Jongup - Second Love

☼ Turning Pages ☾

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQlCC5Ylat1Lg8A6URkadb

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You always admired him and acknowledged him. You loved him but he thought nothing. You were just a friend who always sat next to him in the seating plan and also, his girlfriend's younger sister. You were just another one of those fangirls but instead you personally knew him longer. It was impossible for you to fall in love with him, he was you're sister's boyfriend. It was difficult and after his first love, he never noticed you anymore. You then decided it'd be best to leave his world, once and for all.

You were walking through your high school hoping to find somewhere nice to study for your upcoming test. Despite being in school, it was a beautiful, sunny afternoon. It wasn't too hot and yet it wasn't too windy. You couldn't waste a day like this, it was too perfect of an afternoon when suddenly you heard screams through the halls. Screams of joy and glee. You frown by the sudden commotion then marched off the opposite direction. It wasn't new. It happened usually everyday because of him, Moon Jongup. Moon Jongup, or you rather would call, ex-friend. 

Your friend that used your heart to get to someone else.

But what was his story? Would it have matched yours? 

All those thoughts were running through your mind all day, all night. You honestly care to know the truth but nevertheless had you thought about his feelings. Probably because people change. You wanted to leave his world but memories and songs keep coming back and forth between in thought.

You didn't want to love anymore.

You just wanted your best friend back.