Meeting the Kingkas AGAIN!

You Make My Heart Race

It was the second day at school for the three nerds and they were happy. They were happy because they could learn new things, but on the other hand, were nervous because the kingkas would bully them again. As they were walking towards the front gates of Woollim High, another three figures blocked their way. When they tried walking the other way, the three would block it again. This continued until Woohyun spoke.

"C-can you p-please move?"

"You think I'd listen to you?" Sunggyu spat and started shoving Woohyun's shoulders. "Get out of my face, you in' bastard!"

"N-neh." Woohyun and his other two friends ran off to their respected classes and sat in their assigned seats. Then, Sunggyu and his friends came in as well causing a whole commotion in the classrooms.

(Sunggyu and Hoya's class)

"Well if it isn't the four-eyed nerds." Sunggyu said and smirked. Hoya and him were laughing at how ridiculous the two nerds looked.

"Yah hyung, doesn't that Bongwoo or Gongwoo guy, whatever his name is have nasty lips? I mean it's like so...what's that word??"

"Deformed?"

"I-t's Dongwoo." Dongwoo was shaking knowing the fact that he was talking back to a kingka.

"Did I ask you?!" Hoya asked coming closer to Dongwoo and leaning his face closer to his face.

"A-ani." Hoya pushed Dongwoo's books to the floor and smirked.

"Woops! Sorry. Here let me help." and he stepped on the books and kicked it ar the far end of the classroom. Sunggyu high-fived him and walked back to their seats not giving any about their surroundings. Mrs. Lee then came in and started the lesson. Dongwoo had to sit next to the one he loved and the one who bullied him. He didn't care if he was getting bullied; as long as he got some attention from Hoya, then he was fine. On the other hand, Sunggyu kept throwing crumbled papers, pencils, and erasers on the back of Woohyun's head. Woohyun was completely helpless. No matter how much he wanted to fight back against Sunggyu, he knew that he was too weak.

(L's class)

Sungyeol walked into the class and sat down in his seat. As Sungyeol was taking out his books out of his bag, something fell out and he reached down to get it. However, when he reached down, another hand reached down as well and their hands brushed against each other. He looked up and met eyes with L, the kingka. Both their hearts started beating rapidly, but looked away as soon as they could. They sat there awkawrdly for the rest of the class. Little did they know about each others feelings and little did they know about their own feelings.

(At lunch)

Woohyun and his friends met at the cafeteria and got their lunch. They sat down at a table and started eating. Soon, three shadows appeared in front of them with glares on their face.

"Where do you think you're sitting?"

"At a table." Sungyeol said

"Our table to be exact."

"You don't own a table." Woohyun spat back

"You really want to get it huh?"

"Whatever." The three nerds muttered but enough for them to hear. Sunggyu and his friends grabbed each of their collars and punched them. They landed on the floor with already bloody lips. Sunggyu smirked and looked at his friends. The three gave a nod and charged towards the other three. They started puching and kicking them until bruises formed all over their bodies.

 

Finally afterschool, they decided to drag their beat up bodies towards Sungyeol's house. Sungyeol's brother, Sungjong was already home and was sitting on th couch watching t.v. When the door opened, his eyes bulged out.

"Hyungs! What happened?!"

"Why don't you ask your brother what happened?" Dongwoo answered Sungjong.

"Well, y-you see..."

"Spill it you !"

"The kingkas beat us."

"Bwoh?! Are you kidding me? What are your muscles built for? Use them would you?!"

"If we did that then we would've gotten beaten up more."

"Do you know why you guys always get bullied?"

"Why?" they asked in unison.

"Cause you're Nerds."

"Bwoh?"

"Nerds. You guys need to change."

"Change?"

"Stop repeating me! Listen, if you don't get what I'm trying to say, then deal with it yourselves."

"No no no, we get it!"

"Okay."

"So what do we need to change?" Woohyun asked putting imaginary quotes in the air.

"You guys need a makeover."

"MAKEOVER?!!!"

Annyeong!!! I'm sorry for the crappy chapter. :( I just had school today and it was awful. If you guys didn't like it, I'm sorry. I promise to make it better. :)

Thank you guys for all the support you've given me. I appreciate it. *Throws Namu hearts* I can't believe I reached 29 subscribers already. THANK YOU!!! <3

 

 

 

tumblr_mdyvdlUcCY1qgd5ro.gif

infinite_h_gif_by_smoran-d5opvod.gif

tumblr_lqbzgr9fu91r1dlqwo1_500.gif

tumblr_mg74e9rwmg1rpuakno1_r1_500.gif

 

To make it up, I put somes gifs, not mine ^.^

Enjoy~~

Not much, but yeah...