It's Him~

Did I Just Kidnap My Idol?

 

You went straight home after running away from TS building. Since last year, you no longer stay at your uncle's house. Although both your family and your uncle's family opposed the idea at first, gradually they agreed to let you rent a small attic house. It was indeed closer to your school (the reason you used to back up your idea of moving out from your uncle's house), but honestly speaking, deep in your heart you have always wanted to get a gist on how how to live independently. First, you left Busan to Seoul, to live independently from your family, and now that you were already used to Seoul, you moved to the attic. As a matter of fact your family is a well-off family. Even though you're living in an attic, thanks to the allowance you got from your parents and your uncle, your living place is as good as an apartment. You have it all, just name it. One could not believe the luxurious interior if they only looked at the outside of the attic. 

You were lazing on the bed when you received a text message.

Hyo Sung Unnie: Jun Hee ya~~ Where are you? Yongguk n I finished with our works. Let's have some coffee shall we?        It's my treat.

You hesitated for a moment. If you don’t go, there would be an interrogation session from unnie and oppa tomorrow. It’s not like you can bluff them anyway. It took them 3 seconds to detect your lie. You sighed deeply and finally replied her text.

        You: Arasso, unnie. Give me 10 minutes. Which cafe though?

        Hyo Sung Unnie: Kona Beans? We’ll head there first. See ya!

        You: Eung~~~

Lucky that your housing area is really close. Kona Beans is like 5 minutes away walking from your house. And TS building is right across it.

When you arrived there, you saw them. As usual, Zelo waved at you as enthusiastic as ever. You ran towards them to get rid the coldness and took a seat next to Yongguk.

You: Oh~ Why are you guys choosing this table? Isn’t a big too big for us? There are only 4 of us?

Hyo Sung: 6 actually. They went to the restroom.

‘Them? Hmmm maybe Sunhwa unnie or Daehyunnie or whoever are joining us tonight? But I think Sunhwa unnie had to leave for We Got Married... Hmmmmmm’ you thought deep inside your head.

Zelo: Hmm since noona is already here, shall I go and order? What do you want noona?

You: Like usual?

Zelo: Hot choco then? Arasso, wait here everyone.

Zelo left to order. Leaving Hyo Sung, Yongguk and you.

Yongguk: Jun Hee ya~~ why aren’t you wearing a hat or muffler or anything to cover your head or neck? It’s freezing cold right now.

Hyo Sung: Yongguk is right, you don’t want to get sick. It’s awful, the cold.

You just realized that you only put on parka and just left the house. No wonder it was extremely cold just now. You just smiled helplessly and Yongguk ruffled your hair to shrug away some of the snow on your head. You are the only daughter, the only child at home. The loneliness made you love going to TS building every day because there, you have Yongguk as your oppa and Hyosung as your unnie. Although almost everyone is good towards you, Yongguk and Hyo Sung are especially attached to you. And you are always grateful for that. You smiled at Yongguk.

You: Komawo, oppa!

Yongguk just smiled back at you and chuckled. Somehow he felt that you are just really cute at that time.

Hyo Sung: Oh they are here!

Before you could turn around to look at the direction Hyo Sung motioned, MYUNG SOO sat next to Hyo Sung, yes, right IN FRONT OF YOU! Daehyun sat next to you, and later Zelo came and sat next to Myung Soo.

‘Haih, why is he here? He’s not even from the company’ you muttered silently.

Daehyun: Oh~ Jun Hee is here already? Myung Soo hyung is here to join us. You know him right?

Zelo: Hahahhahaha Daehun hyung, you wouldn’t believe it. Jun Hee noona just knew about Myung Soo hyung this evening. We introduced them at the practice room.

Daehyun: MWOYA???! They are INFINITE! Jun Hee, neo jinjja! Aigoooooo

Daehyun playfully (though painfully actually) pulled your hair.

You: Ahhhhhhhh *you tried not to scream because of the pain*

‘Daehyun, stop it!’ both Yongguk and Myung Soo said almost at the same time.

Daehyun: Myowa? Arasso... I’ll stop.

