Familiarity: Two

YunBoA: A Series of One-Shots

Rating: Uh... still 13+ ish? LOL. This was for the people that requested there be more to the last one-shot. I was going to write about the events that occured after they left together... haha, but I am not very good at that. So you guys get what happened the day after :)

--

It took all the energy he had just to sit up. He threw his legs over the ledge of the bed. He spotted his discarded boxer shorts on the ground, he pulled them up his legs slowly; his whole body ached. It was always like this though; he was surprised that he hadn't yet adjusted.

Once he was properly covered he hunched over placing his elbows on his knees covering his face with his hands. Memories of last night suddenly flooded his mind and he couldn't help but smile. Oh, how he missed her. He glanced back at the woman under the covers and sighed in contentment before heading out the room to grab something to fulfill his hunger.

She watched him as she always did. She'd pretend she was asleep peeking under her eyelashes but he knew better. It was just easier that way. Once he was out of her sight she'd open her eyes. She knew the sounds of every movement in his condominium. She knew exactly what he was doing. She heard his footsteps move around, sticking a plat full of pasta into the microwave. She heard him pace across the kitchen, munching on some chips as he waited for his food. The beep of the microwave soon came along with the sound of him dragging the plate on the glass. Soon his groans followed by a throaty "This is amazing." reached her ears. She smiled at the thought. He was so predicable.

Eventually (after he was done recuperating) he'd come back into the bedroom and sit next to her. He'd brush the hair out of her face and kiss her forehead gently. She'd give up the act and her eyes would "flutter" open to meet his stare.

At that moment, Yunho wanted to tell her just how much she mean't to him. How sorry he was for never having time for her. He didn't want her to think he was using her for... his needs because it may seem like that at times, but that was far from the truth. Yunho was a workaholic, he knew that and heck, everyone knew that. It's much easier to focus on work rather than his own problems... that was how he always dealt with it. 

BoA reached up and lost her fingers in his (more then usual) messy locks. "Stay with me." she whispered. Her voice just a little bit scratchy and hoarse.

He smiled closing his eyes and leaning into her touch, "I don't have enough energy for another round, BoA." he smirked deviously.

She couldn't resist the urge to roll her eyes. He had this way of making every serious moment into a joke.

"I will stay, don't worry." Yunho whispered softly.

"I worry because you act all lovey-dovey then the next moment you're gone to Japan for work. I just want you here with me all the time!" she fought. The combination of her demanding voice: prepared to fight him tooth and nail, and the determined glare in her eyes was pretty much all it took. He was like putty in her hands. She knew all his spots, every weakness. 

He bit the inside of his cheek and nearly drew blood. He tried looking away from her, but that didn't work. He was hypnotized by those eyes. They drew him in like a trap. He gave in and kissed her softly. As if she was a porcelain doll he was afraid to break. "I thought you knew, that although I may seem focused with work... you're constantly on my mind. I love you, BoA." He is staying with her, and not leaving like he would regularly do. This whole commitment thing was going to have to work one way or another.

Her alluring smile made him forget to breathe for that one second. "Took you long enough to tell me, Jung Yunho!" she punched his arm.

He shook his head. "Ah woman, you already knew that you were the love of my life. You just wanted me to tell you, I bet." he teased, as he leaned in and kissed her passionately.