Kris - Ferris Wheel

☼ Turning Pages ☾

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ33p07p4U77vKPL-GByjC

You were an idol and one of the best too. You were a part of SM Entertainment, where all the hit groups were, Super Junior, Girls Generation, BoA, TVXQ and many more. You were one of them. 

Your group consisted of [#] girls, your genre was mainly pop but you girls usually would do hip hop and rap too. [Your group name] debuted after Shinee, so that would mean you were Exo's seniors. You guys gained many fans and many views on the internet too but then again you have those haters too. Your group was considered the best, even better than Girl's Generation. You were the main vocal and lead dance but when desperate measured called, you got up and became the rapper or either the main dancer. All the attention was on you though, it wasn't fair but you didn't agrue back or caused conflict. You just wanted [group name] to be the best of the best.

Practice was always a pain for you, waking up early and going to bed really late but you still kept your positive attitude on to encourage your other members to keep up so you guys could be the best. You were never this positive before though. Before the whole trainee days, idol days you were always in mood swings, your bad mood would come on, you would cry without knowing why and you couldn't even concentrate or focus on anything anymore, because of that you quitted sports and left your group of friends to rethink it over but in the end everything changed for you when you returned to them. You didn't want to make the same mistake again so you decided to be positive during your trainee days even how difficult it was, you managed it. 

Sure, even now you have experienced them but you got through with the help of your friends. You didn't want to be reminded of the past but when you had to be, you just nodded and faked a smile. However today was new day and also the day your group would perform in front of thousands of people. It was [group name]'s time to shine again.

You smiled at all your members and raised your fist in the air. "Great jobs guys! Let's go out and eat now!"

"[Name], I'm pretty impressive how you handled the situation during our concert. Good job, kiddo!"

You flashed a smile at your leader. "Thanks! We should get going too, leader."

"Hold up [Name], we need to talk first. I want-."

It couldn't be happening. You didn't want it to.  All those years were now gonna be wasted, you could ruin it instantly by making one mistake. You weren't ready. You didn't want to take charge again, you just didn't. 

 

You walked back to the rest of the members with your head down low then shook your head. "It's like deja vu again..."

The members turned and faced you. "What do you mean [Name]?"

You shaked you head and began to explain what your leader had said to you to tell them.

 

Several days after that. You and the rest had positive faces on but inside there was a bottled up feeling you all couldn't understand or let go of.

"[Name], yo what's up?"

You glanced over your shoulders to see a tall handsome looking guy hovering above you. "Not much, just stretching-the usual."

"[Name], you seemed troubled though. Luhan and Xiumin kept bickering about it during practice. Anything I can help with?"

You shook your head.

He rubbed his neck and sighed. "C'mon you can tell me. Weren't you the one who always said if we needed help we could come to you but it's now your turn. Anything bothering you, come find me" and then he shot you a smile as he left the practice room. 

Your eyes still fixed at the door. "Honestly Kris.....But thanks."

 

2 years later

"I wonder what's she doing, it's been awhile."

"I know, but she'll return. Trust me."

"She just needs time off guys....Don't worry about it."

Like that, Exo just nodded and plopped down on the cold floor of their practice room.

"But why would [Name] just do that?"

Conversations would go on about why you had left and when you would come back. Did [group name] fall apart? No but they couldn't accept the loss of another member. On the other hand, you were still sucessful but where did you go? 

Back home, waiting for his promise. 

 

Same Year, Summer

"Good morning [Name], you done yet? I wanna see some hot guys already!"

"Yup. Let's hurry before we're too late."

 

It felt like nothing happened over the two years for you. Well except for the fact you left the singing career for a better hope or so. You were eager today to watch them perform, yeah your juniors-Exo but you didn't want to show your face to them so you just kept it low and watched them from above-well you tried to keep hidden but your old friend kept on insiting to get closer to the stage so that she could post a picture of her two hot bias Sehun and Luhan on tumblr- to show off of course.  But being a strange person you are, you fled the scene and found yourself in a situation you didn't think would happen, at all. 

"[Name]!"

You glanced over your shoulder and shrieked. "Kris!" But instead of a happy reunion with him, you ran away. 

"I think I lost him....Wait why did I run away?", you said confused but aloud then turned to the direction of the stage but only to be caught by him.

He laughed. "[Name], honestly, I didn't know you hated me that much" but then he pointed to the giant ferris wheel, north of you two. "Should we go? I still have some time left to spare."

You sighed but nodded and started walking behind him. Following along behind him, you lowered your head and sighed. "Hey can I ask you a question?"

Kris shifted his body to you and nodded. 

"Do you remember?"

Just before you two arrived at the ferris wheel, he smiled and ruffled your hair. "You said it before. You wanted to go to Canada again to attend the summer fair back in your city. And now, here we are."

You pouted. "That explains it but it doesn't answer the question, Kris."

He suddenly pulled you in and smirked. "I do remember it. Originally you were inviting me to come along with you since we used to live in Canada but different provinces", he paused and looked at you with a smile. "Thank you."

You held your hand to your mouth as you spoke. "Province neighbours actually but yeah, I should be thanking you. I'm an oddball kind of girl and you somehow decoded my message", you looked side to side and took a breath, "This could be a good time to confess since something like this won't ever happen again....So...Umm....You see I'm trying to say is that-"

Kris took both of your hands and brought them out, away from your mouth. "I like you, no-I love you."

You flailed both of your arms and tried to keep a calm posture but obviously you couldn't. "Y-yeah, honestly this is sudden and a first but-but-"

"But what, [Name]? You don't have to give me an answer immediately. Just remember you're mine."

"You, honestly...." You took a deep breath in again. "I love you too but-"

"There's no buts if we both love eachother right?"

You couldn't handle it and felt like you were about to burst from happiness, so guess what?

You ran away, again. But this time with your lover following behind you (trying to figure out, what just happened).

 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnFqq96mwd93ii0gmjAWb

Extended Ending

"Oh my Kris-he's so hot!"

"You shouldn't say that."

"Hah? Why not [Name]? It's not like you're his girlfriend or something."

"Oh but I am."

"Say whaat-What did I miss in these two hours?? How could I miss this!"

"Oh look Luhan is on now. He's taking off his shirt."

"[Name]! Don't change the subject!"