Night Sky

Did I Just Kidnap My Idol?

 

After two hours, the car finally reached Jaecheon. Both of you stretched and inhaled the fresh air. The beautiful house came into sight. Myung Soo was still sleepy and a bit blur with the situation but when a lady came out and you hugged her and called her ‘Omma’, Myung Soo nearly died of heart attack.

Your mom went to hold his hand and pat his shoulder. He nervously called for your mom, “O....o...omeo...nim” and he bowed low. Your dad came out of nowhere and said, “Yeah, so I guess I’m the ahbeoji then,” and your dad joined your mom, admiring the beauty of God’s creature.

“Aigooo, how can a man be this pretty?” your mom exclaimed.

“Well, we need at least a living sculpture as a son-in-law” your dad blurted out.

Flushed by the sudden statement from your dad, you averted your gaze towards the sky, scratching your head.

“Ne~ It will be my utmost honour to be a part of the family, abeohji, omeonim,” Myung Soo said shyly but there’s sincerity in his words.

“That’s right son. Now, come inside, we’ll have dinner now. It’s a bit early but then, we eat whenever we want,” your mom took Myung Soo’s hand and escorted him inside.

Your dad walked hand-in-hand with you and could not stop how he was pleased with my type of boyfriend this time and all.

The meal was basically a festive. Mom said that it has been so long since I was home, so her hands were itching to cook all type of foods. Even your youngest brother seemed happy to have a ‘hyung’ around the house. Seriously you thought it would be awkward at home but everyone acted as if they have known Myung Soo for years. And surprising he was not the shy and cold person like when you first saw him. It is true that you have to get to know one better before judging him or her.

After the early dinner, the boys were out in the lawn playing some games together. Your mom and the maid ahjumma cleaned up the dishes and kitchen. You decided to go up to your room to rest for a while.

You lay down on the bed and cuddled your soft toys. You were on the verge of sleeping when disturbed by the sound from your hand phone. A message came in.

Yongguk oppa~:Jun Hee, how are you? I’m so sorry for what I’ve done last two weeks. I’m so sorry for making things awkward and uncomfortable for you. I should have been more careful with my feelings. I’m sorry.

You hesitated for a while, thinking how to best put your words into the message.

You: Oppa, don’t be sorry for your feelings. If there’s someone who should be sorry, then it would be me. I feel terribly bad for not being able to accept your feelings oppa.

Yongguk oppa~: Like you said, you shouldn’t be sorry for your feelings. I truly understand.

You: Oppa, we’re still friends?

Yongguk oppa~: What friends? I’m your oppa, you little brats. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

You: Gee~~~ mom should give birth to me earlier so that I could be your noona!

Yongguk oppa~: Heol~~~ Drop by the company later, okay? Zelo is going crazy bcuz her noona is not there. Hyo Sung noona are worried too. I really hope things can be like usual.

You: Arasso oppa. I’ll drop by soon. I just have some things to handle lately. Mianhae~~

Yongguk oppa~: Anyway, your boyfriend is really handsome this time. I approve your choice this time. Myung Soo is a nice guy, but if ever, he hurt you or something, tell oppa, okay? Then, have fun! Oh btw, dun come over this weekend. SECRET and BAP will be in Macao. Bbyong~~

You: Ne, oppa! Send my regards to them, okay? Have fun and take care^^

The sorry feeling you held towards Yongguk finally evaporated. You smiled reading the messages over and over again. Well, the friendship between you, Yongguk and Hyo Sung are strong enough, it should not be tarnished by unsolved feelings.

 

After a tiring evening, night finally came. Your mom already arranged Myung Soo to sleep with your brother in his room since your brother insisted. Even though there is a guest room in the house.

You bid good night to everyone and get ready to sleep. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. You went to open the door and your brother barged into your room followed by Myung Soo. You looked at him questioningly but he just shrugged.

Your brother sat on the brim of your bed and pulled a long face.

You: Jun Jin aa~ wue??

Brother: Noona! You came home after a long time and you’re not reading me a bed time story?

You: Aigooooo~~~ arasso. Oh, oppa, mianhae. You can go to sleep now. Jun Jin will sleep with me tonight.

Brother: NO WAY! I wanna sleep with hyung too!

You: NE????!!! JUN JIN AA!!! Andwe!!! Ummmm….this bed is a….bit… too small for 3 of us…

Brother: Come to my room then! My room is bigger.

You said nothing more as your brother took your hands and dragged you to his room. You were not very sure but quite confident that Myung Soo and Jun Jin exchanged a wink.

Your brother’s room is big indeed. It is at the top floor, the only room. Since he is interested with astronomy, your father renovated the room to his liking and for his education too. A part of the roof right above the bed was changed to glasses so that he could see the night sky.

You and Myung Soo each took place at either sides of Jun Jin. Although you have shared the same bed with Myung Soo, it still is nerve-wrecking.

Brother: Noona~ Palli tell me a story.

You: okay~~ wait let me think~

Myung Soo: Mmm Jun Jin aa~ what if hyung tell you a story?

Brother: Hyung can tell a story too? Okay!

Myung Soo brought Jun Jin closer to him so that Jun Jin was now on his shoulder. He moved his body so that he was facing Jun Jin; facing you. You moved your body too so that you could see his face properly.

Myung Soo: Jun Jin aa~ is it okay if hyung tell you a love story?

Jun Jin: It’s okay hyung. Cuz I have a girlfriend too.

You pinched your brother’s cheeks and he just giggled.

Myung Soo started to narrate.

There was once this pretty girl. But she’s a bit foolish. And there was a cool guy and really handsome guy. One day the girl and the guy met each other, but not in a proper way. The girl was in a rush and she spilled coffee all over. The guy was a bit mad because the girl did not even bother to apologize. But later, they met again. The guy really likes the girl. But one day, the girl was really mad at the guy. The guy could take it anymore so he went to the girl’s house and confessed to her……

Myung Soo stopped when he heard Jun Jin’s breathing slow and steady in his arms.

Myung Soo: Oh your brother is asleep already?

You: Your story is boring that’s why. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Myung Soo pouted and you laughed slowly, afraid you might disturb your brother.

In the dark, you felt Myung Soo’s hand finding yours. You hold his hand in yours and he intertwined the fingers.

Both of you looked into each other’s eyes.

Myung Soo mouthed the words ‘I Love You, Jun Hee,’ and touched by his words you felt your eyes filled with warm tears.

‘I Love You too, Myung Soo,’ you whispered back to him.

Myung Soo smiled and said ‘Jaljayo,’. You nodded and drift into sleep soon.

 

 

 

*************

Sorry for updating this a bit late!

Thanks so much for new subscribers ^^

This is of course not the end yet hehehehe

But hey I've decided to write another story as a complement to this one. And for the new story I've decided to write about Yongguk.

You can read it here:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/379577/this-rain-sound-you-originalcharacter-bap-bangyonggguk-yonggukandyou-romance00bapyou

-jungDaebaby-