You and I

Did I Just Kidnap My Idol?

 

When you back at your attic, you saw Myungsoo was there, sleeping on the couch. Since his group was not promoting lately, he acted like your attic is his house too.

He was sleeping soundly. You knew idol hardly get any sweet resting time. You tiptoed towards him, careful to not wake him up.

You get down on your knees to level up with his face. His breathing was slow and steady. Your fingers traced his hair lightly, down to his nose and lips. You smiled when he moved slightly at the touch.

You were feeling a bit naughty. You leaned closer and pecked at his lips. He moved and you quickly backed. Still, his eyes were not opening, so you kept on pecking his lips and you giggled when he moved around; getting annoyed in his sleep.

Myungsoo suddenly opened his eyes and he grabbed your wrist. You were so shocked you could die of heart attack. You fell on your . Still holding your wrist, Myungsoo moved, pushing you down and hovered on you.

His eyes were swollen because of his sleep, nonetheless his face was just as stunning as ever.

You blinked your eyes rapidly. Flustered, as his face was so close to yours. You saw Myungsoo his lower lips slightly before he darted towards you and landed his lips on yours.

It was a long, sensual and sweet kiss. He broke the kiss, still hovering on you. He used his thumb to wipe the smeared lip balm on your lips.

“Kiss me properly if you want. Don’t just peck like that. No fun,” he winked before moving away from you. He pulled your hands and brought your body up and close to him.

Both of you rested your back against the couch. You put your head on his chest and he your hair lovingly.

“You look tired,” you mumbled softly, feeling sleepy as he kept on your hair.

“Yeah. We’ve been practicing crazily these days,” Myungsoo stopped your hair and you looked up at him.

“You’re making comeback soon?”

“Yup!”

“All the best then,” you said a bit bitter with the thought of him not hanging around with you once the promotion starts.

Myungsoo lifted up your chin and his eyes bored into yours. Almost immediately butterflies in your stomach flapped their wings violently against your stomach wall. He drew a faint smile before he kissed your forehead.

“I know our schedule will be crazy again. But I’ll never let you slip out of my mind for even a second!” he then smiled yet again, encouragingly.

You nodded and smiled back at him.

“Ah… teaser videos will start to come out tomorrow and the full MV will be released next week,”

“What kind of song is it? The title?”

“The song sounds dear for me. The title is Man In Love,” when he said that he looked right into your eyes. You blushed fiercely though you were not sure why.

“Ballads?”

“Nope. It’s sort of a happy number. Make sure you listen to it once it is out!” Myungsoo pinched your cheeks and you winced and he burst into laughter.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*******

Sorry for the long absence.

Been so busy I almost forgot this one mianhae!!!

spoiler: this is going to end soon^^

-jungDAEbaby-