O1

Love Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Someday you're gonna realize
One day you'll see this through my eyes
By then I won't even be there
I'll be happy somewhere even if I cared”

 

I can clearly remember the first time you talked to me. No one talked to me during that time and it’s been a week after my transfer. I’m happy. Too happy, maybe?

“Hey, what’re you doing?” You asked, appearing out of nowhere. I look around wondering if you were really talking to me. You chuckled and smiled warmly at me. “Yah, I’m talking to you.”

“Oh…” that’s all I can say. I blushed, looking down at my sketch book. I know you’re our school biggest player, but that didn’t stop me from liking you. Your warm smile that reaches your eyes, your laughter that are contagious, your strong and muscular body that swoon girls off their feet when you played soccer, and the lists go on.

 

 

“I know you don't really see my worth
You think you're the last guy on earth
Well I've got news for you
I know that I'm not that strong
But it won't take long, won't take long”

 

It was after you started talking to me that people have more courage to talk to me. I’m starting to have new friends and I’m starting to enjoy school more.

“Sica, do you like Donghae?” Tiffany asked, taking a bite of her sandwich. I was surprised with the sudden question that I accidently drop sandwich. “W-what?”

“You like him, unnie? Oh, please don’t. You’re too good for him. Way too good.” Yoona shook her head as she took a glance at you who were at few tables away from us. Hanging out with the school queenkas. Or as people called it, school s.

“Admittedly, we thank him for talking to you first. We were kinda scared to approach you first. You look so cold outside, like an Ice Princess. But that doesn’t make him the good guy.” Taeyeon shook her head, handing me new sandwich.

I gladly took it, peeking a little making sure there’s not cucumber before taking the first bite. This is not the first time they warned me about you. God knows how many times they have warned me; I’m just too stubborn to see the clear truths that are right on my face.

“I never fall in love.” I muttered, slow enough for other to hear it but loud enough for them. They look at each other before exhaling a sigh. “What about Onew? Jaejoong? Jonghyun? They like you.”

I look at Yuri surprised, mouth wide open. “T-they what?” Yuri looks at me surprised.

“You don’t know Sica??” Sooyoung asked, putting her foods for the first time. I vigorously shook my head, looking at the others for an explanation.

Hyoyeon let out a sighed, as she wiped Sooyoung’s mouth. “Should I list other names Sica? You’re pretty. Gorgeous, to be exact. But you focused on Donghae too much that you failed to see others. They’re more than willing to give you their hearts. Why go after that one person who breaks girls’ heart.”

Taeyeon nodded, before hugging my shoulder. “Prom in 2 weeks, make up your mind. This is our last year and we need to make as much memories as possible. I don’t want you to suffer any heartbreak during our last year. Plus, you’re our school best student. I don’t want him to affect your studies, because I know, and we know, he can.”

 

 

“Cause, someday someone's gonna love me
The way I wanted you to need me
Someday someone's gonna take your place
One day I'll forget about you
You'll see I won't even miss you
Someday, someday”

 

“Girl~ looks at all this love letters! Go Jessie, go Jessie!” Tiffany danced, cheering out loud. I bend down to pick it up, and quickly shoving it inside my files.

“What happen, girls?” Taeyeon asked, coming our way with Sunny and Seohyun. Sunny noticed the love letters in my files and snatched it away before I can stop her.

“WOAHH! You received all this, Sica? Awesome!!” Sunny gasped, scanning the letters to look for the sender’s name.

“Maybe they’re asking you to be their prom date, unnie.” Seohyun smiled, peeking a little at the letter.

Taeyeon hugged me, smiling warmly. “I’m so happy for you. Who said my Sicachu ain’t pretty? Gain some confidents for yourself, will you?”

“That’s GorJess for you! Even I, have never received love letters this many!” Tiffany sequels, showing off her eye-smile.

The smile on my face didn’t last long when I saw you looking at us, or me to be exact, with a pissed-looking face. Did I do something wrong?

 

 

“Right now I know you can't tell
I'm down and I'm not doing well
But one day these tears, they will all run dry
I won't have to cry sweet goodbye”

 

“J-jessica! C-can I-I talk t-to you?” Changmin asked, stuttering with a blushed face. Cute.

I raised my eyebrows expectantly for him to continue. “P-privately.”

I look at the girls for any reactions and they nodded their head before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter