Familiarity

YunBoA: A Series of One-Shots

Rating: Ahem.. maybe PG13? Haha.

--

He knew that body anywhere. Those curves…he had them memorized. He crept up behind her, making sure no one recognized him. Lucky for him, it was too dark for that. He stepped behind her quietly, whispering into her ear gently, "Time has done nothing but good to you."

She stiffened quickly after hearing that familiar voice. "When did you get back?" She asked in an ice cold tone. She refused to give him the upper hand, to let him think he had any effect on her at all. She had imagined this moment in her head over and over again, but her imagination had nothing on reality. Her heart stopped for just an instance before picking up again, slamming against her chest like a jack hammer. But somehow she managed to keep her breath and voice steady.

He dragged a fingertip down her exposed shoulder and traced it down to her clenched fist (yes, she was tense). He uncoiled out her fingers gently, smoothly intertwining his fingers through hers. With his free hand he draped all her hair over her other shoulder, completely exposing her neck to him. He brushed his lips over the junction where her shoulder and neck met, just above the collar bone. His lips set fire to her skin. She felt the cold sweat sweep over her body; it was that simple. He continued his action up the collar of her neck, letting his tongue peek out and taste the skin right behind her ear. All the control she thought she had crumbled easily the second she let him hear her breath hitch. A smirk graced his dangerous lips as he let his breath tickle the shell of her ear. She did her best not to squirm. It would only give him pleasure; emotional and physical since he was so pressed up against her.

"A few nights ago." He finally whispered. By then she had completely forgotten what she had even asked him.

"Why didn't you call?" She asked, leveling out her voice. She didn't want to sound needy, or like she was waiting for him because she was an independent woman, she didn't wait for any man. Especially for him, the one that tends to be so busy to even forget about her.

"Didn't think you'd answer," he shrugged, never letting his lips stray from her ear. He knew her weaknesses and had no problem exploiting them. Especially when she was putting up this type of fight.

She didn't reply, instead she tried to distract herself from the feeling of his huge hand intertwined with her petite one, or his body pressed against hers in just the right way, or his breath on her ear, or that irresistible scent that he never lacked. Her mind was dizzy with all things that were him. She bit the inside of her cheek, trying her hardest to fight him.

She finally opened her eyes, when did she even close them? She didn't. She hadn't even considered the idea of sight since he wasn't in front of her. He intoxicated almost all her senses, but lacked one. She blinked a few times, snapping back to reality. She surveyed her surroundings as if she had momentarily forgotten where she was. (Yes, he was just as good as a drug to her). It was dark and just a little foggy from the smoke.

The club scene was suddenly overrated.

"Would you have answered?" He asked bringing her back into his gravitational pull. His lips drifted back down to her earlobe, swirling his tongue around the delicate diamond stud that laid there. He remembered buying it for her. Guess she wasn't all that good at forgetting either.

She let out a sigh knowing her next move might as well be fatal. She ripped her hand out of his and one heel. His appearance hit her like a punch in the gut. My god he was gorgeous. 

His hair was shorter, more professional and older, but he still managed to rock that bed-head hairstyle with perfection. His cheeks were scattered with stubble, making him look just a bit more rugged than before. And his clothes? Well, when her eyes finally did reach the rest of him, she noticed a casual look. He kept it simple with a dark jacket and button up.

She knew she was as good as dead when her eyes made their way back up to his. Yeah, he definitely caught her checking him out.

He, on the other hand, didn't even have to. He already gave her the once over (a few times actually) the second he spotted her across the floor.

"No," she said, letting the syllable slip out of like a witch cursing him.

He chuckled, shaking his head at her predictably. He looked so damn calm and relaxed with his hands stuffed in his pockets, like he had no care in the world. (But god, he looked like he could be on the cover of GQ Korea). The truth was, he had to put his hands in some kind of confined space or they would be touching her in rather inappropriate places. After all, they were in public, and he didn't want her knowing that his need for her was that strong.

She cocked her head to the side, awaiting his retort. And he definitely had a response. He moved so smooth and effortlessly that she couldn't make a move stop him. The next thing she knew she was between a rock, and an even harder place. Shesh, how many hours was he putting in at the gym now? Sadly his abs were the least of her worries.

"Let's get out of here BoA," he tempted her. Forget her ear, he was now staring into those beautiful brown eyes. His face only centimeters from hers. But he wouldn't kiss her, she knew that much. "We can have deja vu," he added in, because he liked to torture her.

Suddenly images of the past flooded her mind like a movie.

"I got a lot better. I've learned a few things." Yunho admitted, catching his bottom lip between his teeth, something he knew drove her crazy.

"We were still young then... Inexperienced," she responded. Her voice suddenly softer, almost warm and inviting…as if he needed any invitation.

"Let's get out of here," he repeated, letting his eyes drift toward the exit before locking his eyes back onto hers.

She debated it for all of a second. She didn't nod or smile, nothing that gave him any indication that he had won at all. She just stared into his eyes, making his blood bubble. He was running out of moves.

This time it was him who had been too lost in thought to notice. Her tiny hand reached up to his shoulders. He was confused for an instant, until he felt her use all her strength to push him away from her body entirely. He didn't move far but enough for her to walk away. He eyed her for a moment thinking "what just happened," until he noticed which way she was headed.

He shoots, she scores? It would appear so.

Yunho followed her out casually, knowing that he had won.

BoA walked into the cold night quickly, letting her eyes drift up towards the starry sky. "Forgive me father, for I will sin." She mouthed.