.....Woohyun? Or not?

You Make My Heart Race

A/N: I just wanted to say, if this story does NOT interest you, then PLEASE DON'T read it. I don't need you telling me that it and all. If it doesn't suit your taste, then that's your lost. I write the way I want, so don't be telling me what's right and what's wrong. I'm not going to be pointing out who it is, but it's more than one person, so it's just a little warning. There are MANY other stories out there to read. Don't even bother with mine if you're going to stay bad stuff about it. I write for those who actually read and enjoy my writing. Again, if you don't like this story what so ever, then don't read it.

Although, I do appreciate the people who are reading and enjoying my story. Thank you for supporting me and I love you~ ♥

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woohyun woke up earlier the next day and found Sunggyu sleeping soundly next to him. He was shocked to see Sunggyu next to him, but it soon faded when he saw that they were both fully clothed. Woohyun got out of bed quietly not wanting to wake up Sunggyu and headed out to the bathroom to wash up. When he finished his shower and walked back into the room, he saw that Sunggyu was still sleeping. Woohyun glanced at the clock on the nightstand and he started to panic. School started at 8am and it was now 7:50.

"Yah! Sunggyu, irona! We're late for school!" Sunggyu who absolutely did not care, pulled the covers over his head and groaned before going back to sleep. "Aish! I'll never get to school on time! My perfect attendance would be ruined; I'll have to go by myself then." Woohyun rushed back to the bathroom to get some clothes on. He didn't have his contacts with him since they're at home, so he had to wear glasses. He wears the "once a day" contacts, so now he had to wear his glasses that he always brought with him. Woohyun quickly ran to his bag and got out his glasses. He put them on and ran out of the house towards the school. He checked his watch and it was about 7:58; two more minutes and his perfect attendance would be down the drain. Woohyun sprinted down the halls and arrived at his class just in time as the bell rang.

"I'm here! I'm....not late!" Woohyun panted through his breathes as he entered the classroom. Mrs. Lee turned her head from the front of the classroom and looked at Woohyun.

"Mr. Nam, you're right on time. And you look....uhm....different.....again? Well, take a seat." She gestured for Woohyun to sit down.

"Neh, Mrs. Lee." Woohyun politely bowed to the teacher and went to his seat and sat down. Dongwoo looked at Woohyun in curiosity.

"Why are you in your nerd look again?" Dongwoo mouthed across the room.

"I woke up late. It's a long story; I'll tell you guys later." He mouthed back. Dongwoo just nodded back and turned his attention back to the lesson.

It was now break time and Woohyun met with his two friends at their usual hang out spot, under the tree. Dongwoo was the first to speak up, "So what happened? Why are you dressed like "this" again?" Dongwoo asked while pointing out the thick glasses on Woohyun's face.

"You see....I woke up this morning and took a quick shower. I went to wake up Sunggyu, but he wouldn't wake up, so he was the cause of me looking like this." Both Dongwoo and Sungyeol looked at Woohyun in confusion. Sunggyu? What does Sunggyu have to do with any of this? They both thought as they looked at Woohyun with a raised eyebrow.

"Sunggyu? You mean the Kim Sunggyu?" Sungyeol questioned suspiciously. "W-why were you at his house?"

"Ah...you see.....the thing is, I haven't been completely honest with you guys." Woohyun scratched the back of his neck sheepishly and awkwardly laughed.

"Spill it." Dongwoo spat.

"M-me and Sunggyu are d-dating?"

"BWOH! YOU AND SUNGGYU ARE DATING?!"

"Shhhhhhh! I don't want anyone to know about our relationship." Woohyun looked around making sure nobody was around and listening to their little conversation. "And yes, we are dating."

"Jjinja? Who confessed to who?" Dongwoo was getting more curious. He leaned in closer to Woohyun to hear more of what he was going to say.

"Sunggyu did."

"Sunggyu?! Waaaa~ daebak. I never knew Sunggyu would be this type of person." Dongwoo was laughing like a crazy animal clapping his hands together. Sungyeol just stood there lost in his thoughts. Sunggyu confessed to Woohyun? T-that's impossible. There's no way Sunggyu would do that. He's a player and can never stick to just one person. Something's fishy around here.

"Sungyeol. Sungyeol. Yah, Lee Sungyeol!" both Dongwoo and Woohyun yelled waving their hands in front of Sungyeol's face trying to get his attention. He snapped back to reality and blinked a couple times before answering.

"E-eo? Did you s-say something?"

"We've been calling your name and you didn't answer us. Come on, the bell rang. Let's go."

