?"

"That's why I'm wearing this dress!"

"We're wearing matching tuxedos!"

"And I'm wearing this! What about you, Heechul hyung?"

"Damn, I forgot I was invited!"

"Sometimes, I wish the two of you would just get married & have a happy life."

Chanyeol groaned as he got into his feet.

"YAH!" Both Younghee & Kris cried.

"Ow! Now there goes my ." Chanyeol fell back again.

If you're wondering what happened...

 

"Yah! What did I do?!!" Chanyeol was escaping every time he can because it was almost impossible. Younghee, his twin, had inherited his height too, while Kris, was 5 cms taller than him.

"You indirectly paired us up!"

"Yah, it's not my fault that you guys look perfect for each other!"

"CHANYEOL!"

And with that, Younghee grabbed his brothers neck from behind and Chanyeol fell on his face. Kris helped Younghee up while pinning Chanyeol down.

"That's 1-0, Chanyeol."