Daehyun did stop pulling your hair, but he pinched your cheek once before really stopping because Hyo Sung threatened to report his behaviour to your uncle. Daehyun is at the same age with you, you guys even went to same school before Daehyun decided to get a private tutor instead because of his poor attendance at school. He can be really irritating and his violence against you is just unbearable at times, it is always Yongguk who stopped him or Hyo Sung. Yongguk most of the time.

In the midst of the chaos, you sensed that the guy in front of you were scanning you through his intense eyes, and chuckled every now and then, maybe he thought that you were too absurd and that’s why he laughed.

The meeting flowed rather smoothly. All of you chatted happily. Even Myung Soo laughed a lot although he barely said anything. Most of the time it was Daehyun and Zelo bickering at each other and Hyo Sung, as the eldest had to step in and stop them. Yongguk said that he is too used to their bickering and he won’t bother to stop them. He said that in the end, Daehyun always hugged Zelo and said ‘I Love You’ to him. Just wait until Youngjae heard that ;p. Most of the time Hyo Sung talked to Myung Soo, explain how things work at TS Ent. Hyo Sung asked about Woollim too. Hyo Sung is always serious when talking about works. While Yongguk was amusing me by creating all sorts of patterns using the coffee foam.

We laughed at each other and all. I always felt comfortable around Yongguk. I punched and slapped his shoulders lightly and he chuckled every time I did time that. In between, I somehow sense Myung Soo was staring at us with his fiery eyes. I doubted he listen to Hyo Sung at all. I shrugged off the thought and continue talking to Yongguk though I was sure my focus span is seriously depleted the moment I realized Myung Soo was stealing glances.

Zelo: Can we all go back now? I wanna play with Jongup at the dorm!

Daehyun: YA!!! YOU SAID YOU WANNA PLAY WITH ME?

Zelo: NO!! You want Youngjae hyung to scold me again?? Nahhhh forget that~

Yongguk: Yeah, maybe we should call it night now. Jun Hee have to go back too. Myung Soo too.

Myung Soo: Yeah, I should get going now.

Everyone stood and ready to leave when you asked them to leave first. You want to buy another cup of hot choco to warm you up some more. Everyone bid their goodbyes and left the cafe.

You got your hot choco and went out of the cafe. You looked at the sky. Gosh, the snow started to fall again, though not as heavy.

‘Jun Hee ya~~’.

Someone called your name and you looked around to find the voice. To your utter surprise you saw Myung Soo walked toward you.

You: Oh~ Myung Soo sshi~~

Myung Soo: Eyyy just call me oppa. Comfortably.

You: Ah ne~~

You couldn’t look into his eyes, really. Myung Soo stood really closed to you. You looked up into his eyes. You were so sure that your cheeks are way hotter that the hot choco itself.

Myung Soo smiled at you. He came really close to you and zipped up your parka and took off his scarf only to put it safely around your head.

Myung Soo: I don’t want you to catch cold or something. So, walk home safely and jaljayo!

With that, Myung Soo left you astounded. Deep inside, your heart melted like butter on a blazing hot pan. You turned around to the direction where your house situated. 

But you found Yongguk was there. He was putting on a weird, awkward smile. You smiled back at him awkwardly. You felt shy somehow because you were sure that Yongguk saw the incident just now.

Yongguk: Oh I see you already have a scarf. I thought you need one.

You: Omo~ oppa, did you just come back here to me the scarf?

You realized that Yongguk was holding a scarf in his hand. In a way, you felt guilty.

Yongguk: NO! This is for me of course. I’m here to walk you home.

You could tell that Yongguk’s voice was bitter.

You took his arm nonetheless and both of you started to walk.

Yongguk: Myung Soo is really cool, isn’t he?

You: COOL? NOOOO *you were stumbling on your words*

Yongguk: Why not? He’s cool even in my eyes.

You: Really? He’s cool, but oppa is even cooler!

Yongguk just laughed silently and you guys talk about nothing else.

You reached your house and Yongguk just said good night and walked away.