16

Love Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Kris quickly sits up, shocked from the sudden shout. He looks around to see most of them still asleep. Looking up, he sees Hyoyeon scanning the living room with hands on her waist while holding a spatula. Looking down, Kris smiles seeing his sleeping beauty still asleep while holding both his and Donghae’s hand. Grabbing his phone, Kris frowned seeing the time.

“It’s only 6:30am Hyoyeon-sshi.” Kris said, stifling his yawn. Hyoyeon looks at him and grinned. “I know. Just giving you guys 2 hours early snooze.” Hyoyeon said and walked away to the kitchen. Kris frowned and lay back down to continue his disturbed sleep.

 

 

“Munch munch swallow!” Taeyeon commanded, rushing the 3 in front of her. Jessica and Kris lazily munch and swallow their French toast while Donghae happily reach out his 4th toast. “I don’t understand. Are you sure today is their wedding day?” Taeyeon whispered at Tiffany, pointing at the sleepy bride and groom. “I’m 99.9% sure.”

Slamming the front door open, Yoona and Yuri happily entered catching everyone’s attention with Kibum and Yesung following behind. “We’ve brought everyone’s’ dresses and tuxedos!”

Swallowing the last bite of her French toast, Jessica’s eyes scanned the racks that YoonYul brought in. “Where’s my wedding dress?”

“Here!!” Krystal shouted, entering the house with the wedding dress with HunHan behind with Kris’s tux. “I want to seeeeeee!!!!!” Sooyoung shouted but was blocked by HunHan. “The moms said it’s a surprise.” The twins grin, earning a pout from the shikshin.

 

**

 

After finish showering, Jessica was drying her hair using a hair dryer when someone knocks on the door. Thinking that someone wants to use the bathroom, Jessica puts down the hair dryer and tightens her bathrobe before opening the door. To her surprise, Kris was standing in front of her all ready with his tuxedo. His hair was still wet and messy.

“Well hello there my soon-to-be-wife, I heard a hair dryer sounds inside, may I use it?” Kris asked, smiling at the stunned brunette in front of him. Having no reaction from the latter, Kris bent down to her height and smiled. Moving closer, Kris kissed her lips surprising the latter. Kris can feel Jessica’s smile under his lips, widening his smile even more.

“Done staring?” Kris asked after letting go, causing Jessica to blush. “Shut up Kris.” Jessica laugh, pushing Kris inside the bathroom to dry his hair.

Walking out of the bathroom, Jessica was greet by her mom, Krystal and two women whom she assume the person who’s in charge of her makeup and hair. “Sit down here princess. We’re gonna put on some magic on you.”

 

**

 

“You okay Hae?” Eunhyuk asked, patting the shaking guy’s shoulder. Donghae flinched at the sudden contact, looking up to the grinning anchovy. Letting out a sigh, Donghae shook his head. “I’m nervous as hell. Fingers cross that I won’t mess this up.” Donghae said and re-read his script.

“Relax. Just say what you really want to say. Who uses script for wedding speech anyway? It should come from the heart. Eh, foods here!” Eunhyuk said and walked away leaving the nervous fish. Donghae processes what Eunhyuk said and looks back at his script. Letting out another sight, Donghae shook his head. “Easy said than to be done.”

“Hae!” Siwon called, rushing to Donghae. “Heechul called you to the back. The bride and groom are here.” Donghae quickly nodded, rushing to the back where Heechul is.

Soon, the door opens and the murmurs from the guests all quiet down as Seohyun starts playing the piano. Gasps can be lightly heard as Jessica entered the room with Mr. Jung by her side. Donghae and Kris whose were waiting at the front turns to look and both mouth wide-opened as Jessica gracefully yet slowly walks to them.

“Hae, watch your drools!” Kibum whispered, lightly nudged Donghae. Donghae quickly closed his mouth and nudged Kris. “Hyung! Your mouth!” Kris quickly covered his mouth, sheepishly grinning at the younger guy.

“Believe it or not, this is the first time I see her too. We ride different cars.” Kris explained, as if knowing what’s on Donghae’s mind. A light ‘oh’ can be heard from Donghae.

By the time the reach at the front, Mr. Jung’s eyes were watery as he hand Jessica’s hand to Kris. Jessica smiles as she holds Kris’s hand, not forgetting to smile at Donghae who’s beside Kris as his best man.

“Now the bride is here, shall we start now?” The priest asked, earning a nod from both bride and groom. Kris takes a deep breath as he holds tightly Jessica’s hand.

 

‘I, Kris Wu YiFan, promise to be your lover, companion and friend, your partner in parenthood, your ally in conflict, your greatest fan and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter