O4

Love Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Hyung…” Donghae stood up, when Kris entered the house. Kris ignored him as he went to the kitchen to find Aunty Lee. “Kris! What happen just now? Dong—“

“Aunty Lee, I already called someone to pick up Jessica’s car to send to her house. I’ll be staying there until we’re going back to California. And thank you for keeping my car for these past few years.” Kris smiled. But he knows, and Aunty Lee knows the anger raging inside of him.

Aunty Lee sighed at the trouble her son had caused just now. “You’re welcome. Is Jessica, okay?” Aunty Lee asked carefully, scared that she will offended Kris. God knows how scary Kris can be when he’s mad. She silently prays that her son will come back in one piece.

“Yes, she’s okay. She needs a lot of rest for now. If you may excuse me, I need to talk with Donghae.” Kris excused himself and went to the living room where the anxious boy is waiting. “You. Follow me.”

Donghae nodded and timidly followed him from behind. ‘Good job, Donghae. So much for wanting to talk in private.’

***

“H-hyung.. I-I’m sorry.. I-is J-jessica o-okay?” Donghae stuttered as Kris parked his car at the side road. Kris heaved out a sigh, turning his head to look at Donghae.

“Why do you care? 5 years ago you left her for a girl with ‘aegyo’. And now you want to try your luck of slow talk with her to get her back? That’s bull Donghae!” Kris punched the steering wheel causing the younger boy to flinch at his seat. “H-how…?”

Kris smirked, looking at Donghae. “How did I know? Remember 5 years ago, you once proudly called me to say that you dumped the so-called new girl for that whatever-that-girl-with-aegyo named. And remember what I told you?”

“It’s my choice. I left her and I should never dream of getting her back.” Donghae quietly continued, letting out a small sigh. He remembers it all, clearly as if it had happened yesterday. He remembers how Kris scolds him for the first time for dumping a girl. Though, Donghae only took his scolding lightly as usual.

“Yes. Jessica is mine, now. Whatever stupid idea you have in that fish brain of yours, forget it. I know you, Donghae. I know you like the back of my hand. What, you think by dragging her out and talking to her in private will makes her fall for you? You think her feeling for you will come back?” Kris snickered, taking a deep breath before continue. He’s gonna settle it all now. It’s now or never. “Let her go—“

“One week. Give me one week.” Donghae cut him from continue. Kris looks at the boy beside him wide-eyes, not believing what he just heard. Didn’t he get the message what he’s trying to say?? “W-what?”

“Give me just one week to make her fall for me. Just one week. If I can’t get her falls for me, then I’ll be letting her go willingly.” Donghae was firm with his decision. Everything Kris said were true. But that doesn’t mean he didn’t regret it. He had been living a single life for 5 years, hoping that one day he will meet his Ice Princess again and patch things up again. He wants to at least fight for her back. Even if that’s mean he will fight his own hyung.

Kris scoffed, ruffling his hair as he stared Donghae. He wishes his eyes can throws dagger at the boy beside him. “And what makes you think I will agree to that?” He looks at him incredulous.

“Why wouldn’t you? If her loves for you is that strong, I don’t think you have any problem with my small request. Or maybe..” Donghae eyed Kris, smirking. “… maybe you’re afraid that she will fall for me again?”

Kris was shocked. Too shocked. He clenched his teeth, his hands balled up into a fist, ready to punch some sense into the rotten fish beside him. Kris take a few breathe, trying to think rationally. He’s right. He shouldn’t have any problem with his small r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter