11

Love Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

One week has passed since the family vacation, and Jessica have been rejecting Donghae’s request for their 2nd date. As guilty as she feels, Jessica is enjoying the current situation. Cuddling and snuggling with Kris at home. Lazing around in front of the TV while enjoying their Haagen-dasz. It’s a pure bliss for Jessica, but not for Kris.

“Seriously, I’m not trying to get rid of you or whatever. Heck, I’d be more than happy to spend most of my life like this with you.” Kris said, interlaced their fingers. Jessica paused the movie, looking up at her fiancée weirdly, not getting the idea. “Go on the 2nd date with Donghae.” Kris said in one breath. Jessica furrowed her eyebrows, not liking the idea.

“He’s been bugging me every day. Asking about the 2nd date. And if you haven’t notice, I’ve been putting my phone on silent mode for the sake of your sleep.” Jessica’s mouth twitched. She’s fighting with herself from smiling and laughing like a maniac. Of course she knows that Donghae have been trying to reach Kris. She can hear Kris’s huffed every time his phone vibrates when she’s sleeping. Kris must be super annoyed to actually ask her to go on the date.

“I know you’re trying hard to keep on that poker face. Laugh.” With that, Jessica crack into a fit of laughter, clutching her stomach to ease down the pain. Kris’s nose wrinkled in amusement. He knows very well how hard Jessica tried to resist herself from smiling. “I admired your effort of keeping that poker face.  But really, just go on the date. Go out for a lunch, and then tell him you want to go home. I’ll be waiting for you with an open arm here, ready to cuddle all night long. Easy, right?”

Letting out a sigh, Jessica slowly nodded, burying her face at the crook of Kris’s neck. She’ll be missing his scent a lot later. Kris smiled, tightening his hug around her waist. “Donghae said he’ll be picking you up at 2 pm. Let’s enjoy each other present right now.”

***

“Get her home before 8pm, okay? It’s about to rain now. Make sure she didn’t get exposed to the rain. Don’t let her eat an ice cream if it’s raining. She likes to act like an Ice Princess and eats her heart out. And don’t give her any desserts today. She had enough sugar for this week.” Donghae frowned at the long lecture Kris is giving him. A tinge of jealousy hit him, but he just casually brush it off.

“Can’t we eat dinner outside? We’re already one hour late y’know. I have a plan too.” Donghae pouted, glancing at his watch. Jessica blinked her eyes at Donghae and Kris, not knowing what to do. Kris looks at Jessica and sigh. Well, it was his fault that they were late. He pretty much makes Jessica changes her clothes few times. It’s either too short or too revealing. Seeing how she’s wearing long pant and a white long-sleeve shirt, dinner is okay, he guess. It’s not like they’re going for a candle light dinner, right?

“Okay fine. Send her right back home after dinner.” With that Donghae hugs his hyung, and grab Jessica’s hand as they ran to his car. Kris saw the hand-holding and his mouth immediately twitched in annoyance. “Don’t casually touch her hand!!”

 

 

2nd Date

“I heard you went to Jeju Island last weekend. Having fun?” Donghae asked, starting a conversation. Jessica looks up from her phone, and nodded. “Yeah. It was fun.” The car went back to the awkward silent as before. Donghae was dying in his seat, whereas Jessica was having fun playing with her phone.

After a long silent, Jessica decided to start a conversation. “So, where are we going?” Donghae glanced at Jessica, and smiled. Finally, someone decided to crack a conversation. “I was thinking of going to the Hello Kitty theme park. They’re having an opening right now. You, still likes Hello Kitty right?”

Jessica’s face brightened at the plan, vigorously nodding her head. “I love it! Kris oppa once brought me to Hello Kitty Town in Taiwan. The foods were super cute and super digusting!” Jessica wrinkled her nose at the thought of the desserts there. She admits, the food there was really cute. There’s a picture of Hello Kitty on top of the macaroon and strawberry milkshake. A donut and jelly shaped of Hello Kitty, a pudding in a Hello Kitty cups, it was a pure bliss for all Hello Kitty lover. For Jessica.

“Well, today I’m the one who’s gonna bring you there. No desserts though. You heard Kris hyung.” Jessica scrunched her nose in disgust. She hates being reprimanded. “I don’t care. It tastes disgusting anyway.” Donghae laughed at her cuteness, reaching out his right hand to pinch her cheek. “Cute.” Jessica blushed at the sudden action; she quickly looks outside the window to hide her blushed face. She shouldn’t feel like this. She has Kris. Remember Kris. Think of Kris. Kris, Kris, Kris, Kris, Kris…………

Noticing the silence, Donghae looks at the side only to see the dozed off Jessica. He smiled at her calm face when she’s sleeping, driving a little slower than before to avoid any bump that can awake her. Donghae hummed to the song on the radio, slowing down the volume. Donghae kept glancing at the sleep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter