It's just the beginning

You Make My Heart Race

"Y-you d-do?"

"How many times do I have to tell you?"

"Enough for me to understand."

"What?"

"I-I don't get it. Why me?"

"Why you?"

"Yeah, of all the other people out there, why me?"

"Because you're special." Woohyun's heart fluttered to hear such words. Especially from the Kim Sunggyu. Did Sunggyu really not recognize Woohyun? Or was this all a joke?

"S-stop lying, hyung." Woohyun playfully punched the older's arm and chuckled. He was looking at the older lad's eyes trying to see the lies, but all he coud see was sincere and softness.

"I'm not lying Nam Woohyun. I'm being serious."

"H-hyung...."

"So, would you like to be my boyfriend?"

"Uh...." Sunggyu held Woohyun's hands in his own and looked straight into his eyes. Woohyun didn't look away; he was lost, in love that is. He fell in love with Sunggyu, but little did he know that this was all a set up. "Mm."

"Hyunnie, at least give me a chance....wait, did you just say yes?" Woohyun nodded his head lightly a bit shy. Sunggyu was so happy that part of his plan had started to work. "I'm so gonna win this bet!" Sunggyu muttered, but not loud enough for the younger to hear.

"Huh? What'd you say?"

"Eo? Aniya, it's nothing."

"Okay. Y-you're not going to tell anyone about this, right?"

"You don't want me to?"

"I don't really like getting other people's attention."

"Gurae. Anything for my Hyunnie."

"Gomawo, hyung."

"Call me Gyu."

"Gyu?" Sunggyu nodded and hugged Woohyun tight not letting go.

"Gyu...can't...breathe..."

"Oh, mian." He scratched the back of his head sheepishly and gave a quickly pecked his new lover's lips. Woohyun blushed to the sudden contact and looked away. Sunggyu and Woohyun talked in his room for a long time that it felt like hours. "It's getting late, now. Why don't you spend the night here? It's very dangerous for you to walk out on your own."

"I don't know..."

"Come on, Hyunnie~" Sunggyu's aegyo can never be resisted. Woohyun didn't know what to say at first, but soon enough, he said yes. "Good boy."

"I'm not a dog." Woohyun pouted and started to walk out of the room.

"Where are you going?!"

"To the bathroom. Where is it?"

"Turn to the left and it's the first door on the right."

"Okay." As soon as Woohyun walked into the bathroom, he closed the door and leaned against it. He held his chest and felt his heartbeat gradually increase. Did Woohyun really like Sunggyu? What happened to the revenge he wanted? Was that plan a fail? Woohyun had fallen in love with the guy who bullied him at school and there's nothing he could do about it. There's nothing you could do with love. Then, there was a light knock coming from the other side of the door and he could hear a faint voice too. The voice outside was telling him to open the door. Woohyun turned to grasp the doorknob and open the door. Sunggyu pushed Woohyun in and closed the door with his foot. "Gyu..."

"What was taking you so long? You kept me waiting~" Sunggyu purred into the younger's ear and slipped his hand under his shirt. He started touching Woohyun in inappropriate places. Not only did the older's hand roam the top half, but the bottom half also. Woohyun gasped when he felt a tingling feeling down there. He lightly pushed Sunggyu away feeling uncomfortable.

"Gyu, stop." Sunggyu was a bit shocked. He had never been rejected by anyone and I mean absolutely anyone before. Nobody could resist the Kim Sunggyu. Especially, if it involves skinshipping, nobody could resist him.

"Stop? Are you being serious right now? Woohyun, nobody can resist the alltime great Kim Sunggyu." Sunggyu smirked and stepped one step closer to the younger lad causing him to step back another.

"Tch. In your dreams."

"Of course I'm the best."

"Obviously not."

"Yah! Nam Woohyun! What did you just say?" Sunggyu became furious and walked closer towards Woohyun. Woohyun was eventually leaning against the sink with Sunggyu trapping him with his hands on both sides. "Do you know what you're talking about now, Woohyun?" Woohyun didn't say anything and just stood there. Sunggyu sighed and asked him, "Why are you so beautiful?" Sunggyu started caressing Woohyun's cheek with the back of his hand. "You know you could never resist me."

"........................."

"I love you."

"..........A-am i supposed to answer that?"

"Woohyun, why do you make me like this?"

"Like what?"

"You're always making me have the chills when I'm with you. It's making my little friend down there have a hard time."

"Your w-what?!"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about."

"I-I d-don't know w-what exactly you're talking about."

"Don't act innocent; you know exactly what I'm talking about." After realization hit Woohyun, he turned crimson red and turned away shyly.

"Oh....about that....uhm......I..." Woohyun didn't get to finish his sentence and was cut off by Sunggyu's lips. Sunggyu had kissed him. It's not like Woohyun didn't like Sunggyu, he just felt uncomfortable in the bathroom. Soon enough, Woohyun would have melted into the kiss. Sunggyu started his bottom lip begging for entrance, more like forcing his tongue in. He finally got his tongue in the younger's mouth and started tasting every part of his cavern. He eventually started to on his tongue as well causing the younger to let out a light whimper. After a while of their hot make out session, Woohyun was the first one to pull away due to the lack of air.

"I-I love you too, Gyu."

 

Hello. I'm super duper sorry again for the late and short update :( I hadn't had the time to actually update some chapters. I'll try to soon. Since I don't have school on Monday, maybe I could update another. It depends.....

Thank you again for being patient and reading my story ♥

Please don't kill me!