Kidnap Operation(?)

Did I Just Kidnap My Idol?

 

‘Myung Soo oppa!’ your voiced trembled with shock.

He pushed you lightly and entered your house.

“Woah!!! Daebak! The interior is so cool for an attic!” Myung Soo mumbled.

“What are you doing here? Get out!” you said sternly at Myung Soo but it was in vain. He was not in his right mind.

“Oho!!! You kidnapped me! And now you asked me to leave the house? If you wanna kidnap me, then do it properly!” he struggled to say each words. He was imitating the intonation of the people form joseon area, like in the dramas.

Dang it. Kim Myung Soo! You are so damn cute right now! Your heart cried.

“You are drunk, go back!” you said to him.

“Oho! How dare you kidnap an idol???!!!” he shouted at you. Drunk.

WTF, you thought.

You looked at him in ultimate disbelief.

He looked back at you, and suddenly smiled sweetly at you. He walked towards you, and so, you stepped back.

“Stop there!” he shouted cutely. You stopped, shocked.

He hugged you tightly and said, “Oho, this rascal! You kidnapped me! You took me to your house!.... or.......... oh, was it I who kidnap you??? But it is your house, so, that means you kidnap me!” he mumbled against your hair.

Totally drunk, you thought. You pushed him and looked into his eyes. “Oppa, I will get you a taxi, so you get ready to go back to your dorm and..............”

Your words were intercepted when he pecked on your lips lightly.

“Han Jun Hee!” Myung Soo said and pecked your lips again.

“I hereby proclaim that, I kidnap you!” pecked your lips, “Ah! But this is not our dorm, so...... maybe it was you who planned to kidnap me??? Omo... you bad girl!” and he pecked your lips yet again.

You felt like you were being toyed by him. You pushed him away and took his hand and walked him towards the door. He did not move an inch, but he pulled you strongly towards his embrace.

“Haven’t you read my text messages? I like you. All the MyungZy thing is rubbing. Nonsense,” he bored into your eyes, intense and desperate.

You said nothing.

“I don’t like her, the person I like is you!” he was so serious, he looked a bit scary to you and you could not believe that he was drunk at all.

Yet, you said nothing. You don’t know what to say. You just stared blankly at the space, avoiding his gaze.

Myung Soo lifted up your chin and gently pressed his lips against yours.

You were shocked, but you did not hate it. You froze for a second or two before returning his kiss. He pulled away lightly to catch his breath. He rested his forehead on yours.

“I like you, Jun Hee,” his voice almost a whisper.

“I like you too, oppa,” you replied softly.

Myung Soo pulled you into another kiss. This time, it was a little bit more heated. Both of you kissed your way to your bed.

Both of you stopped kissing and he pushed you into a lying position gently. He sat next to you and smiled, yet charmingly at you. As charming as ever. You smiled back at him. Your heart was warm with positive feelings.

Suddenly, Myung Soo collapsed onto your body. He totally passed out. Hi head was on your head, and his hands wrapped securely around your waist. A few moments later, you heard him breathing softly against you. He was asleep. You played with his hair lovingly until you yourself fall asleep.