O9

Love Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Oppa~ Faster~!” Jessica shouted, jumping up and down with her 5-inch heels. Kris rushed down the stairs, grabbing her and his coat on the way. Fishing out the car keys in his pocket, he crouched down to put on his shoes. “Buy mommy! Bye daddy! We’ll be having our dinner outside!” Jessica shouted, pulling Kris hand to the car. Kris turns around to bow down to both Mr. and Mrs. Jung and looks back at Jessica. “We are?”

Mr. and Mrs. Jung chuckled at their impatient daughter, waving at them. “Drive carefully Kris. Have fun!” Mr. Jung called, earning a wave by the hyper Jessica and a small nod by Kris. Mrs. Jung leaned her head on her husband broad chest as Mr. Jung put his hand around her shoulder softly. “I like Kris.” Mrs. Jung said smiling at the sight. Mr. Jung looks at his wife’s calm face before looking back at the retreating car. “Me too.”

“So, I just follow the GPS?” Kris asked unconvincingly follow the GPS instruction. He glanced at the unfamiliar address on the GPS. He’s still not familiar with the road here in Korea, since there’s a lot of changes while he was away for few years.

“Trust me, oppa. I already entered the address Soo gave me. We should be arriving there in half an hour?” Jessica said, taking out her lip gloss. She used the dashboard mirror to see her reflection as she swipe the stick on her lips. Kris glanced at her, smiling.

“Why bother put it on when you know I’ll kiss it away.” Kris joked. Jessica frowned, not liking the idea. “Not funny oppa. We’re not gonna kiss. It’s tiring to have to keep putting it on.” Kris smirked, liking the idea that enters his head. Stopping at the side of the road, Kris held Jessica’s hand and kissed her lips softly, yet rough enough for her to let out a moan. Letting go, Kris smirked as he successfully get rid of the sticky substances off her lips.

Jessica blinked her eyes repeatedly, comprehending what just happen. Seeing her reflection on the mirror, she gasped as her lips gone back to pale pink. “Yah oppa!” Jessica smacked Kris’s bulky arm, pouting. Kris chuckled as he continues to drive away as the GPS noisily keep telling them to go straight. “Tastes like strawberry.” Kris whispered as he stops at the red light. Jessica blushed, ignoring him. Annoyed, she put on the lip gloss again. Glancing at the driving Kris, she can’t help but giggled to herself causing Kris to look at her weirdly. “The joke is back on you, oppa.”

 

***

 

Upon arrival the SOSHI restaurant, Jessica ran to the entrance, leaving Kris behind locking the door. Kris then walks to the restaurant entrance calmly, looking at each detail of the restaurant. Entering the restaurant, Kris can’t help but noticing frames of pictures paste on the wall. From afar, he can see his Jessica from 5 years ago, the younger and blonde version of Jessica. Kris was fighting every urge and needs in his body from tearing all the pictures and shove it into his pocket!

“Oppa~!” Jessica called from the corner of the restaurant. She was sitting in a round table together with few girls and boys. He remembers few of the faces from the yesterday’s picture that Jessica showed. Walking to them, Jessica jumped out of her seat and hugs his arm. Grinning, Kris s his hand around her small waist and pull her closer.  He likes it when Jessica initiates the skinship first. He feels hers.

“Everyone! Let me introduce you to Kris. Kris, this is my friends. Guys, this is Kris, my fiancé.” Jessica smiled, leaning to his arm. Everyone on the table gasped, shocked with the introduction. “F-f-f-f-fiancée?” Eunhyuk stuttered. He knows that Kris is Donghae’s cousin. But to be Jessica’s fiancée, that’s news for him. Hyoyeon look at him weirdly, nudging him a little. “Why are you stuttering? Is that lipstick on your lips, Kris-sshi?”

Kris blinked few times, taking out his phone to see his reflection only to be surprised to see a lipstick stain at the corner of his lips. Glaring at the giggling brunette beside him, Kris pinched her cheek and pull her up, causing her to tip toed to lessen the pain. Kris then grinned and kissed her lips repeatedly, wiping off both the lipstick stain on his and her lips. Jessica frowned as Kris let go of her cheek, snatching his phone away to her see reflection only to see her pale lips.

A loud thump suddenly heard outside the restaurant, catching everyone’s attention. Weirdly, there’s no one outside, since they decided to close their restaurant early to enjoy their free time with Jessica and her fiancée. ‘It’s their restaurant, so it’s their rule.’ As said by Taeyeon when Leeteuk seemingly not agree with their decision to closed early. They decided to ignore the noise and shrugged it off by saying it’s the stray cats.

“So, a-a-are you getting m-married?” Eunhyuk asked, not comfortable with the intimacy in front of him. His best friend’s ex-girlfriend and his best friend’s cousin, it’s too much for his anchovy brain to absorb. What about Donghae? He’s not sure whether to feel pity for Donghae for waiting for Jessica or guilty to Kris for helping Donghae to wins Jessica’s heart again.

 Jessica looks at him weirdly, and nodded. “Yeah. We haven’t set the date though. But we’re thinking end of this month. We just want a small wedding.” Jessica and Kris looks at each other lovingly, earning an awe-d by the girls.

“That’s mean you have 20 days left! Isn’t it too soon?” Tiffany asked. Jessica nodded her head thinking the same thing. “What do you think oppa?” Jessica asked Kris. Kris pondered a little and nodded. “We haven’t decided the date yet. It could be end of this month, or next month or next next month.” Jessica grinned at Kris’s answer and look at her friends. “You two make wedding sounds so easy.” Yuri sighed.

Kris chuckled at Yuri’s sighed. “Wedding supposed to be fun. We don’t want to stress too much about it. Find a wedding planner, find the perfect dress and date and we’re set.” Kris coolly said. Yoona laughed, agreeing. “Now now. Come sit here, you two. We have lot of things ready to fire now.”

 

***

 

“I’m so sooo sooooo sorry for leaving early guys. But we’ve other plan today.” Jessica apologized; a tinge of guilty hit her seeing her friends’ pouted face. “We have?” Kris asked, surprised. He thought meeting up with her friends is her plan for today. Being ignored, Kris silently takes bags of desserts from Ryeowook, thanking him.

“Promise us that you’ll hang with us later! We’ve a loooooottttt to catch up.” Sunny pouted, clinging on Sungmin’s arm. She lazily stands on Sungmin’s shoes, wanting to get a clearer vision after being blocked by the tall maknae. “Seriously Seobaby, please be considerate of this short unnie of yours. I can’t see Sicaaaa!” Sunny whined, surprising Seohyun. “You’re behind me, unnie?” Seohyun gasped, standing aside.

Jessica laughed, pinching Sunny’s cheek. “I promise. I’ll will text at the LINE group whenever I’m free, okay? Bye guys!” Jessica said, heading out and waving at ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter