MyungZy????!!

Did I Just Kidnap My Idol?

 

Gayo Daejun already passed but Myung Soo kept on visiting TS. Although he said that he was there to ‘’ Woo Hyun. Woo Hyun kept on coming though. Woo Hyun fancied Ji Eun, that’s why he kep on coming to TS. Although for the Gayo Daejun performance, Ji Eun did not join, she was always in the practice room for SECRET’s daily practice.

You went home early today. Neither Myung Soo or BAP or SECRET was at the company that day. They had full schedule that day.

After having shower, you lazed around and finally decided to check something on the internet. You planned to do some search on Myung Soo but then you thought of opening the news portal first.

To your utter surprise, you saw a headline read “Myung Soo and Suzy: New Idol Couple in the making?”

Jealously spread out through your veins. More than that, you felt stupid and betrayed.

Chhhhhh..... how could I ever dream of becoming an idol’s girlfriend? I’m nothing compared to Suzy! You read through the article and understood that a few pictures capturing him and Suzy got touchy-feely in the recent idol sport championship. From the comments, you realized that some people were totally against the news and some others were already forming ‘MyungZy shipper club’.

You snapped and slammed your laptop.

You decided to just go to sleep though you knew that when you’re angry, you could not go to sleep. Heck, whatever, you thought.

Ten minutes later, you phone ringtone echoed through your house. It was an unknown number. You hesitated for a while but eventually you answered the phone.

You: Hello.

Myung Soo: Jun Hee ya! It’s me *you recognized his voice right away*

You: Wue?

Myung Soo: You read the articles?

You: Not my business. *you cut off the conversation and off your phone angrily*

Two days passed and finally you on your hand phone. There was like a hundred missed calls from Myung Soo. Not to mention numerous irritating text messages from him. You just scrolled through the inbox until you found Yongguk’s text message.

Yongguk oppa~: Jun Hee ya~ you have not come to the company for two days. Oppa is missing you already! Can you drop by today? Or maybe I’ll go to your house later?

Yongguk and Hyo Sung and other BAP and SECRET members always went to your house. But since BAP debut, Yongguk rarely managed to do so. He don’t want the fans to get wrong idea and swarmed around your house.

You replied to Yongguk: Arasso, oppa. I’ll drop by TS today. Don;t come. It might cause you trouble later.

When you arrived at TS later that day, every members of BAP were there.

You: Annyeong! SECRET unnie-deul, where are they?

Jongup: They still haven’t finish their schedule for today.

You: I see.

Zelo: NOONA! Why haven’t you come for two days? I thought Yongguk oppa was going crazy already!

Yongguk threw a pillow hard at Zelo. Zelo quickly ran away from Yongguk, only to be further harassed by Him Chan.

Him Chan: Jun Hee ya~~~ tomorrow, can you come and bring some tteokbokki? Dangit. I’m on diet, but oppa is craving for it! Eung, eung , eung???

You laughed and nodded.

You: Yongguk oppa, have you recovered from your fever?

Yongguk: Eung~ I’m great now.

YoungJae: Everyone! We should not just waste this free time.

Daehyun: Wue wue wue?? Should we play together?

Youngjae: Shireo! You play together with Zelo!!!!

Zelo: Daehyun hyung! See????!!

Youngjae: Let’s play games together! EVERYONE!

Him Chan: i thought you wanna do some analysis?

Youngjae: Later~~~

Zelo: OK2!!! Let’s play Stacko/jenga!

Yongguk & Daehyun: Call!

Him Chan: Whoever lost, have to be flicked at the forehead!

So, everyone agreed and we started to play the game.

After a few minutes of tense, it was my turn again. I tried my best to pull out one of the block super carefully. But lady luck was not on my side this time. The building fell and crashed.

Darn it, I lost! Gee it’s not as if they would be nice on me! They gonna hit my forehead hardly. True enough, when that evil Daehyun flicked my forehead, I thought my brain was about to split clean into two portions. The others were the same. It was Yongguk oppa left.

Yongguk: Aigooooo Jun Hee~~~ your forehead is flaming red!

He laughed and positioned himself in front of me, ready to flick your forehead. A moment of confusion occurred when Yongguk, insted of flicking your forehead, he lightly kissed your forehead.

Zelo and Jongup danced insanely, cringed at the cheesiness.

Yongguk: Wue??? She’s my dongsaeng! *Yongguk blushed a bit*

You: yeah! Yongguk is my oppa, what’s the fuss! *you blushed too, uncomfortable. Yongguk has never kissed you.*

I laughed off Zelo’s teasing remarks. Honestly, it was uncomfortable. Yongguk was acting weird, you thought.

“Jun Hee ya~~” you heard your name being called from the door’s direction.

There, you saw Myung Soo standing at the entrance. His face was hurt and shocked. You assumed that he saw Yongguk kissed your forehead.

You ignored him and avert your attention back to Yongguk. You kissed Yongguk’s forehead in return. Zelo’s dancing was getting intensely insane by that time. Everyone laughed. But not Myung Soo. He quietly left. None of you realized that, because everyone was in a commotion because of the forehead-flick-turn-forehead-kiss thingy.

Yongguk smiled broadly at you. And you smiled back at him. Deep down in your heart, you felt guilty because you knew that you did that because you wanted Myung Soo to feel jealous too.

A few days passed and you heard nothing from Myung Soo. You thought that was the end of your budding romance with an idol! You sighed every now and then.

You have been going to TS like usual. But you realized that Yongguk has been acting rather weirdly lately. He was getting very gentle to you, touchy-feely, and acting like you were his lover. Honestly, you felt uncomfortable but you could not push him out right because it might be you who were thinking overly.

Finally, that evening you managed to be alone with Hyo Sung. BAP was away for overseas promotion. They had to attend a showcase in Malaysia, Hyo Sung told you.

You: Unnie~ I have something in my mind though. But I’m not sure how should I tell you.

Hyo Sung: About Yonggukie?

You were shocked but after all, Hyo Sung could read your mind easily. You nodded your head.

Hyo Sung: Wue?

You: Oppa has been acting weirdly lately.

Hyo Sung: Ahaa. And, how you felt about it?

You: Truly, I’m not comfortable.

Hyo Sung: Can’t you tell?

You: I don’t want to admit that.

Hyo Sung: Seven years, Jun Hee ya. I think he finally brave enough to show his feelings towards you.

You: But he’s an oppa, my oppa.

Hyo Sung: I understand that. You can’t force your feelings. So is him.

You: What should I do unnie? I think I like someone else.

Hyo Sung: Hmmm do nothing for now. Kwenchana, Jun Hee ya~ *Hyo Sung said encouragingly to you*

You nodded and told her that you needed to go back already. All the way to your house, your head was complicated, busy digesting what Hyo Sung told you just now. Unbelievable. Nah, it can’t be. Hyo Sung unnie must be mistaken. You shrugged off the idea.

You enter the password of your house, and enter the house. You was about to close the door, when a hand hold the it, preventing it from closing.

“Jun Hee ya!” Myung Soo stood there, unstable. He must be drunk.