Sundays

YunBoA: A Series of One-Shots

I should probably spend some time writing some other one-shots for Fragments of the Heart as well ahha. But YunBoA has got my attention :(

Anyways, rating is 13+ again... =p

--

The room was dim. The heavy combination of the heavy drapes (that BoA specifically picked out to prevent a moody Yunho in the mornings) and the dark gray clouds outside made it look like night. But the alarm clock on his night stand read 11:45 am. He closed his eyes and let the sounds take over. He heard the rain falling outside. Pounding on the ground in a drum like manner. Harsh and unforgiving, never soft and gentle. There was a storm outside. A thunderstorm actually. Yet it was so peaceful, almost like a lullaby putting him right back to sleep. He loved mornings like this.... when he knew he didn't have to wake up and run to the studio or run errands. No, this morning he could just stay in bed all day if he wanted to, and enjoy the rain, with her. Always with her.

BoA. His Kwon BoA, no scratch that, Jung BoA. His wife. The woman he'd chase to the end of the universe. He'd risk anything for her. He risked his career, his friends and for a brief second even his family for her. And he has never had one single regret. As long as at the end of it all she was there with him, fighting right along side. Even though most days she was fighting him, not the world. But he didn't mind, he loved every second of it.

She stirred a bit in his arms after the last crack of thunder, pulling the sheet tighter around her. He chuckled softly and tightened his hold on her protectively. He pressed a gentle kiss on the top of her head. Her hair looked like a beehive when she woke up every morning. He didn't mind it though; to him she was flawless. But he didn't repeat comments like that. Things like that were only mentioned on special occasions, which simply made them mean so much more.

He reveled a bit of her shoulder from under the soft sheets. She groaned, protesting his actions but moaned when she felt his lips kiss her soft skin. Her body reacted instinctively, straddling him with her thighs.

His smile widened. Even when she was half asleep her body reacted to his. "Go back to sleep my Queen." he mumbled against her soft skin.

She nodded slowly against his chest. She really didnt have enough energy to do much more. She tried to let sleep take over, but something was stopping her. Him, of course. She felt his fingertips ghost down her spine, just barely touching her skin, but enough to provide a delicious tingling senatation to run down her frame. Her back arched under his fingers as she released a heavy breath.

"Sleep baby. I got you." he whispered trying to sound sincere. But in reality he just wanted to play.

But his voice. Husky and deep. That sleepy voice that drove BoA wild. It was hard to ignore. She said nothing and did her best to ignore her body while trying to anticipate his next move. That was never easy. Yunho was never predicable. He seemed to have stopped his movement leaving his hands on her lower back. After an appropriate amount of waiting time, she let her tense muscles relax thinking he too had gone back to sleep.

But in reality he was just waiting. He knew her body better than she knew it herself. He felt the tension and anticipation in her muscles, especially her tight abdominal muscles pressed against his stomach. He gently breathed into her neck, the actions causing her to innocently wrap herself deep into his warm embrace. The simple action driving him insane. (She didn't mean to.)

He gave up all his restrain and he let his fingers trace her body outline gently. Once more waking her from her half asleep state. "Yunhoooo," she breathed, no longer trying to ignore his touch. A strike of lighting filled the room for a split second.

He laughed whole heartedly this time, not trying to hide it from her any longer. He grabbed her body tightly and flipped them over so she was now pressed down under his full weight. "What do you want to do today?" he asked her, gently cupping her face. The thunder finally making its presence known, rumbling outside.

"Absolutely nothing." she said fully awake, opening her eyes and looking at him for the first time that morning.

"God, I love Sunday mornings." he replied before dipping down to kiss his wife.