Ex-Boyfriend

YunBoA: A Series of One-Shots

 

Yunho spotted her as soon as she entered the lounge. Her eyes were scanning the tables trying to find him. And when she did, she came straight at him with a smile in place. She bent down to place a simple kiss on his lips when she reached him.

"Hi," she spoke, smiling down at him.

Yunho smiled up at her easily. "Hey." He replied, lopping a lazy arm around her waist.

"I'm sorry I'm so late," she frowned. They were supposed to meet up 45 minutes ago. But BoA had run into a few road bumps as usual.

He shook his head quickly. "It's cool. I was just catching up with an old friend," he smirked, pointing across the table with his free hand.

BoA blushed embarrassed by her actions. It was rude to just ignore people. Yunho had a knack for taking up all of her attention though, so that wasn't exactly new. But when she turned around to see who Yunho was sharing a drink with, her heart dropped. Or maybe it stopped? Who really knows?

"Jay." She breathed out.

"BoA…?" he asked, as if he was unsure it was really her. His eyes were wide with surprise.

"Yunho?" BoA asked, turning towards her boyfriend again, this time her eyes were narrowed, and she was mad, but trying to keep it in. But she would save it for later when they were alone and it was ok for her to blow up on him.

Yunho's smile grew wider. He stood up, pulling a few bills out of his pocket, throwing them on to the table to cover his drink. "Now that everyone's reacquainted, we should get out of here, yeah? Reservations remember?" he asked, moving his hand to the small of her back.

"Of course... Yeah." She nodded, giving Jay a polite smile.

"Nice seeing you again Jay! Keep in touch man!" Yunho replied before grabbing BoA's hand leading her out of the lounge.

"I'm gonna kill youuuuu," she sung with a sweet smile as they weaved through people.

"So worth it," he shrugged, because yeah, it really was. Her expression was priceless.

---

Author's Note: 

Just something short and simple for now aha. I've hit the writer's block... currently trying to get out from it.

In case any of you were confused, Jay is BoA's ex-boyfriend haha (very brief mention of Jay in the last chapter as well). And BoA definitely wouldn't want to see an ex-boyfriend again :P (at least I wouldn't)