Chanyeol - The Usual

☼ Turning Pages ☾

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFGRC8fb20crC4VXpdAs2

   It's one in the afternoon and you were half asleep, still laying on your bed. All you needed was some more shut eye and all of your paradise would continue, where you could finally relax and not worry about your studies like you usually would, this was your only free day but sadly someone kept you wide awake.

You groaned and turned your back away from your friend.

"Go away, gooo awaaaay."

"What? Why [Name]? I thought you would enjoy me coming to you! I even skipped practice to see you!"

   The young handsome guy next to you, he's Park Chanyeol. It's been ages since you two last seen eachother because of his big debut in Exo but no matter how far you two are he still manages to come see me or call me. Much to your annoyance. You don't particulary enjoy his company nowadays ever since his debut. You believed people change when something that big happens to you besides you have your studies to worry about.

 "[Name]! [Naamee]! Are you even listening?"

   You squirmed into the bed sheets and buried your face into the pillows, still ignoring his face rather than his low voice. "You see oppa whatever you say will not get me out of bed. This is my only free day before I hit the books again." You peeked out of the sheets hoping he wouldn't notice. Knowing him, he probably wouldn't be convinced you thought and that's when you realized you had lost sight of him. You swiftly pulled the sheets over and tried to scanned the room from your bed. "Where did you go?" 

   You could feel pressure hitting down on your head. Not turning back, You raised both arms up to the source of the pressure and squeezed it. Despite your size and appearance, your physical strength are over 9000!

"PARK CHANYEOL."

"[Name], please! Ow l-let go!"

"Not until you leave me alone!"

  To your surprise, he nodded. After that he left the room, my house.  You sprung from your bed and trotted to your window.  "I-I can't believe he would leave." You fell on your bed and stared up at the ceiling. "At least it's quiet now", you mumbled but then you recieved a text message from him. You rolled over to your side and started reading it.

Let it start

"Yo [Name], you made it. I knew you would."

"Remind me why I'm here again and on my day off? And stop smiling."

  Remember that text message? He said he was lost and obviously you would go to his rescue but unluckly you haven't realized that he just planned it so you would get out of bed.

You sighed but he just smiled and took out his hand. "C'mon [Name] there's no use to be indoors on this beautiful day! And also today's just gonna be you and I!"

You said flatly, "Nope I'm going home. See ya on the internet."

   Chanyeol seemed surprised by your sudden action and started to half drag you to the main street. He's still holding on to your wrist tightly, postioning his body away from you as he marched off with you, tagged behind him. You always wondered what goes around his head, what's he is always thinking about and most of all, why he hangs out with you knowing you'll get nothing good from you. You were a study bug. The girl who was only friends with books and loved to be on the top of the list for exams. Never number two but always number one.

   He was your sunbae in highschool however he didn't seem much like a sunbae back then. He was always by your side, every second of every minute. You what you have remembered you guys met when you had to tutor him, you kept forgetting how you actually met but apparently you two actually met when you were both in elementary school. He had seen you walk out of the convenience store on summer and thought he had saw an angel that day so of course he walked up to you that day and introduced himself and always you would do the same. He told you to go to his middle school so he could see you again but you didn't however that never stopped him from seeing you still. Eventually you two went to the same highschool.

 

"Chanyeol oppa, where are we going?"

He's still not saying a word. You glanced up at him, he's not smiling. Trying to break the ice again, you said, "Uh-the weather's-um-nice. It's really nice out."

You just realized you said something out of character and tried not to speak a word but however your mouth thought less. "You see oppa, guess what? I'm moving but not permanently but I guess it doesn't matter, right?"

    You glanced at him again. Still nothing. Feeling your face burn up, you couldn't take it. "If you're not going to say anything, let go of me!" Then you sprinted the opposite direction away from him. You don't look back, you don't want to. You've been made a fool of yourself whenever you're with him. You still had no idea what goes on in his mind. You were gaining more speed by just the thought of him. To be honest, he was all you thought about but you didn't want to love him so you clearly avoided it and studied instead to get him off of your mind. You were not this boring and a study bug back then, you were always outside and not studying. Outside with him by your side.

  Suddenly tears ran down your face. He impacted your life the most and you let that opportunity to be with him again slide. Still covered in tears, you turned back. Oppa he's not coming back. Is he?  You thought.

