Family Dinner

Snow Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JjMkkTw_iI

----

Saturday evening came.

You and Jaejoong arrived at your aunt’s house. The two of you got out of the car. He held a bouquet of yellow tulips and a basket of fresh fruits and your hand in the other. Jaejoong could feel you shaking, “Are you nervous?”

You frantically nodded with wide eyes. You touched your heart that was beating 10 times faster than normal.

Jaejoong squeezed your hand, “Don’t be. I’ll be good. Unless…you don’t trust me?” He was teasing but you took it as the real thing. Your eyes widened and you shook your head hard. You began to sign all these excuses, momentarily forgetting he wouldn’t understand.

“Hey, hey.” Jaejoong grasped the top of your arm. You stopped babbling and looked at him. “It’ll be okay.” He gently assured and you believed him. “Don’t worry.” Jaejoong slipped his lips onto yours and mumbled a sweet ‘I love you’ into the kiss. You sighed in content and he smoothly glided his tongue into your mouth. The two of you lovingly kissed, forgetting about the whole dinner event.

You received a buzz of a text. You pulled back and read it: ‘Are you almost here? –Auntie’. You sighed and smiled as you showed Jaejoong the text. He smiled back, “I think your aunt is physic.” You giggled and nodded *Probably.* “Let’s go.” Jaejoong took your hand and led you to the house.

You rang the doorbell.

The door flew open. “Welcome!” Your aunt greeted. Jaejoong politely bowed, “Hello.” “Come in.” She urged. He handed her the gifts, “For you. Thank you for inviting me, eemonim (another way of saying aunt in korean).” You smiled proudly. Your aunt flushed, “T-thanks. Um, do sit. Dinner is almost ready!” She left.

Eunsuh came out. She froze when she saw Jaejoong. Her breath literally caught in at his handsomeness. Jaejoong raised an eyebrow and looked at you. You smiled and touched his cheek *You’re extra handsome today.” He smiled and touched your hand. “Your uncle is away at a business trip so you should sleep here today, ~~~~~-ah.” Your aunt brought the food over. You began to help her while Eunsuh stood there, still staring at your boyfriend. “Come! Let’s eat!” Your aunt called.

Everyone sat down. Eunsuh sat across Jaejoong, looking coy while biting her lip. *The innocent look doesn’t look right on her.* He looked at you and softly smiled *It looks right on you.* You looked up at him and blinked as you held out your palms. Jaejoong shook his head and just your head once. Everyone began to eat. “By the way, I don’t think you’ve met my daughter before. This is Kim Eunsuh.” Your aunt introduced. She beamed and held out her hand, “Hi.” Jaejoong paused. You lightly elbowed him. He reluctantly shook it, “Hi.” Eunsuh clung on but Jaejoong smoothly pulled away.

“You cook really well, eemonim.” He graciously complimented.

“Oh thank you.” She beamed, “If you want, I will pack some for you.”

“That would be great.” Jaejoong bowed.

You took a sip, smiled, and set your glass down.

Eunsuh cleared , “~~~~~-ah. You can sleep in my room tonight. I’ll let you take the bed as usual.” *As usual?*

You were puzzled since you had never slept in the same room as her. Your aunt rolled her eyes. Jaejoong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter