Mianhae................

Did I Just Kidnap My Idol?

 

Spoiler::: It is strongly recommended for you to listen to BAP's new song; Rain Sound a.k.a 빗소리 for this chapter.

 

**************************************

 

A few hours passed. And night already came. Yongguk finally stood up and left the practice room. Yongguk walked slowly to the field in front of your living place. He sat on one of the benches. Suddenly, rain poured down. Yongguk did not twitch at all by the sudden rain. Let it be, he thought.

The scene where Jun Hee and Myung Soo hugging danced in his mind, it kept appearing. The sound of your happy laughter was an irritation; Myung Soo’s voice was poisonous. It kept on replaying, his memories were mocking at him.

“So, Myung Soo living at your place now, Jun Hee ya?” he screamed his heart out. The rain was now getting heavy, it muffled his voice.

The tears that rolled down his cheeks became one with the raindrops.

*******************

You stared the TV blankly. Your eyes were fixed on the screen but your mind was definitely not there.

It was not a surprise honestly when Yongguk appeared in your house this afternoon. Yongguk knew the password of your attic. He always came to surprise you, and you never get mad or anything whenever he did, instead, you always felt happy when he did the surprise visit. But today, it was different. And the thing you hate the most was his expression when he saw you were hugging Myung Soo. And when he excused himself, saying that he got to practice new dance routine with BAP, his goodbye was weak, his eyes was full of injuries and you hated the fact that it was most probably because of you.

Last week, Hyo Sung told you in secret that Yongguk love you. But never once in your life you thought of the possibility. And what’s more, it was right after you and Myung Soo confirmed each other’s feelings.

Your mind came back to reality when Myung Soo kissed your shoulder lightly.

You looked at the face of the dear person. You smiled. He lovingly caressed your hair and kissed your cheeks.

Myung Soo: What are you thinking about? I thought your eyes were going to drill a hole on the TV!

You: Aniyo~~ I’m just.... thinking.

Myung Soo: I think you got text message.

You: oh really?

Myung Soo: See? It was a while already.

You nodded at him and quickly reached for your phone. There’s two text messages from Hyo Sung.

Hyo Sung unnie: Jun Hee ya!! I think Yongguk is losing the marble. I was at the cafe when I saw him running from practice room towards your house. I think he’s going to see you.

Hyo Sung unnie: Jun Hee~ I’m not feeling good. It’s raining heavily now. Yongguk is nowhere in the company. Is he with you?

Almost immediately concern and worry struck your head. “Oppa!” you mouthed.

You quickly replied Hyo Sung’s text.

You: Unnie, he’s not in my house. But maybe he’s in the playground. I’ll check. Tell me if he’s back.

You: Myung Soo oppa! Can you wait here for a while? I have to go down.

Myung Soo said nothing but he nodded.

You quickly put on your jumper and grabbed the umbrella. You ran down the plight of stairs in hurry. Your mind kept on mouthing Yongguk’s name.

You ran straight to the field. Somehow, your instinct guided you to that direction. There, you saw Yongguk kneeling on the ground. He was totally drained. It broke your heart seeing him like that. You came closer to him.

In the dark, you approached him. Step by step and you kneeled down next to him. You clearly saw that he was shivering.

“Oppa!” you said and nothing else. You hugged him.

Yongguk’s head fell on the crook of your neck. He was sobbing.

“Oppa, wue?? Uljima, ne?” you tried to calm him down. Your heart was on the verge of ultimate sadness.

“Jun Hee ya~” you felt him smirked against your neck.

You helped him stood up.

The rain kept on pouring. Both of you stared into each other’s eyes.

Unknowingly, your tears began to fall down too.

“Oppa, I’m sorry,” finally you acknowledged Yongguk’s feeling towards you. You hated it that you have to reject his feelings. You were helpless. You love Yongguk, but he is just an oppa to you. And you love Myung Soo, as a lover.

And Yongguk hated the word ‘Sorry’ even more. That meant the end of it. You rejected him. Great, he thought. In love with you secretly for nearly 7 years, and when finally got the guts to confess, only to know that you were already in love with someone else.

“Oppa, mianhae,” you said it again.

Yongguk dashed towards you and crashed his lips against yours. You were utterly shocked and tried to push him away. But his energy was nothing of the sort that you could push away simply. He strengthened his grip on your shoulders and kept on kissing you.

He pulled away to allow you to breath.

“I love you, Jun Hee ya,” finally, after seven years, the sacred phrase came out of his lips.

“Mianhae oppa,..... but.......” your words were cut off when he pulled you into another forced kiss.

You struggled to push him away. The kiss was suddenly broke when Myung Soo punched Yongguk hard on his face.

Myung Soo pushed you away and he was about to punch Yongguk again when you quickly dashed forward and pulled Myung Soo away.

Yongguk was lying on the ground, the corner of his lips was bleeding. He let out an absurd laughter. Insane.

Fired by Yongguk’s laughter, Myung Soo pushed you away and punched Yongguk on his face again. He was about to to punch him again, when suddenly Hyo Sung appeared in front of Yongguk.

Hyo Sung too was drained and soaked with rain. She must be there for quite some time already.

‘Yongguk aa!!” she screamed at him.

You: unnie, jebal. Can you please bring oppa back? *you sobbed in between your words*

Hyo Sung: Arasso. You to go back to your house with Myung Soo sshi~

You nodded and pulled Myung Soo’s hand.

You and Myung Soo walked away. You could hear Hyo Sung was struggling to get Yongguk stood up.

You held Myung Soo’s hand tightly.

“Yongguk oppa, mianhae!” your heart echoed the sentence. “I’m sorry oppa, but I love Myung Soo”.