Leave

YunBoA: A Series of One-Shots

"Leave!" she screamed, the emotion scratching as she tried to push the word out. She didn't realize it but she was hauling her right hand, which held her cell phone, across the room. She was aiming at Yunho’s head, naturally. She had to get the point across that she needed him to leave.

She watched in almost slow motion as the phone spun in the air. She watched his eyes go wide, sensing that he was the target. Instinctively he ducked, falling to his knees before her phone could hit him. Instead it slammed into the wall behind, exploding into too many pieces. It wasn't until all the bits and pieces fell with a clatter on the floor that BoA realized what she had done, and exactly what had just happened.

They weren't violent. Not really. Although she threatens his life on a daily basis she had never thrown anything at him. Nothing that could damage him. And if her brick of an iPhone did hit him in the head like she was planning… well that wasn't exactly good, right?

She felt herself panic in seconds. "Yunho," she breathed out, crawling over her bed trying to make her way towards him.

But he scrambled away from her like a scared puppy. He just shook his head, looking away from her and ran out of her bedroom, slamming the door closed behind him. BoA crumbled in a mess of her own emotions at the foot of her bed. She stared at the broken pieces of her phone that still lay untouched on the floor. Her screen was broken and it wasn't worth the trouble. It was a split second action. She didn't even know she was reaching for her phone, didn't realize she was aiming it at him until it was all too late. And that's when the tears started. Because she had told him to leave. And she was pretty sure whatever just happened was considered a break up. And that's not what she wanted. Not really. For a second, maybe. But no. She didn't mean it.

She wasn't sure how much time had passed, she just laid there trying to get her breath to even out, and her thoughts to clear. At some point, minutes, maybe hours later she heard her bedroom door open cautiously. She picked her head up to see him inch into her bedroom. He was in full hockey gear. With his pads, uniform, hockey stick, and helmet; all of it. She had only ever seen him like that when he was in the rink.

But apparently he needed protection from flying objects. So he came prepared.

Before she could get a word out, apologize, and promise she wasn't going to throw anything at him, he stopped her by putting up a gloved hand to silence her.

"Ok." He started, nodding at her. "Let’s try that again?" he asked, his voice muffled by the sound of his mouth guard. But she was pretty sure there was a smile hidden under there.

After staring at him, and realizing that it was real, he was actually there and ready to "talk" again… Well, she exploded into a fit of giggles.

He always thought it was funny when she got mad. He never really bought any of her threats, even when she threw things at his head, it seemed. Which was pretty dangerous. But that was why they were good together.

"I'm glad you stayed," she finally said, smiling up at the mad man in front of her.

"Me too.”

--

Author's Note:

-raises white flag-

I surrender! I'm not too happy with this but at the same time, I can't think of what else to write. 

I don't think I'll be updating for a while. I've hit the Writer's Block again and I don't know how long it'll take before it goes away.

Anyways, thanks for the support guys!