The New Student/s

You Make My Heart Race

Sunggyu and his friends walked into the school. Everyday, they go through the same routine. First, walk into school. Next, go deaf becuse of the fangirls. Then, try to go through the crowd of fans. Finlly, arrive at class. The three friends didn't mind the attention; they loved it. Sunggyu and Hoya are in one class, while L is in another. Mrs. Lee, Sunggyu and Hoya's teacher, had an announcement to make. "Class! Take your seats! I have an announcement to make. Boys come on in." She gestured for the boys to come in and introduce themselves. "Class, we have two new students. Please intorduce yourselves."

"Annyeonghasaeyo, Nam Woohyun imnida." he said and bowed to the class.

"Annyeonghasaeyo, Jang Dongwoo imnida." he said and bowed to the class too. The class was whispering things and saying stuff like "Eww more nerds." and "Why aren't there hot guys coming here anymore?"

"Woohyun I would like you to sit in front of..." Mrs. Lee was scanning the room for an empty seat and said, "Kim Sunggyu. Sunggyu raise your hand." Sunggyu wasn't interested, but after hearing murmurings that they were a nerd, a smirk appeared on his face. He raised his hand and pulled out the chair in front of him with his foot. Right when Woohyun was about to sit down, Sunggyu pushed the chair to the side causing him to fall. The whole class laughed and tears started to form, but Woohyun held it back.

"Oops, sorry. I didn't see you coming." he said and smirked again.

"Class! Settle down! Dongwoo, can you please sit next to Lee Howon? Lee Howon, raise your hand."

"It's Hoya to you teacher." and he raised is hand. Dongwoo looked for a student raising his hand. When he looked at him, his heart was pounding like crazy. Oh my god. He's beautiful.

(In the other class)

"Students take a seat! Mr. Lee come on in." Mr. Kim said to the class and gestured for a student to walk in. "Introduce yourself to the class."

"Annyeonghasaeyo, Lee Sungyeol imnida." he said and bowed to the class too. This class said the same things like the previous class.

"Sungyeol, go sit next to Kim Myungsoo. Kim Myungsoo raise your hand." Myungsoo raised his hand and looked to the front.

Myungsoo is a very smart student amongst his friends and the whole class. Just because he's a kingka, it doesn't mean he can't be smart. L usually doesn't get into trouble like his friends. He doesn't talk much, but with his friends he's a bit hyper. The one thing that differs him from his friends is his personality besides that he's smart. As soon as Sungyeol sat down next to him, L hadn't realized that he was staring at him. Sungyeol didn't seem to notice because he was focused too much on the lesson. Then, Sungyeol turned his head and caught him looking.

"Uhm...did you need something?"

"Huh? I...I-just...nothing!"

"Are you sure? You were looking at me for quite a while now."

"Tch. Me? W-why would I stare at such an ugly piece of like you?" Why in the world am I stuttering?

"I'm sorry. Geesh!" Didn't need to be so harsh!

(Afterschool)

School had finally ended and the three nerds met at the school gates. Woohyun was the first one there. Sunggyu spotted a familar figure and approached him.

"Yah! Nam nerd!"

"Huh? Me?" Woohyun said and looked up pointing to himself.

"Who else is the nerd?" he smirked and chuckled.

"Says the one with no eyes." he muttered, but Sunggyu heard him and grabbed his collar. He shoved him to the wall.

"What did you say ?!"

"N-nothing." Woohyun was so scared. He thought he'd get punched or something.

"Thought so. Next time, I'm not letting you off the hook."

"N-neh."

I'm here with a new fanfic! I didn't finish the other one, but I'll still continue with both. ^.^ I'm sorry if this wasn't a really great chapter. My next one should be a lot better.

I can't believe I got 16 subbies in just 1 day! I'm so proud of myself...haha sorry to brag.