 

Time skip - Next Week

   After what happened, you regretted it. You tried to forget it by pushing yourself into the books again but that memory of your stubborness still regained. People who become famous change? No the only who changed was you. Just because the guy you loved moved on to do what he always dreamt of while you were left behind with nothing. You're usual life and self broke to pieces but he still made contact with you but you were stubborn. It wasn't enough to heal your broken, lonely heart.

"[Name], isn't that your boyfriend on tv? It looks like he's making a speech, sounds pretty important."

You peeked your head out of the books and stared out to your friend who's pointing at the tv. You sighed and glanced up.

"Hello I'm Exo-K's Chanyeol!"

You turned your head to your friend and groaned. "Yah! It's just him, let me study unnie!"

She however thought, not. "[Name] just watch the damn show!" 

MC: So that was our charming handsome men from Exo-K but now to the questions! We have tons of questions but we've only picked 3 from the fans. So let's start! 

.

.

.

MC: Amazing now down to our last question to our last member, Chanyeol! Is there anyone you like in your life?

Chanyeol: No there's no one.

You stare at the screen, heart broken. "So unnie can I go back to studying?"

She nodded slightly before she heard another part in the show.

Chanyeol: No there's no one. I don't like anyone but I do love someone. She still may be mad at me for what happened the other day. I'm sorry that day my feelings changed for her, she's not a little girl anymore or my good friend. I was too embarrasded to see you. This girl, she's someone dear to me and I realized, I love her. [Name], you hear me! I love you!"

Your friend whistled. "What a confession, right [Name]?"

"Don't look at me!", you said trying to hide your red face from her and pulled out your phone and dialed Chanyeol's number.  

You chanted "please answer, please" as you wait for him to answer. 

"Hello? Sorry for interupting."

"[Name]....um hi. No it's all good, I'm on my break right now and then we perform."

".....I'm sorry! Sorry for everything, sorry for not being the usual me!"

You heard him laughing through the line and other people interupting him, possibly his band members. "It's alright. [Name], I don't suppose you saw a confession on tv?"

You paused. 

"I saw it."

"So?" But before he could hear your voice, you were long gone from the line. "Ah [Name]! Wait!"

 

    You dropped everything you had been working on and ran out of the shop without explaining anything to your friend. You just left. Where to? Obviously to the studio. You would of gottent there faster but you forget your wallet at the shop, even though it was a good thing you were still in shape. Minutes passed by and you were a crosswalk away from the building. You being to dial Chanyeol up again, he answered and you could hear the movements of his steps on the stairs. He was coming. You place your phone back into your pocket and then pressed the button to cross, you were almost there. 

   Red light and the sign for you to walk was on. You walked on over and you could see Chanyeol rushing over. You smiled but before you knew it a car came speeding over. You couldn't move your body, you were frozen like a deer in the headlights but most of all you were scared. The car came rolling in, you could hear the screeching and see the swaying movements. When you realized the driver was drunk that's when the car gained more speed. It was coming for you.

 It happened so fast but you couldn't feel anything. You opened your eyes. You saw that the car had hit the lampost and also that you were in the arms of the one and only, Chanyeol.

"C-Chanyeol-oppa!" 

"[Name], pheew glad we made it on time. If not well, we would of died."

You could feel a river of tears streaming down your face. You couldn't stop them and or could speak propertly. 

"[Name] it's alright, it's alright. We're together right?" 

Chanyeol wiped the tears away with his hand. He then parted the strands of your hair out of your face."Show your face. You're beautiful and really cute, [Name]. Smile, don't cry."

Tears were still stirring up but you had noticed something. He was obviously worried for you, you could hear his voice trembling and shaking. Still crying you wrapped your arms around him. "Y-you s-shouldn't.....hold i-t in too." Teary eyes, you gazed up at him.

"[Name]. Thank you." He pulled you in even closer and tighter than before. "Don't ever run off on your own! I thought you would die!"

"I'm sorry but you came to my rescue, oppa. I'm glad it was you." You pecked a kiss on his cheek and got up from your spot, reaching out a hand to him. "You have a performance to go to, shall we?"

He nodded and pulled your hand in causing you to fall towards him. You didn't fall but instead you fell into a deep kiss. 

"I do like the usual you a lot, it's cuter and more up beat but whatever you there is, I'll always fall in love with you."

  Extended Ending

"So oppa when are you gonna let go of me?"

"OH! Sorry [Name]. Got caught up in the moment."

"Oh that's embarassing. I think I should go..."

"Why [Name]?"

"Because your whole group was watching us the whole time!!" 

"No worries Chanyeol, [Name]! We took pictures!"

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxALwUcxl5To1NRrY2FWm