Lingering~~

Did I Just Kidnap My Idol?

 

It was already 10.30 PM when you arrived at TS building last night. You did not plan to go there in case you might see Myung Soo there, but the text you received from Hyo Sung made you rushed there right after you finished your night study at school. Hyo Sung told you that Yongguk was down with cold and fever, but still he would not stop working and won’t bother to take medicine. Haihhhh~~~ One thing about Yongguk is that he is absolutely a child whenever he is sick. He needed someone to persuade him to take the medicines. Since years ago, you never failed to convince him.

You went straight to the practice room. There you saw Yongguk, Myung Soo, Hyo Sung, Sun Hwa and Woo Hyun were sitting on the floor, expressions serious with discussions. Oh, INFINITE is still there, but no sign of APINK. Maybe there went back already or have yet to come for practice. You made a mental assumption.

You: Oppa! *You ran straight and sat next to Yongguk. You put your hands on his forehead to feel how high his fever was. It was burning honestly*

Sun Hwa: Oh Jun Hee ya! Look at him! Me and Hyo Sung unnie could never persuade him ever! He’s sweating and barely surviving! Chhhhhhh will you scold him, Jun Hee??

You: Oppa! Don’t be like this! What if one day I can’t be by your side? Then, you won’t take the medicine?

Yongguk: Eung~~ If you were not here, then I guess I’ll just die!

You: OPPA!!! Micheosseo???

Yongguk: *chuckled bitterly* then you’ll have to be by my side always...... nah~~~ I’m just joking. I’m going to take the medicine later, it’s just them making fuss over it.

You: Geeeeee~~ You’re sure a kid!! Lucky that you look cute!! *you pinched both of Yongguk’s cheeks playfully*

Hyo Sung: Good for you, Yongguk aa! With someone else here, you just won’t budge until Jun Hee finally come!

Yongguk just laughed and pulled you into a headlock. You giggled while trying to escape from him. Sunhwa just shook her head in disbelief and Hyo Sung giggled along.

Suddenly Myung Soo put his hand on Yongguk’s hand.

Myung Soo: Hyung~ Maybe it’s a bit too harsh for a girl?

Yongguk said nothing and released you from his hands. You looked at Myung Soo questioningly.

Myung Soo: Aaahhh no, it’s just that, I thought maybe you might not be comfortable or something *he stumbled on his words*

You laughed at Myung Soo. His self at the moment looked so cute and silly, total opposite of when you saw him for the first time. Indeed, he is just so charming, you thought.

Woo Hyun: Oh! Is this Jun Hee sshi that you have been talking about all day long, Myung Soo? *Woo Hyun asked Myung Soo*

Flustered by the sudden remark, Myung Soo nudged Woo Hyun’s ribs a bit too hard that Woo Hyun cringed in pain.

Myung Soo: Ey hyung! You should not blurt out things just like that!

Sun Hwa: WUE WUE WUE Woo Hyun sshi?? Don’t tell me????? Oh my God!!!!!!

Myung Soo just cleared his throat loudly and you pretended to check on Yongguk’s temperature again by putting the back of your hand on his forehead. But, Yongguk pushed your hands away. You were shocked but tried to brush off the nasty feelings you were getting at judging Yongguk’s action just now.

Hyo Sung: Eiiiii Sun Hwa what are you talking about? Our Jun Hee is cute, so it’s natural if everyone like her. *Hyo Sung hurriedly said as if covering something*

You: Yongguk oppa, make sure you take the medicine ok? I’ll make hot soup and bring it to you tomorrow. Ummmmm I think I have to go home now, I still have some homework to do.

Sun Hwa: Oh going back already? Arasso. Jun Hee, jalga!

Hyo Sung: See tomorrow!

You: Ne, unnie! Don’t practice too hard. Take care! Oppa, take care too!

Yongguk just nodded. You bowed at Woo Hyun and Myung Soo. You walked away and you were at the door when you heard Myung Soo hurriedly said ‘Umm, hyung, noona deul, I think I’ll go down for a while and buy some snacks since we’re going to stay up for a few more hours,’. Then you heard footsteps trailing behind you.

You tried hard to not bother the person behind you. You pretended as if you knew nothing and just walked the path. You were sure that Myung Soo did not stop at the convenient store but kept on following slowly behind you.

“Jun Hee ya~~” you heard his voice finally called you. You stopped dead. Slowly, you turned your body and acknowledged his presence. You just drew a faint smile. Heck, you don’t know how you should act at that time!

“Shall we walk together?” Myung Soo asked.

“But my house is really not far away,” you stared down at your own shoes, too shy to look at him.

“But still, I wanna be with you,” Myung Soo said nothing more and started to walk. You followed him, rather absent-mindedly, too fluttered by the current situation.

“Babo ya!” you were snapped back into the reality when you heard him said that.

“This is the first time I’m walking you home! How do I know where your house is. Lead the way, or at least walk beside me!” he smacked your head lightly.

“Ah!” you rubbed your head, slightly irritated. Not enough with Yongguk always harassing you, now Myung Soo doing the same thing.

‘Ah mian!” Myung Soo quickly apologized.

You: You said sorry?

Myung Soo: yup, I don;t mean to hurt you. Does it hurt? Mian mian mian~~~ *his eyes was sparkling. You thought you were going to faint sensing his aegyo in his voice*

You are the short type, and that is the main reason Yongguk love harassing you. You thought of revenge towards Myung Soo but he is tall, so you had to signal him to level down to your height.

Myung Soo: Wue??

You said nothing. Instead, you smacked his head lightly. And you giggled.

Myung Soo: Kyaaaaaaa~~ you petty little kid! Come here!!!

Myung Soo was about to hit you again but you said “Dwesseo. It’s getting late. I should be at home 2 minutes ago already!”.

Myung Soo laughed softly and without warning, he swiftly took your hand. He grabbed it tightly.

You looked up at him. He cleared his throat and said, “Shouldn’t we walk now?” You saw him blushing a bit, and you yourself was on fire. You kept on letting heavy breaths to ease yourself. You realized that Myung Soo was doing the same.

The field in front of your living place came into sight. You stopped and looked at Myung Soo.

You: My house is right there.

Myung Soo: Eung~~~ good night! See you tomorrow?

‘Tomorrow? See me tomorrow???’ your head was spinning by the possibility.

You just nodded lightly and wanted to walk away, but Myung Soo was still holding one of your hand.

You: Mmmmm, I have to go now. *you said to him, motioning him to release your hand.

Myung Soo: Ahhhh yeah~~ *he scratched his not-itchy head, embarrassed and released your hand.

You: Jalgayo. And jaljayo!

With that you walked away from him. You were barely taking your third step when Myung Soo called you.

You turned around and saw him walking towards you. You looked at him questioningly.

He took both of your hands.

“I know I’m way too hasty and I think we’re really going through the fast pace, but really........” he said nothing more and planted a kiss your forehead.

The tingling feeling was so sweet you swear if he did not hold hands, you legs might gave away and you might collapsed on the icy snow.

Again, he scratched his not- itchy hair and smiled foolishly at you.

“Go in now. Sweet dreams, Jun Hee~~~”.

You smiled at him and went up to your attic.

Until before the moment you drowsed into sleep, you were still smiling thinking of his soft lips against your forehead.

“Good night, Kim Myung Soo,” you said and drown in the dreamland a moment later. Smiling.