15

Love Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

3 months later.

 

“YAH LEE HYUKJAE! STOP EATING ALL THE FRUITS YOU ANCHOVY MONKEY!”  Donghae shout with both hands on his waist. “SOOYOUNG! HANDS OFF THE CUPCAKES!” Sooyoung and Eunhyuk guiltily look at each other, and nod. The two quickly grab as much fruits and cupcakes they can and run away from the bossy fish.

“YAH! YOU TWO FOODS STEALER!!!” Donghae shout as he was ready to chase after two when someone stops him. “Wow Donghae, not calming down eh.” Heechul said, grinning. 3 months have passed; Donghae slowly goes back to his normal self; cheeky, fun and nosy.

“Hyung~! Make those two stop~ Sica gonna arrives in few mins~” Donghae whined, pouting at Heechul. “I want today to be the perfect day for us. Tomorrow is the wedding you know~” Heechul frowned, eyebrows knit together. “What us—“

“’Us’ as in Kris Wu and Jessica Jung. Get over it fish.” Kris said, knocking Donghae’s head. Donghae turn around and pouted at the taller guy. Glaring at him, his eyes falls at the intertwined hand. Frowning at the sight, Donghae held his hand up and chop their hands to split them off. “Just because I approved your relationship doesn’t mean you can skinship in front of me. She’s my ex!”

“And she’s my fiancée, soon-as-in-tomorrow-to-be-my-wife!” Kris fired back, smirking when the fish quiet down. Donghae mumbled few inaudible words but clear enough for them to catch the word ‘giant’, ‘angry bird’ and ‘fashion terrorist’.

Glaring at the giant, Donghae decided to ignore him as he smiles widely as he turn to the brunette girl beside the giant. “Sica! I prepared a lot of desserts for you! Let’s go eat it~” Donghae took the girl’s hand from the giant’s clutched and intertwined with his. “Desserts? Yeayyy!!”

After confirming the two figures have gone, Heechul and Kris both take a sit on the couch. “How’s the wedding prep? I’m surprise that Sica haven’t turned to Bride-zilla yet.” Heechul joked, reaching a bowl of popcorns on the table.

“Nope, not her. But our moms are. You should see the house; I wonder when they actually slept. The nearer the wedding date, the louder the house became.” Kris sighs, grabbing a handful of popcorn from Heechul. He reaches the remote control on the side table and start flipping the channel, looking for a good show to watch.

“And can you believe it, this is the first show I watch after almost a month.” Kris grumbled, looking at the television. “That’s why we prefer to do it quietly.” Heechul chuckled at the younger guy and smack his head. “Yah, if you married quietly I’m gonna haunt both of your life. It is not a wedding without Kim Heechul in it.” Kris laugh, turning off the television. “True. Couldn’t agree more about that.”

“YAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! LEE DONGHAE!!! JUNG SOOYEON JESSICA!!!!! HOW COULD YOU TWO EAT WITHOUT WAITING FOR US!!!!” A loud shriek from the hall attracts both Heechul and Kris’s attentions. Though they’re steps away, they already know who is the owner of the loud shriek is. The shikshin.

“YAH CHOI SOOYOUNG!!! YOU ALREADY EAT A LOT WITH HYUKJAE!!” The fish fired back. “WHAT?! DON’T GET ME INVOLVE YOU FISH!” The ancho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter