Confession

Did I Just Kidnap My Idol?

 

You woke up next morning when as felt ticklish because someone was caressing your hair and cheeks. You woke up and realized that you were in Myung Soo’s embrace. He was awake and when you looked at him, he smiled.

‘Good morning!” he whispered at you.

You smiled at him. He pulled you into a light kiss.

“Is your head okay?” you asked him. He looked at you questioningly. “You were out of it yesterday!” He chuckled at you but said nothing else.

You finished cleaned up the table after breakfast. You saw Myung Soo went out and a few minutes later he came back in, with a luggage.

You: What’s that for?

Myung Soo: I’m staying here.

You: MWOOOO?????!!!!! You must be crazy.

Myung Soo: Nope. This is Jun Hee’s kidnapping operation. I’m kidnapping you! You’re my hostage, so yeah be it. I won;t budge.

You: YA! If you wanna kidnap me, at least bring me to your house or something, what the heck with kidnapping a victim at her own house?

Myung Soo: That sounds legit but I can’t possibly bring you to my dom. Woo Hyun hyung gonna flirt with you! Since it sounds absurd to you, we can say that I’m here as your hostage. You kidnapped me. That’s it!

You: Aigooooo whatever pleases you.

BAP just arrived at the company, back from Malaysia. In the flight, Yongguk had given it a thorough thinking and sure that it is the time to come clean.

“Seven years, I’ve waited long enough. Let’s give it a shot, Bang Yongguk,” Yongguk determined to drop by your house today and planned to tell Jun Hee that he was madly in love with her, for seven years already.

Yongguk still remembered when Jun Hee was first came to the company. She was so cute, a little girl. One day, Yongguk was alone practice his dance. He was too tired and he cried because he could no longer bear the harsh training. But the littler Jun Hee came towards him and sat next to him. She danced comically and it made him laughed.

Little Jun Hee: Oppa, see? I can’t dance like you. I know it’s hard for you, but you look the coolest when you dance and when you practiced. I wanna see you on stage one day.

And the little Jun Hee grabbed Yongguk’s hands encouragingly.

Yongguk smiled at the memory and get ever more determined to meet Jun Hee.

Yongguk arrived at your building. He was a about the ring the bell but he thought of giving you surprise, like he always did.

He put in the passcodes and the door opened. He walked in and heard your laughters.

“Jun Hee must be watching Running Man” he thought. Yes, you always laughed your heads off when you watch Running Man.

But to his utter surprise he saw you hugging Myung Soo near the kitchen. And you laughed because Myung Soo was trying to tickle you.

“Jun Hee ya~” Yongguk’s voice was hoarse when he called for you.

You and Myung Soo were so shocked seeing Yongguk.

You asked Yongguk to sit and you served him with snacks and both of you chatted with Myung Soo holding your hands all the time.

You saw that Yongguk was out of focus and you suddenly remembered what Hyo Sung told you previously. You felt uneasy.

“Ah! Jun Hee ya, Myung Soo ya~ I have to go. I forgot that we have to practice the new dance. I’m leaving. See you next time, bye.” And Yongguk left almost immediately.

Yongguk walked down the alley with heavy steps. He did not know how he managed to made his way to TS building.

None of BAP members were in the practice room. In fact, it was a day off for them.

Yongguk stared at the mirrors surrounding the room.

From every corner the memories of him with you since seven years ago kept on flashing, galloping here and there within the room, and from every corner of the room, he could hear your sweet laughter.

Yongguk sighed in disbelief.

Tears that has been welling since he was in your house finally burst.

He cried alone in the spacious practice room. His sobs echoed in the room.

Anyone heard him crying would sure cry together with him.