Daehyun - Rivals

☼ Turning Pages ☾

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8kZEExQztGRdbLkW1uWRimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpH23D37GbxdXUCuvfLn-

While looking in your yearbook you spotted an old friend. He was an old rival of yours. You didn't know why you were rivals but for some reason you didn't care because you loved every second being with him. Whether racing to the candy shop or betting on the weather, you enjoyed his challenges. But you and Daehyun were different in many ways, he had a talent-that voice and you were just some lucky girl. At first you thought he was a moron to have challenged you every day but in the end you were glad someone could keep up with you even if he had to leave at one point.

 

"You're quite a conceited one, aren't you?", you said commenting on how he 'won' against you for once. 

He shot you a smile and ruffled your hair. "You know it [Name]-ah! I'm ready to win since I'm better than you!"

 

You smiled at the thought and flipped through some more pages. You remembered all of it even the foolish mistakes you made so Daehyun could lose against you. Even how many years had passed you still wanted to live those moments again, after that day you never saw him again - well other than on tv.

 

"[Naaammee]-aaah, when are we going to leave?"

"Whenever I'm finish my book - relax and smell the flowers."

Daehyun mumbled. "But there are NO flowers [Name]-ah! Let's go and do something!"

"Laater. What's the rush - are you in love with me or something?", you said before settling back down into your novel.

There was a pause. 

"Maybe I am."

 

The same boy who challenged you in pretty much anything, loved you. But during your time back then, you couldn't take his hint nor could you have accepted it. But now you're happily acknowledging the fact you became his only rival back then. You found him again but you never did find out he was the boy who he called you "rival". However you are still happily sleeping, talking and cuddling with him without knowing the fact when in fact he knows it's you.