The aftermath of the "date"

You Make My Heart Race

Everyday after that date, Sungyeol walked into class to sit next to his secret boyfriend. They're really in love and can't seem to get enough of each other. During class, they would occasionally hold hands under the desks so that other people wouldn't see. Sometimes, they would even send each other love notes back and forth. Also, L would sneakily caress Sungyeol's thighs a lot too, but Sungyeol didn't mind; he loved having the feeling that his boyfriend was always skinshipping. However, outside of class, they would act cold towards each other and sometimes ignore each other. They didn't want to be seen together and have rumors spread around the school.

In the other class, Dongwoo would have to sit next to his partner that he had with. He would keep on blushing eveytime Hoya would talk or look at him. At first, when Dongwoo woke up that morning he was shocked to see himself next to the one he loved, but after remembering the night before, everything came together. In class, Dongwoo still paid a lot of attention during the lessons even though he was supposedly a "hot" person now. Because Dongwoo is so focused on studies, Hoya takes this advantage to roam his hands all over Dongwoo's inner and outer thighs. Sometimes, he would rub his crotch, so Dongwoo would have to bite his lip to keep in the moans.

On the other hand, Sunggyu and Woohyun have gotten closer and hung out with each other. They would sometimes even hang out oustide of school. Many people look at them and thought that they were a couple, so they gave them the name Woogyu. Ever since that date, Sunggyu learned to not leave Woohyun by himself in a crowd of people anymore because of the incident. When Woohyun is left alone in a crowd of people, it reminds him of his past. Although, Woohyun hated Sunggyu for bullying him in the past, he thought that he wasn't so bad. If he wasn't bullying people, he could be a really good person. Who would ever think the great Kim Sunggyu could have this side to him?

(At lunch...)

"Yah Gyu!" his two friends called him over to their table.

"Wae?" Sunggyu sat down next to L.

"Me and L are playing truth or dare. Wanna play?"

"Sure. Who's turn is it?"

"Yours."

"Me?"

"So truth or dare?"

"Of course dare!"

"OOOOOO~ tough guy." Hoya and L were whispering stuff to each other and smirks appeared on their faces. They turned to Sunggyu and smiled evily to him.

"Make Woohyun fall for you."

"Nam Woohyun?"

"Yeah."

"Hmmm...what do I get in return?"

"Are you trying to make this a bet now?"

"Pretty much. So what do I get in return?"

"We'll listen to what you say and do what you say for 1 month."

"2 months."

"Deal!....wait WHAT?!"

"Too bad, we made a deal." How hard could it be to make Woohyun fall for me? "Besides, I thinks he's already starting to fall for me." Sunggyu smirked and laughed with his friends.

(Afterschool)

Sunggyu and Woohyun walked out of the school gates afterschool. Sunggyu invited Woohyun over to his house to hang out. Once they arrived, Sunggyu told Woohyun to go up to his bedroom first cause he had to tidy some things in the kitchen. Woohyun walked into Sunggyu's room and sat on the bed. He looked around the room and found it pretty neat compared to his own. A few minutes later, Sunggyu came in and sat next to him leaving almost no space in between them. Woohyun felt a bit uncomfortable, so he moved further away on the other side of the bed. Sunggyu noticed and moved closer. He started to caress the younger's thigh and whisper something in his ear with a low husky voice. "You don't like sitting next to me?" He smirked at what he said and started breathing on Woohyun's ear sending shivers down his spine.

"H-hyung, are you sick?"

"Ani~" Sunggyu continued to roam his hand all over Woohyun's inner thighs moving upwards towards his crotch.

"U-uh...h-hyung, w-what are y-you doing?"

"Well, I just wanted to have you know..a little fun~" he seductively said.

"Why are y-you doing this to m-me?"

"Because. I love you Nam Woohyun~"

"Eh?!" Woohyun was shocked to hear the three words come out from Sunggyu's mouth and especially to him! Woohyun's thoughts were interrupted by a sudden contact on his lips. His eyes widened when he found that Sunggyu had kissed him. His first kiss has been stolen by no other than Kim Sunggyu. Woohyun didn't push him away though, he just sat there frozen. Sunggyu wasn't rough on the kiss; he made it a passionate and sweet one. The kiss soon made Woohyun blush and all he could do was blink several times. After more than 20 seconds of not breathing and sitting there, Sunggyu finally pulled away. He smiled at Woohyun who just sat there lost.

"Woohyun? Woohyun~~?" he waved his hand back and forth in front of Woohyun's face trying to get his attention.

"Huh? Oh, m-mian."

"What's wrong?"

"N-nothing's w-wrong."

"Really?" he asked again trying to get Woohyun to spill it.

"D-did you r-really mean w-what you s-said?"

"Why do you keep stuttering? And yes I do. I love you."

Hello all readers! I'm sorry for the late update. I've been busy with school and I have to keep my grades up or else my mom will kill me X.X

How was the update today? Is it bad? Good? Please comment. I'd really appreciate it, I don't want silent readers :(

And omg, I can't stop watching Infinite H's performances! So hot! But Dongwoo is obviously cute haha <3