Himchan - Dearest

☼ Turning Pages ☾

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMWiAeesHmSlDX26uAdkL

Kim Himchan. Your old best friend and crush. He was everything you wanted until you gave that chance away.

"[Name] I'm leaving-I'm going to be a singer, I want to."

"...Alright then go. Write me a letter when you hit your debut, Himchan. I'll support you till the end, I promise."

That chance. The chance to actually be part of his life rather than being to next to him. You blew that chance away by supporting his dream. When you look back into it all, nothing did change or happen to your guy's relationship. He did write you a letter and he did do a shout out to you but you didn't like it. 

You hated the thought of just being his friend and nothing more.

 

"Hey [Name], you going to work today?"

"Nope. Doctors again, sorry oppa."

"Again? You are a wreck but get better soon, kiddo."

That's right, you were a wrecked both mentally and physically. During your third year of highschool-something gone wrong. You and Himchan went to school together all the time but didn't go to the same highschool. You were interested in sports but injuring yourself too much and over doing it made your body worst to the point you had to see the doctors every week. By the time you hit 22, it still didn't cure and you had an incapability to do most sports and anything too physical without hurting yourself. Sports was your life but it was all being locked away.

Now you rarely go to work and you're always stuck at home either studying or watching tv. You do attend university but not the same one as your old friend again but you'd always see him walking back whenever you had went to the doctors. And as always you would hear that annyoing voice in you head. Go up and talk to him. He'll be glad!  But today as being a nice cousin you are, you were taking your younger cousin to a concert, her favourite-B.A.P. 

You knew nothing about what's in these days for music. You could care less too, music was your least favourite subject anyways. Music was just music for you but Himchan thought more and forced you to take the music classes. So the two of you could be together.

"You're quite modest [Name]-ah, and impatient too but it's alright I think it's cute."

You missed him. You obviously did but he was never actually next to you after his debut. It's been lonely ever since. You just wanted to hear those words of his again before you leave.

"[Name] wherever you'll be, I'll be next to you. Standing right next to you, laughing and crying next to you and happily being next to you."

You frozed and stood silently, staring at the clear sky.

"Himchan I'm not going to climb up that tree..."

"[Name], come on. Or you'll miss it!"

"Miss what?"

"The wonders of the world!"

"Okay....I'm going home."

"Not without me!"

"Sigh. What are you, Himchan?"

"Your future husband."

You were everything I had to make me feel secured and happy. Everything I wanted and needed but I let it go to waste. I should of been selfish for once. Himchan I hope you're doing fine when I'm not around. Let's look at the same sky again himchan. Till next time-bye. I loved you. You were my dearest friend that I fell for you. I'm sorry. 

-[Lastname][Name]

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQquGj_iNwWedV46nPihju

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

EXTENDED ENDING

"[Name]........"

"Himchan-hyung where are you going??"

"To her."