Coffee and guitar

Did I Just Kidnap My Idol?

♫ Beautiful Day - Sanchez ft G.Na

 

It was freezing cold in Seoul. You tied the scarf  around your neck securely and hold the hot coffee cup tightly. You took a breath and quickly cross the road and make your way to the TS Entertainment building. You ran straight into the practice room, in the hope getting yourself warm with the room's heater. However, in your hastiness your did not realize that someone else was coming out from the room. You guys bumped into each other. You knocked each other hardly, really.  To make it worst, your hands which were numb with from the cold could not hold the coffee cup properly which resulted in the coffee dramatically escaped from the cup and spilled all over at the entrance of the room. You hate it when something spilled, it can be sticky later. You bowed to apologize to the other person. You did not even looked at him (you know the person is a guy at least), apologized to him and left the guy dumbfounded. You fussed under your breath and quickly made your way to the restroom.

 

*******************

You : Aigoooooo~~~ I'm so cold and why on earth the coffee had to spill now???? For heaven's sake let me warm myself up!

You blabbered to yourself while trying to clean the coffee stain. Hyo Sung came out from one of the toilet and giggled at you.

You: Ah unnie, why are you giggling?

Hyo Sung: Ya!!~~ How can someone making fuss over a cup of coffee?

You: Unnie! It's cold outside there, I need to get rid of the coldness *__*

Hyo Sung: Arasso~~~ Unnie will buy you another coffee later.

You: Assa!!! Hyo Sung unnie is the best!!!!

You hugged Hyo Sung and pinched her cheeks. Your uncle is the CEO at TS Ent. You went to Seoul for school since you were ten years old and you lived with your uncle's family and your uncle always bring you to his office. TS Ent building is like your home too. Usually you played around in the building after school to wait for your uncle. That's how you became friends with the then-trainee Hyo Sung and Bang Yongguk. The three of you have known each other for six years already. Although the Kpop fads is at its now, you rarely check out on the idols. Because to you, your bestfriends, your unnies and your oppas from TS Ent are the best idols, you need no other idols.

Hyo Sung: Are you busy today?

You: Nope. I just dropped by to greet you, unnie. Oh by the way, Yongguk oppa is here today?

Hyo Sung: Aigooooo my sister is so cute!! >__< Yup, not only Yongguk, everyone else is here. Some other idols too. INFINITE and APINK.

You: Oh... why are they here?

Hyo Sung: Gayo Daejun is coming. We are doing collaboration performance but not all the members though. Me, Sunhwa, Yongguk, Zelo, L, Woohyun, Bomi and Namjoo. 

You: Sounds good as long as SECRET and BAP is there! :D

Hyo Sung: Jun Hee ya~~ pay some attention to other idols too. They are all great! And it's INFINITE and APINK, not some random idols!

You: Haihhh~~ till the day I find an idol who is better than unnie.............

Hyo Sung only shook her head and hold one of your hand and lead you out of the restroom.

You: Unnie, where are you taking me? 

Hyo Sung: Just follow me. It's time for you to know other idols too.

***********************

Hyo Sung lead you to the practice room. The spilled coffee was no longer there. Maybe the ahjumma cleaned it up already.

There's only three people in the room. Yongguk, Zelo and someone else. You couldn't make out his face because he was busy staring down at his guitar and busy discussing something with Yongguk and Zelo.

Hyo Sung: Yongguk ah~ the others went back already?

Yongguk: Yup. they have other schedules to attend to, only Myung Soo is here.

Zelo: Oh Jun Hee noona is here! *Zelo waved at you cutely*

The guy whom Yongguk referred as Myung Soo is still looking through the musical sheets intently until you spoke out.

You: Oh Zelo, noona is here! Zelo ya~ Hyo Sung unnie said that she'll treat me coffee later. Ask her to buy for you too ^____^ 

You like it when you and Zelo asked Hyo Sung to buy things for you. And Yongguk usually tagged along if he is not too immersed in composing and writing songs.

Myung Soo lifted up his head and muttered the word 'Coffee' and let out a small laughter. Yongguk looked at him questioningly and Myung Soo just shrugged and continue looking at his guitar.

Yongguk: Ah Jun Hee ya~ I'm going to do some music arrangements with Myung Soo. SO you might be seeing him frequently here. But sure I don't have to introduce him to you right?

Hyo Sung: Yongguk aa~~ Jun Hee doesn't even know about INFINITE, how do you expect her to know Myung Soo?

Yongguk: Well, she's Jun Hee after all. Jun Hee ya~ this is Kim Myung Soo or his stage name is L from the group INFINITE.

You: OPPA! I know INFINITE *you blushed a bit*

Myung Soo looked interested with the conversation now. He looked straight into your eyes. Yes, with his deadly piercing eyes. 

Myung Soo: Yongguk hyung, how old is she?

Yongguk: She's 93-er. So, one year younger than you.

Myung Soo looked at you again. His lips curved yet into another charming smile.

Myung Soo: Jun Hee~~ you can call me oppa.

Myung Soo sudddenly avert his eyes on his guitar and his finger started to the strings of the guitar, producing simple tunes and he started to sing.

"Today is the first meeting. But you appeared like a lighting, striking me with coffee. Oh Jun Hee~~~~"

You could make out that he is being playful and teasing you. When he did that, it was as if he was shining, his voice is angelic although he was just rambling nonsense, the fingers danced beautifully the guitar, and above all, his pair of eyes is a perfect combo with his charming smile. 

Hyo Sung: Jun Hee ya! It was Myung Soo? The one who you stumbled upon and all the fuss about coffee just now.........................

You could not hear Hyo Sung's words anymore. 

Your head was spinning. Busy digesting and rewinding between the scenes when the coffee spilled and just now when he played the guitar. 

You abruptly bid goodbye to everyone in the practice room and walked out of TS Ent building as quick as your feet could bring you. When you were sure that you were far enough, you stopped and catch your breath.

That's it. 

Kim Myung Soo.

L from the idol group INFINITE.