That night

You Make My Heart Race

"I-I love you too, Gyu." and Woohyun hugged Sunggyu wrapping his arms around the older's neck burrying his face into the crook of his neck. Sunggyu brushed the back of Woohyun's head with his hand and hugged him back. I guess my plan is starting to work. Now, the question is, exacly how long do I have to go out with him? Sunggyu's thoughts were interrupted when Woohyun pulled away. Woohyun looked at hm in the eyes and smiled. Who knew that Woohyun could be this sweet?

"Why don't you wash up first and then go to sleep?"

"I don't have any clothes."

"It's okay, you can borrow mine."

"Gomawo, Gyu." Sunggyu walked out of the bathroom back to his room to grab a pair of clothes for Woohyun. When he walked back into the room, to his surprise, he found an already shirtless Woohyun. His eyes bulged out to see such a body on Woohyun. He never knew he had such a thing. Woohyun turned away blushing and put back on his shirt. Sunggyu threw the clothes at Woohyun not looking at him.

"Uh....Here! Y-you can have y-your clothes. Take a shower and t-then come out when you're d-done." Sunggyu walked quickly out of the bathroom whilst closing it. As soon as he arrived back in his room, he leaned against the closed door and held his chest. "W-what's wrong with me? I've seen many bodies and they were much more masculine than Woohyun's, but why am I reacting like this? Seolma.....can it be that I....aye, it can't be. I'm just using him for a bet. That's right. A bet."

Woohyun then walked out of the bathroom fully clothed and entered Sunggyu's room. Sunggyu wasn't in his room, so Woohyun walked downstairs to look for him. As he was walking down the stairs, a burnt smell filled his nose. Is Sunggyu cooking? He went to the kitchen and found Sunggyu by the stove cooking something. He walked up to him and poked his arm. "Hyung, what are you doing?"

"Kamjakiya! Yah, Woohyun ah, you scared me."

"Mian. You know how to cook?"

"A little." Sunggyu scratched the back of his neck and laughed shyly. "I just wanted to cook for you, since you're staying the night. I thought you might be hungry.....but I don't think it's turning out so well." Woohyun turned to the stove to find burnt rice in the pan and other foods all over the place.

"Here, let me help you. First, you overcooked the rice. If you wanted to stir fry the rice, it shouldn't take too long. Second, the meat is not cooked properly....." Woohyun just kept blabbering about how Sunggyu was doing all the cooking wrong. "Why don't you go sit down and dinner will be ready soon."

"But I was supposed to cook."

"I already said it was okay. Why don't you listen?"

"Fine."

"Good." Woohyun was happily cooking in the kitchen. He decided to cook bibimbap, since that was his favorite food and he wanted Sunggyu to try his great cooking. He always likes to brag about his cooking to his friends and they got annoyed, but they liked his cooking anyway. After half an hour, the food was finished. "Hyung, the food's ready!" When he got no response, he walked towards the living room to find a sleeping Sunggyu. He bent down to observe his facial features. "He's so cute." was all he said quietly and stared for another few minutes.

"Am I that good looking?"

"Eo? Uh......dinner's ready!" and he ran back into the kitchen. Sunggyu sat up and chuckled at his boyfriend's cuteness. He walked into the kitchen and saw that Woohyun was still blushing from earlier and that brought a smile up to his face.

"So I am good looking, huh?"

"What? O-of course n-not."

"Stuttering means yes. And what do you mean no? Are you sure you're my boyfriend?"

"I am, it's just..."

"Just what?"

"Aniya aniya. Let's eat." Woohyun already started eating from his plate while Sunggyu just stared at him. "Bwoh? Is there something on my face?"

"As a matter of fact, yes."

"Where? Here?" Woohyun wiped his right cheeck.

"No, here." Sunggyu off a grain of rice from Woohyun's lips causing Woohyun to become a very bright tomato.

"Aish! Gyu, it's embarrassing."

"But no one is here."

"Still. EAT! Geesh, I can't even have a peaceful dinner." Woohyun pouted and continued to stuff rice into his mouth. Sunggyu stared at his own plate for a while until he grabbed the spoon to try a bite. He was afraid that it'd taste awful, but to his surprise, it tasted like it was the best thing he's ever eaten. His eyes widened and soon his mouth was stuffed making him look like a life size hamster.

"Waaaa~ Woohyun ah, it tastes so good!" Sunggyu beamed and looked towards Woohyun.

"Jjinja?!" Woohyun brightened up and pumped his fist in the air. "Asa! Another person who appreciates my cooking." Sunggyu just chuckled at the sight before him.

They soon finished they're late dinner and went upstairs to Sunggyu's room. Woohyun looked at Sunggyu with curiousity when he saw that he was taking out some blankets and putting them on the floor. "Gyu, what are you doing?"

"I'm going to sleep on the floor."

"Andwae! I can sleep on the floor. I mean, it is your room afterall. You sleep on the bed instead."

"Gwenchana."

"No, it's not okay. You're sleeping on the bed and that's final!"

"Then why don't you sleep with me? That way none of us has to fight about this." Sunggyu smirked and nodded his heads towards the bed.

"Gurae!" Woohyun who was absolutely clueless agreed to Sunggyu. Woohyun lay down on the bed first followed by Sunggyu. Sunggyu wrapped his arms around Woohyun's waist and pulled him closer nuzzling his face in the back of Woohyun's neck inhaling his scent. Woohyun was fast asleep without realizing what Sunggyu's thoughts were. Soon, Sunggyu was also fast asleep, realizing that Woohyun didn't understand what he was trying to imply.

I came back with another chapter as I promised. If it's not to you're liking, I'm sorry. I'll try to update more in the future.

Thank you my subscribers! I love you~ ♥