O2

Love Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 “Do we really have to go back there?” Jessica whined, stomping to the waiting area. Kris chuckled, as he followed her from behind. Funny how this once Ice Princess is now his fiancée and soon-to-be wife.

“You said you wanted to marry me right?” Kris pulled her tiny waist into his arms, stopping her from stomping away.

“Yes. But can’t we get married here, in Cali?” She pouted, hating the idea of going back to Korea.

They met each other 5 years ago, when she bumped into him. Her hair was blonde, which was unusual for an Asian, but surprisingly it suits her. She looks comfortable here, despite being having no one beside her. After a lot of stalking, he soon finds out that she just moved back here in California after few months going back to Korea. Why she moved back is a question for everyone.

She shines and blends with everyone well. But obviously and as everyone can see, she’s awkward when it comes to guys, Asian guys to be specific. It took him almost a year to finally have the courage to start a conversation with her. She was cold. That was his first impression of her.

She was cold. And he was cold. The first time he tried to strike a conversation, he earned a gasped from everyone around them. Whispers and murmurs can be clearly heard. ‘The Ice Prince is talking to the Ice Princess.’ That’s what they said.

The first time he strikes the conversation, he was sweating and nervous but still keeping his cool. He needs to live up the title of ‘Ice Prince’. She stares at him blankly before walks away. It was beyond embarrassing. But, it only makes him wanting her more. He wants her. And he’ll get her.

After wasting one year of getting the courage to talk to her, he then spent 2 years courting her. It took her almost a year to open up for him. He found out the reason why she moves back to California and the reason why he hates guys, or Asian guys to be exact. What surprises him more is the fact the she once loathes him for having a resemblances to her first love. Hence explaining why she ignored him when he first strikes the conversation.

“Kris, you’ll stay at my house right? My family was bugging me about you. They didn’t even ask about my well-being.” Jessica pouted, leaning her head on Kris’s shoulder. They just board the plane and Jessica was already stifling her yawn.

Kris chuckled as he shifted his position a little to make sure both of them comfortable. He then pulls blanket to make both of them warm. “Sure. I’ll inform my aunt later. Now go to sleep princess.”

“Thanks, handsome.” Jessica giggled before drift off to her dreamland.

***

If he thinks courting the Ice Princess was hard, he was wrong. Dead wrong. Waking her up was even worse. She won’t even budge when he shook her. He had tried everything. Playing loud music, pulling her hair and squishing her. He once tried tickling her, and she accidently kicks his shin. Lesson learnt. Oh, not forgetting putting a cucumber besides her. He got the worst punishment ever. Silent treatment.

“Sigh. So how am I gonna wake her. We’re about to land in a few minutes.” Kris sighed, playing with a strand of her hair. He flicked the TV channel when he stumbled to Sleeping Beauty. A kiss, maybe?

A smirk formed on Kris’s face, liking the idea that comes into his mind. He turns off the TV and closing the gap between him, pressing his lips into her. And no, she didn’t wake up.Kris let out a sigh as he stared at his fiancée. ‘Well, a little action is okay, I guess.’

Kris pressed his lips into hers again, but this time a little rough as he nibble and tug her bottom lips a little. A soft moan can be lightly heard from his sleeping beauty. Kris smirked at the moan, and started to bite her bottom lips. When he feels her smiling, he let go of her bottom lips and kiss her lips for the last time.

Jessica let out a sighed, when she can no longer feel Kris’s lips. He looks up to see Kris smirking at her. “Good morning ert.”

“Good morning, sleeping beauty.” Kris chuckled giving a peck on her cheek. Not long after, the announcement was made, saying that they’re about to land in a few minutes. Upon hearing the announcement, Jessica quickly searches her make-up kit in her handbag. Kris stared at her in amusement as she pat her face with compact powder and re-applies her lipstick.

Kris shook his head, as his gaze falls to her make-up kit. “I don’t understand why you need to apply all that. You’re already pretty as it is.”

Jessica smiled warmly at her fiancée and gives him a quick peck. “Thanks Kris. Wish you never need to see me bare-faced.”

***

“Mom!!!!!” Jessica called leaving her luggage with Kris to run to the waiting Jung family. “Imichuuuuuuu!” Jessica said cutely, hugging both her parents. She then ruffled her baby sister’s hair and hugs her big brother. “I miss you both too!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter