Results?

You Make My Heart Race

"Okay, just a few touches on your hair....DONE!" Sungjong had finished all their makeovers and the three nerds have become hotties.

Before....

tumblr_m8oul1zjhs1rae3vvo1_500_large.jpg

After...

woohyun_copy.png

Before...

tumblr_m6lh7idwGT1r0o6rro2_500.png

After...

2330990_1326089828270.74res_500_326.jpg

Before...

tumblr_mbaiueVrFF1qcjsen.jpg

After...

g14.png

The three looked at themselves in the mirrors and they were shocked.

"Uh...Sungjong ah, who's that?" Woohyun asked pointing to himself in the mirror.

"It's you silly."

"Me? Wow...I c-changed,...a lot"

"Don't worry, I promise you once you walk into that school, nobody, and I mean absolutely nobody will recognize you. Trust me. And dont forget to thank me later."

"Yes sir!" they all said in unison.

(Next day)

The three used to be nerds are now hotties. They were walking towards the front gates nervously. Once they arrived, girls started running towards them and screaming. "Omo! Are they new here? They're so hot!!" "Oh my god! I'm gonna die from their hotness!" "Oppas, saranghae!" All the girls followed them into their classes and completely ignored the kingkas. The kingkas were a bit confused. Are there new students here?

In class, Woohyun sat in his seat waiting for the teacher to arrive. Then, Sunggyu sat down behind him and started talking.

"You new here?"

"Huh?"

"You new?"

"Um...I guess?"

"Okay...wanna hang out later? You seem like a cool kid."

"Sure..."

Dongwoo sat next to his partner, Hoya.

"Your friends look cool."

"What?"

"You new to this school?"

"I..."

"Cool, let's hang out later."

Sungyeol walked towards his classroom, until a hand grabbed his shoulders.

"Cheogiyo."

"Eo? Me?"

"Yeah, I-I was just wondering if y-you'd like to hang out later..." Am I stuttering again?

"Uhm..."

"I mean, since you're new here, we could get to know each other more."

"I guess..."

(At home)

"Yah Lee Sungjong!"

"Wae?"

"Gomawo!!!!"

"Told you that you'd be unrecognizable."

"I know, the girls were like all over us."

"So....did you like it? Anything happen today?" Dongwoo was the first to answer.

"Hoya asked to hang out."

"Really?" he shook his head

"I did too! Sunggyu asked me too."

"Me too. L asked me."

"Why are you guys so happy? Do you guys like them or what?"

"Ani!" they all scream in unison.

"Geesh! I was just asking. When are you guys going?"

"Around 5"

"Gurae. Go change into something HOT!"

"Yeah yeah yeah Mr. Diva."

"At least I have more body curves than you!"

"Whatever~"

Sorry for the REALLY short chapter. :( The next one will probably be updated tomorrow. ^.^ How are the used to be nerds? Hot? Cute? How did you guys like this one? Do you think the kingkas are sincere about the hang out or is there a meaning behind it?

Why would L stutter? Who do you think was the most sincere when asking them to hang out?

Comment below!!!!

Thank you for a WHOLE bunch of new subscribers!!! :)

I LOVE YOU!!! *Throws Namu hearts* <3

 

Also! Check out my sis's new fic -> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/359609/let-me-hear-your-moans-infinite--sunggyu-woogyu-woohyun

 

It's her new fanfic, so be kind and take a moment to look at it. ^.^

Thank you!!