Painful Nights

Snow Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCA-gZX76DU

-----

You and Jaejoong were inseparable as always. You felt secure and yourself again. You were staying at Jaejoong’s house more than yours. You had practically moved in and you always slept in Jaejoong’s arms now.

But Jaejoong didn’t like that. Not that he didn’t like holding you and being around you all the time. But he hated showing his sickness- his weak side, to you.

One evening, you were cooking with Jaejoong in the kitchen. He was behind you talking to you and giving you advice. You smiled and listened to his warning about dumping too much pepper into the stew.

Jaejoong felt a warm drop on his wrist. Blood. He touched his nose. It was bleeding. Again. Jaejoong quietly slipped away. You thought it was strange that you didn’t hear him.

You turned around but he was gone. *Jaejoong oppa?* You lowered the temperature on the stove and looked around. You found him in the bathroom cleaning blood off his nose. You rushed in and took his hand. “I’m fine.” He pulled away. He was always so distant when something like this happened. You didn’t give up, “Let me help.” You gently pushed his shoulder down so that you he was at a level where you could reach him. You got on your tippy-toes and reached for his nose. You gently pinched the bridge of it so that blood would stop coming out and tilted his head upwards just a bit. You grabbed a Kleenex and put it to his nose. “Are you okay?” You mouthed. Jaejoong nodded. You smiled and gently pushed his head closer so that your foreheads touched. Jaejoong gave you a small smile back.

That night, you were asleep in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter