Yongguk and Dana

Did I Just Kidnap My Idol?

 

You entered TS building nervously. Although Yongguk assured you that he was already cool with the rejection, but still felt this prickly feels.

Zelo was the first one to greet you. He jumped and clung on your shoulders. His giant height made it hard for you to withstand his height so you fell on the floor helplessly. He just laughed hysterically and you pouted at him. Yongguk appeared seconds later, wearing his beautiful gummy smile as usual.

“Hi oppa!” you greeted him nervously.

You heard him chuckled at your awkward greetings. He walked closer towards you and flicked his fingers on your forehead. You whimpered in pain, massaging your forehead frantically.

“How’s your week?” Yongguk asked casually.

“Just fine I guess,” you replied nonchalantly.

“Actually I gotta ask you something,” Yongguk chose his words carefully.

“What?”

“Do you know Lee Dana?”

“Dana? Which Dana?”

“She said she live in the same apartment with you. But I’m not sure which floor though,”

“Ah that Dana! Yeah we went to the same school actually. How do you know her?”

“Ummmm I met her once before. That night,” Yongguk said silently and there was a long awkward silence.

“Dana is a good girl. But she really loves to seclude herself away from anyone else. She’s been like that since two years ago. Since her parents passed away. We do hang around a few times,”

“You never bring her here though,”

“How can I just bring anyone here?”

“Yeah you’re right,”

And both of you just laughed and talked about casual things for a few hours.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*************************

Sorry this is such a short chapter and so sorry for taking such a long time to update this!

I'll post the next chapter real soon ><

and seems like thsi fic is coming toa n end soon! T_T

and if you want to read about Yongguk & Dana searched my profile and look for the fic entitled 'This Rain Sound!'

 

-jungDAEbaby-