Another Kidnap

Snow Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that night, things grew more intimidate- than usual- between you and Jaejoong. The two of you were like a blissful honeymoon couple.

But believe it or not, that would shatter sooner or later.

One Friday evening, Jaejoong drove you to work. You kissed his cheek and waved with a broad smile. “I’ll come back at ten.” He smiled and tapped his watch. You nodded and went in.

The ahjumma released you early since she had to go. You took out your phone to call Jaejoong. But right then, a black van skidded in front of you.

A man came out, “Is this her?” Another man looked at a picture and nodded, “Yup.” “Take her in.” The man nodded.

Your eyes widened in confusion. *What?*

They grabbed you and pushed you into the van. Your phone dropped and cracked on the sidewalk. You slammed your palm on the windows. The bad thing was that you couldn’t even scream for help. You helplessly watched as your work got farther and farther away.

*Ow!* You thought as you were pushed onto a cold, dirty floor. You looked up and your eyes widened in horror. Jangsuk grinned at you, “Hello, Hero’s girlfriend.” *No.* You thought.

---------------

Jaejoong came promptly at ten. But strangely, the shop was dark. He called you and heard your weak ringing on the ground. *What the-* Jaejoong slowly hung up and picked up your broken phone. “What the hell happened?” He had a bad feeling about this. Just then, his phone rang.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter