14

Love Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“No.”

“No.”

“No.”

“No.”

“No.”

“No.”

“No.”

“No.”

“NO!!!”

 

8 girls shout together with 8 boys shook their head disapprovingly.

The café bell rings, with 3 guys entered looking blurred. “What’s with the shout?” The long-haired guy asked. “Why does my fish looks so sad? Don’t bully him!” He scolds, shoving bags of groceries to 2 bigger guys at the back, running to the sad fish.

“Yah Heechul oppa! Don’t backing him! He said he wants to win Jessica’s heart again!” Taeyeon shout with both hands on her waist. “And what’s wrong with that?” Kangin and Shindong asked. “What’s wrong? WHAT’S FREAKING WRONG YOU ASKED??” Taeyeon looks at the two as if she’s gonna swallow them in one bite. “Sica unnie gonna get married in a few months.” Yoona explains as she fans the fainting Taeyeon in Leeteuk’s arm.

Pushing Donghae away, Heechul looks at Donghae sympathetically. “Sorry bro can’t help you with that. She’s someone’s fiancée bro. She’s your hyung’s fiancée.”

Donghae looks up at Heechul with tears threatening to falls. Heechul looks nervously at him, silently doing a countdown in his head.

 

3…

 

 

2…

 

 

1…

 

 

Donghae’s loud cry shocks everyone in the café. Siwon silently thank god it’s weekend for they can stay up as long as it takes to calm Donghae down while Heechul nervously pat Donghae’s back. Heechul may be a jerk at times and despise Donghae to death years ago (everyone is!) but after he repents, Donghae became a cute lost fish in Heechul’s eyes and loves him to the core.

“I *sniff* want *sniff* Shika *sniff*” Donghae said roughly wipes his runny nose, causing his nose to redden. The café fills with a sigh with everyone looking at Donghae sympathetically. “If only it was that easy.” Kyuhyun said, causing everyone to glare at him. A small sniff can be heard again, making them to turn back to Donghae and are greet by his back to teary eyes.

“Tonight’s gonna be a long night..” Leeteuk whispers, earning an agreeable nod from everyone.

 

After hours of more wailing from the fish, he suddenly doze off on the table and Heechul quickly run to the rest room and grab a fish blanket to put it on Donghae. Heechul may be an annoying-prettier-than-girls-blabber-mouth jerk, but everyone knows he has a soft spot for Donghae. Turning to the others, Heechul crosses his arm and raises his eyebrow wanting an explanation. “Anyone care to explain?”

The 8 girls quickly grab the groceries Shindong and Kangin carried and use it as an excuse to scurry away to the kitchen, leaving the boys under Heechul’s watch. Ryeowook and Yesung look at each other and decided to follow suit, saying they need to prepare cakes for tomorrow leaving the 7 boys disgruntled under Heechul’s watch with Shindong and Kangin by his side.

“Kibummie? Siwonnie?” Heechul called, raising his eyebrow. The two quickly shook their head, pointing at Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk gasped at them, clutching his heart. “Why me?!” Leeteuk pat his shoulder sympathetically, nodding. “You’re the one who brings him here.”

“Anchovy. Explain.” Heechul commanded, sitting beside the sleeping fish. Letting out a sigh, Eunhyuk slowly nodded. “Changmin called me around 7pm today…”

 

 

*Flashback*

“Sorry for making you come here as soon as you got off work Hyukjae.” Changmin smiled guiltily. Eunhyuk smiled, patting his should. “No worries. Where’s Hae?”

Inviting Eunhyuk inside the club, Changmin lead the way to a VIP room. “He’s been drinking non-stop since this evening. Truthfully, this is my first time seeing Hae drunk. We all know he has a high tolerance with alcohol.” Changmin said, closing the door behind. “He suddenly cried out loud after god knows how many bottles he drank, and I had to call my workers to carry him to the room. I think he’s having a crisis.”

Eunhyuk laugh humorlessly, nodding as he takes a seat a bit far away from Donghae. “Jessica is back.”

Changmin who was grabbing a clean blanket in one of the cupboard stops and turn around to look at Eunhyuk. He then takes out the blanket and cover the sleeping drunk Donghae. Taking a seat beside Eunhyuk, Changmin reach out the remote on the table and turn off the music played on the speaker.

“I heard.. Donghae has been calling her name since he arrived here. He was already drunk to begin with. I’m guessing that he went to other club first.” Eunhyuk put his chin on the arm rest, not knowing what to do. “She’s engaged Max. She’s freaking engaged to Kris hyung. And from what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter