Orange Kiss

Did I Just Kidnap My Idol?

 

You woke up early that day, preparing yourself to school like usual. You usually woke up excited on Fridays because it is the last day of the week before weekends. But, today you did not feel as happy. You have not met Myung Soo for almost 8 days. He was away doing their group’s promotional activities in Japan. He managed to text you once in a while after he finished his schedule but you did not want to be as clingy knowing that he would be exhausted due to his works.

You were brushing your hair when you received a text message from Myung Soo.

Myungieee~~~<3: Baby!!~~~ I’ll be back today! I’ll go straight to your house this afternoon. I’ll reach Korea at 11.30AM.I have no schedule until next week!!! We’ll spend the weekend together!!! Dun be too excited tho, focus in class ok? FIGHTING!! Chu~~~~<3

Reading his text message, you lips curved into a broad smile. ‘Focus in class?’ you read the line again and again. ‘Hmmm, maybe not. I have better ideas,’ you giggled when putting on your clothes.

You looked around at the arrival hall. Lucky, there was not many people. No fans! Maybe fanbases did not know about the flight change, and it was a school day anyway. You glanced at your watch nervously. Already afternoon. But still, no sight of INFINITE.

Two minutes later, finally Myung Soo appeared in the midst of other people. You turned your body to the opposite direction purposely. You put on your cap and covered your face with a mask. Slowly, you followed Myung Soo from behind.

When you were closed enough to him, you grabbed his wrist from behind. He struggled at first to release himself, but you put two fingers under his cardigan, as if you were threatening him with some weapons. Maybe because he was shocked, he froze. You pushed him, motioning him to walk. He obliged. When both of you finally at a deserted corner, you released his wrist. Taking the opportunity, Myung Soo quickly turned your body and pushed you against the wall. He did it a bit too hard, you let out a small scream of pain.

Myung Soo: What the hell are you doing? Are you trying to kidnap an idol?

You could not believe his claim against you. You laughed you heads off. Feeling irritated, Myung Soo pushed you again, forcing you to stop laughing.

Myung Soo: Do you know how severe you would be punished if you were caught?

You: Nah~~~ You won’t report me, Myung Soo oppa! :D

Myung Soo was shocked hearing the familiar voice. He pulled you into his sight and took off your mask and hat.

Myung Soo: JUN HEE ya!!!~~~~

You smiled and hugged him tightly.

You: Gee~~~ You really thought I am a criminal?

Myung Soo: Well, you kidnapped me once, so that’s natural if I acted like just now.

You: You are the one who barged into my house, and who exactly are you...............

Your words were muffled into his lips when Myung Soo suddenly pulled you into a kiss.

He parted away after a few moments and he grazed his thumbs across your lips to wipe the smudged lip balm on your lips. He smiled and your cheeks were a phoenix red hue.

Myung Soo: I missed you a lot! Thank you for coming here, jun Hee ya~ It feels good to see your loved one once your reached home ^^

‘I missed you too,oppa. A lot!’ you smiled at him and took his hand into yours. You lead the way out of the airport. There, a car waited for you.

You went into the car and Myung Soo followed suit though he was unsure at first.

The car moved right away and you laughed in your head seeing Myung Soo’s confused look. You said nothing but held his hands for a few moments.

Myung Soo: But who’s him? Where are we going?

You: You said you have no schedules right?

Myung Soo: Yup, but....

You: Hehehhee. Just wait. But oppa!

Myung Soo: Hmmm, wue?

You: That was our first kiss just now! I wished it was more romantic than that T^T

Myung Soo: Our first kiss? Really? I thought I kissed you several times already that night. When i barged into your house?

You blushed again by the thought.

You: But you were drunk at that time! It’s not counted ><

Myung Soo: Really? But I’m honestly not that drunk that night. But then,we can do as you wished. Our first kiss is today, just now.

Frustrated, you punched his arm lightly. Myung Soo put his hand on your chin and brought your face up so that you were facing up to him. He smiled and said, “Or maybe we can consider this as our first kiss,” and he kissed your lips delicately.

You swear you could see flowers and birds dancing in the air when he did that. After a few moments of heavenly pleasure, you pushed him away and blushed fiercely, more than ever. You signalled to him that the driver might saw what you guys were doing. Myung Soo patted your head lightly and let out a small laugh.

Myung Soo: But you tasted sweet. Like orange.

You: Heck yeah I drank bottles of orange juice while waiting for you.

Myung Soo: Ah I see~~~ No wonder. But Jun Hee, honestly, where the heck are we going?

You: Jaecheon~~~~ ^___^

Myung Soo’s jaw dropped and it was your turn to laugh. This morning, after reading the message sent by Myung Soo, you quickly called your father, asking him to send a car and a driver, saying that you are coming home for the weekend. Delighted with the news, your father gladly did so.

Myung Soo: May I know why?

You: You’ll find out soon. You concluded the conversation and rest his shoulder.

Myung So put his arms around your shoulders and he fall asleep soon.

"Did I just kidnap my idol?" you asked yourself mentally. You held Myung Soo's arm tighter and could not help but smile happily.