O8

Love Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

1st Date

“Where are we going Donghae-sshi?” Jessica was starting to get annoyed, as she has been asking the same question over and over again. Donghae ignored her question, humming to the song played on the radio.

“Donghae-sshi!” Jessica called again, a little bit louder to get his attention. “Babo!” Donghae sang ignoring Jessica’s calling. Jessica huffed, taking out her phone. She was annoyed. Way too annoyed. Being with Kris for the past 3 years, she was used to getting attention. Kris always spoiled her and showered her with love and attention. She sort of being spoiled and forget how it feels to be ignored. Well, she never had been ignored before anyway. Jessica taps randomly on her phone screen, decided to ignore Donghae. Well, two can play a game. And he should know better, never play a game with Jessica Jung.

“We’re here!” Donghae exclaimed, parking his car at a reserved parking spot. Jessica looks outside and gasped at what she sees. It’s a restaurant painted in pink and white. The outside was decorated with colorful balloons, reminding her the movie ‘Up’. Donghae opened the door for her, handing his hand to help her comes out the door. Jessica decided to take his hand as a sign of politeness. She fixed her skirt and retreat her hand from Donghae’s grip. Kris may be far, but she knows he won’t like it to see her holding hands with other guys, what more his cousin, her first love.

Donghae let out a small cough, to kill the awkwardness as he led Jessica to the entrance. Jessica was awe-d by the interior design of the restaurant. It was designed with pastel colors. Not too cutesy, but yet it’s not too child-like. Jessica know herself she already fell in love with this restaurant the instant she step her foot in it. Upon entering the restaurant, it was quiet. Not a single customer can be seen and Jessica can’t help but wonder to herself. The interior is so cute and pretty, it would be a waste for not having a single customer. ‘The foods here must taste .’

Donghae let out a few coughs, trying to get Jessica’s attention. He then led her to a fully decorated table at the middle of the store. The table was covered with a pink cloth, differentiating it from other tables which were covered with purple violet and minty green cloth. Donghae pulled out a chair for Jessica and clapped his hand twice.

Soon, three people wearing pink shirts and white pants come out with scream masks covering their face. They each bring a plate of food and strawberry smoothies and cola for her and Donghae. After serving the foods, the three stood and face Jessica. Despite the scream masks covering their face, Jessica knows they’re staring her face. Donghae fake coughing a few times, waking the three. The three quickly bows down and ran to the kitchen.

Jessica was suspicious of the food. The pasta surely looks nice and tempting, but seeing how the restaurant was empty, she doesn’t want disgusting food to ruin her day. One disgusting food can really ruin the rest of her day. “Why aren’t you eating?” Donghae asked, seeing Jessica only stared her food. Jessica looks up and shook her head. “Why is the restaurant empty?” Jessica asked back. Donghae scratched his head, thinking of an answer. “The restaurant always closed on Wednesday. I pretty much reserved it for today.”

Jessica nodded and looks down on her food. “Eat it before its cold. It’s delicious. I can promise you that.” Donghae smiled warmly, urging Jessica to take the first bite. Jessica slowly picks up her fork and twirls the pasta around it. She then slowly put it into , munching it and savoring the taste. It was surprisingly delicious. Jessica smiled, looking up at the anticipated Donghae. She then nodded, grinning widely. A heaved of sighed can be lightly heard, catching Jessica’s attention. She looks up to see a group of people wearing the scream masks gathered at the kitchen door, staring at them. Donghae caught Jessica staring at something and turn around to see the group flocking at the door. He let out a loud coughs, sending them glare. The group quickly dispersed, running into the kitchen.

“You know them?” Jessica asked, taking another bite of her pasta. Donghae quickly shook his head, avoiding the question. Soon, they finished the pasta and two more people come out to pick up their dishes. Then come out another two, serving them their desert.

Jessica can’t help but drools over the strawberry shortcake in front of her. She has a really sweet tooth and ers for desert. As much as it worries Kris, Kris knows she’s unstoppable when it comes to desert. An exchange for desert, Jessica promises to go monthly check up to check on her sugar level. And so far, her sugar level is completely fine which lead to Kris surprise and Jessica delight. 

Donghae chuckled, seeing Jessica’s excited face upon seeing the desert. Not forgetting to note in his mind; Jessica’s like strawberry smoothies and desert. Jessica looks up at him and frowned. “What’s so funny?” Donghae quickly shook his head and point her desert, telling her to eat it. Jessica decided to ignore it and start pick up her small spoon and cut a small piece to eat it. Jessica was surprised with how delicious it is. It was not too sweet yet not too sour. The sweetness really matches with the sourness of the strawberry. Jessica knows, she needs to bring this home for her family. Okay, just kidding. She’s gonna eat it alone with Kris. While cuddling on their bed and watching Romeo and Juliet. Pure bliss.

“Is it that good?” Donghae asked, interrupting Jessica who was busy enjoying her cake. She looks up at Donghae and tilts her head. “Your eyes were twinkling with happiness.” Donghae chuckled softly. Jessica nodded, finishing the cake in . “It’s good! Can I bring this home?”

A loud giggled can be heard from the kitchen door, surprising Jessica. A tall bulky guy quickly comes to door and dragged the giggling girl inside. “Don’t mind them. I’m sure they heard your request and are busy preparing it now.” Donghae said, as if reading Jessica’s mind. Jessica looks at him and decided to ignore it as she continues enjoying her shortcake. By the time they finished their desert, it’s already 2p.m. Jessica excused herself to the ladies leaving Donghae behind. Donghae then stand up and went to the kitchen door. “Hey.” He calls out, surprising everyone in the kitchen. The girls and the boys all stare at him with anticipation. “She likes it. Get into your place. She’s coming out anytime soon.”

Coming out from the ladies, Jessica was surprised to see the restaurant dark, without a single light. Donghae was not at his seat, scaring Jessica a bit. Did he leave her? Did he forget about her? Walking to the entrance door, Jessica was surprised again to see the door locked. She shakes the lock few times, hoping for a miracle for it to be unlocked.

“Donghae?” Jessica called out, hoping for an answer. She can see Donghae’s car gone outside the restaurant. Tears already formed on her eyes, threatening to fall. Jessica opens her handbag, searching for her phone. With shaking hands, she dialed Kris’s numbers. Before she can tap ‘call’, she was shock when a small light suddenly lit up at the stage at the far corner of the restaurant. 8 girls wearing pink shirts, white pants and scream masks comes to the stages, followed by 9 guys with the same pink shirts, white pants and scream masks, including Donghae. Except that he’s wearing the clothes he wore just now. Music suddenly played loudly, surprising Jessica. Donghae then stepped in front to the microphone and start singing Y by Super Juni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter