Going Insane

Snow Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOSIB1ONDis&feature=related

---

The next day, Yunho, Changmin, Junsu, and Yoochun came to your house.

You looked sad and as if you had no motive in life.

“Are you… all right?” Junsu asked. Yoochun elbowed him *Does it look like she is?* Yunho asked, “Do you know about Jaejoong now?”

You numbly nodded.

“I’m sorry we didn’t tell you sooner but Jaejoong hyung told us not to.” Yoochun said.

“Why?” You mouthed.

“He didn’t want you to be hurt. You have no idea how much that guy cares for you.” Yunho said, as if that made this whole situation better. Worried, Changmin put a hand on your shoulder, “Are you okay?”

A tear fell down your face and stained the paper you were writing on, ‘Where is he now?

’ “We really don’t know that one.” Yoochun confirmed.

‘Is he…dead? Is that why he isn’t contacting me? Is that why he left? To die alone?’ You were becoming hysterical.

“No-“ Yunho grasped your wrist but you shook him off as you covered your face while you sobbed. “I told you!” Yoochun mouthed to Junsu who sighed *This is harder than I thought it would be.* You stood up *I’m going to go find him. I don’t care if he’s in another country or planet. I’ll find him and be by his side.* You headed for the door. Yunho and Changmin blocked it, “No, you can’t.” “Move.” You firmly mouthed. They shook their heads. Your bottom lip quivered as more tears fell down your face. You put your hands to your chest *I have to find him. He’s my other half. I can’t let him go like this.* “We promised to protect you.” Yunho whispered.

*I DON’T CARE ABOUT MY SAFETY! WITHOUT JAEJOONG OPPA, I DON’T CARE AT ALL!* You wanted to scream. You fell onto the ground and sobbed.

Junsu enveloped you in his arms

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter