Luhan - Fears

☼ Turning Pages ☾

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrUUTCYwBDF1zxVZek0M2images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrx3573zHO7kw4dtqLO6s

"The reason I love you, is not because you're part of Exo or the fact that you're like extremely, extremely handsome. NO! I love you because you're you."

Your boyfriend just smiled then patted your head with an uninterested expression afterwards. "Thank you [Name] but I'm still not telling you, no matter what." 

Earlier today you and Luhan kept on discussing and bickering about what he was getting you for your birthday. On another note, it hadn't been long since you two were dating but before you two both liked eachother for a long period without the other one knowing but everyone else knew. You had the courage to ask him before you headed to your concert overseas and that's how you two became a couple. 

"But oppa! I'm dying to know! Just a small hint wouldn't hurt, would it?"

"Sure, alright [Name] but you have to tell me just one of your fears then. Okay?" You could see a slight smirk on his face. 

You sighed and walked up to him then lightly flicked his forehead. "Luhan-oppa, are you crazy? What kind of deal is this?"

"[Name], how will protect you then?"

Sitting down on the couch, you ran your fingers through your hair. "Honestly? You're amazing just the way you are. Let's just stop this nonsense."

You faced the opposite direction of Luhan to your band member, who was asking about when the performances would start. After that you turned back to your boyfriend who was now pouting in your face like a child. You still couldn't believed you fell in love with him. His looks were decieving! He was like a kid but you couldn't get enough of him. 

You laughed. "Seriously? Going desperate now?"

He laughed right on back and smiled. "I still want to know. [Name] can't you tell me? Just one small hint will do."

Luhan started laughing. He was immitating you. Unbelievable, you thought then you saw that grin on his face. 

"So what's the deal then?", you said with a serious face but mixed with a childish tone.

He held a coin in his palm and held in front of your face. "See this [Name]? If it's heads you tell me your fear and if it's tails you tell me two of your fears."

You face palmed your face and took the coin away from him. "How is this fair??"

He bobbed his head side to side and shrugged leaving you irritated. He then stole the coin back and flipped it. 

"Heads."

"Han, did you not hear me?" 

"So [Name], what is it?"

In disbelief you shook your head, telling him your fear wouldn't hurt. Would it?

"Deers."

You looked back to Luhan who stood still with his hand cupped over his mouth. "Well darling that was unexpected but it's a fair game so now I'll tell you what I got you! I got you-"

You held your hand to his mouth and looked down. "Just forget it, Han. I give up, I'll wait till next week."

 

________________-

A/N: too lazy to finish ;-;