"Sorry. I was just thinking about something." The other two just shrugged it off and walked back to class first while Sungyeol was still thinking about what they had just talked about. Something is just not right. Sungyeol soon walked back to his class as well.

Woohyun was sitting at his desk waiting for the teacher to arrive. Just before the bell was about to ring, a hamster-like figure walked in. Woohyun brightened up when he saw that his boyfriend had finally arrived to school. Sunggyu eyed Woohyun and gave him a disgusted look before sitting behind him in his usual seat. Woohyun turned around and started to talk to Sunggyu. "Gyu! You're finally here!" Sunggyu just looked at Woohyun and smirked.

"Who do you think you are to talk to me like you know me so well? Gyu? Tch. Nobody calls me that!" Sunggyu scoffed and with that loud voice of his, people started to look towards the source of the commotion. Murmurs and whispers could be heard throughout the whole classroom.

"G-gyu, waegurae?" Woohyun's voice was high pitched and tears started forming at the brim of his eyes. Why was Sunggyu acting like this towards him? Was this just all an act?

"Look nerd! I thought I in' got rid of you the last time, but it seems you came back for more!" Sunggyu smirked and kicked Woohyun's chairs causing Woohyun to fall off and hit his face on the edge of the table. Dongwoo turned his head to the see what all the commotion was and his eyes bulged out when he saw the scene in front of him. He thought he'd never see this kind of bullying again. Especially, if they were the victims. Tears were now rolling down Woohyun's face continuously. Sunggyu was amused with what was in front of him. He thought he'd never have this kind of fun again, since the nerds left the school, more like disappeared. Woohyun tried getting up, but was pushed down again by Sunggyu's strong foot.

"Ah!" Woohyun was hurt due to the hard kick from Sunggyu. "W-what did I d-do wrong t-to deserve this?" Woohyun bawled out.


For the past days, Woohyun hadn't been himself. He wasn't the "hot" Woohyun that Sunggyu dated anymore; he was back to being a nerd. Woohyun went to school looking like a nerd since that day Sunggyu had bullied him again. He really liked Sunggyu. Even though it was only within a short time that he knew the older, he started developing feelings for him. He was the first person to have showed interest in Woohyun and he even became his only other friend (other than his other two friends).

Each time Woohyun stepped foot into the school, the students already started bullying him. Woohyun was very depressed. He hardly ate anything, he didn't get much sleep, due to his nightmares that suddenly reappeared, and his friends were very worried about him. They found out about Sunggyu bullying him again and they couldn't just stand back and watch; they wanted to get to the bottom of all this. Sunggyu hardly ever attends class anyways, so he doesn't see the state Woohyun's in or even where his boyfriend is (the hot Woohyun), since he is just playing with him anyways. Hoya also hardly ever goes to school, often hanging out with Sunggyu; the only one out of the three kingkas that actually go to school is L. Because this was just all a bet, Sunggyu didn't care whether Woohyun was there or not. He probably didn't even know he disappeared.

Woohyun's depression led him back his past. The memory flashed back in his head repeatedly and it wouldn't go away. Woohyun had been thinking back to the time when he first met his two friends and smiled. If it weren't for them, he wouldn't be here.

That night Woohyun tried sleeping earlier becuase he was exhausted. As soon as he crawled into bed, he drifted off to a deep slumber right away.

"Omma, appa, where are you going?!" 8 year old Woohyun cried as he asked his parents that were just about to leave the house.

"We're leaving! We don't need a son like you who doesn't listen to us! We never wanted you; you were just a mistake!"

"Andwae! Don't leave me! Kajima!! I promise I'll behave! Please don't say that.....Omma, aPPA!!!!!" Woohyun's voice screeched and he held onto his dad's arm tight. His father roughly shoved him away, causing him to tumble towards the floor.

"Fine! If you don't want us to leave, you leave! Get out!" Woohyun's mom grabbed Woohyun by the collar and shoved him out the door. Woohyun cried on the front porch that winter night. He hugged his knees against his chest keeping warmth, but it was still so cold. Then after minutes of crying, he fell asleep, shivering.

The next morning, Woohyun woke up and remebered the night before and ran towards the door. But to his surprise, it was completely vacant. They left. His parents left him alone. Woohyun fell to his knees and bawled. "Ommaaaaaa! Appaaaaaa!"

Woohyun woke up sweating and crying. "O-omma...A-appa..."

 

A/N: This chapter is a bit short, so the next one hopefully will be longer. In the next chapter, I'll be talking about Woohyun's past and how everything came to be. Also, thank you my lovely subscribers :) I've reached a little over 80 subbies! <3 I love you guys so much~