Zelo - Take a Chance

☼ Turning Pages ☾

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFKyNUAKbWqe_FrQeV0Jg

 When I look back into the past, sure I regretted most of it but in the end I'm glad since now I have someone next to me. Zelo and I, yeah the Zelo from the BAP, we have been dating ever since that night of the dance. 

I remember it as if it was yesterday...

_____________________________________________________________________

"Hmm.....So there's a dance coming up? Lucky I wish I could go! Do You think I can go?"

 You sighed at your friend's behaviour and continued on with your third math assignment but sadly enough your eyes thought less and kept wandering off into the distance, of him. Choi Jun Hong or most commonly known as Zelo is your best friend. He's a year older than you but the age difference didn't highly matter but the height....That's a different story. 

"So [Name] do you think I can go?"

"Honestly?....But maybe if you're brave enough you can sneak in."

"Alright! Sounds good! Thanks, [Name]--Oh hold on someone's calling me, be right back. k?"

 "No worries I'll still be here, go on" you mumbled as he turned his gaze away from you. As always everytime Zelo visited you there would be a sudden call from someone from his company calling him. It was difficult for you to understand him at times since he's part of an amazing kpop group and all, but little the less you still felt discouraged whenever it's just you two alone probably the fact it because you had a crush on him still. 

 

"[Name], I'm back. Anything new while I was gone?"

"Nothing really."

Awkward silence.

"Oh! Hey remember when we first met? Man that takes me back."

You laughed. "Yeah you literally fell on me that day too." 

 "But a miracle happened that day. It's how we met, [Name]." He smiled toward you but since you couldn't handle it you pressed your face against the palm of hand.

 We met not to long ago. Two years to be exact. I was running an errand for my friend and I happen to meet Zelo skateboarding but it looked like he made a mistake so he flew and fell on me. It hurted but if he hadn't fallen on me, we would of have never met or been friends. 

 

 You gazed off in his direction again. I wondered if he liked me as much as I liked him but was it possible for close friends to like eachother without being in the friendzone? I didn't want to risk it but I wanted to find out so badly!

"I can't handle it! I can't take it!"

Zelo just stares back confused. "[Name] are you okay?", he started to laugh, "Whatever it is, don't let it get to you."

 The thing is it's you! When will it be the day when we actually like eachother? "[Name] I have to go, thanks for everything. I'll pick you up tomorrow after school, k?" 

 

 

School finally had ended for the week. 

"So do you have a date in mind?"

You glared at him in disbelief. "Zelo, who or what are you considering?" 

He let out a laugh and patted your head "Nothing like that, I promise. It's just I have a friend who wants to be your date to the dance but he's too shy to admit liking you and asking you out."

You're confused on what he's trying to say but you still listen and after you stated, "If he doesn't ask me himself then he'll never be with me. It's a fact."

He let out a long sigh and rubbed his neck. "Consider it please! I'm begging you! He's desperate and also my really really close friend!"

 After a few minutes you finally agreed to it but he didn't tell you who exactly your date was. You were shocked though throughout the whole conversation. You thought over and over, he could never like you. It's hopeless.

 

 

Day of the dance.

 It's finally that day. The day were you were supposed to dance with the one you liked not someone your crush set you up with. You sighed. "Where is my date?" You scanned the whole area, just couples and friends dancing their butts off and also one teacher too..

 You sat quietly in your chair hoping your date would show up but he was no where to be found or seen. Just as you were about to call Zelo a couple of your friends dragged you to the dance floor. 

"[Name] he's not showing up and the dance will be over in 10 minutes! Let's dance!"

"He's right, you shouldn't waste your night just cause of some unknown guy! You don't see me dancing with my boyfriend!"

 You smiled slighty at your friends and took their hands to the floor but only to be caught in another guy's hand. You scanned him. Who was he? You never seen anyone like him here. Was this the guy the guy oppa recommended? The guy he resembles Zelo however.

"Excuse me while I take this lovely lady away", he said and ran off with you, still hand in hand.

"H-hey! Who are you?", you yelled. He looked normal and his sense of clothing was alright but why was he wearing a mask?

"Your prince charming."

"Huh? So you're my date?", you said flat. 

He started to laugh. "Honestly [Name] I thought you wouldn't be this clueless, guess I was wrong."

He pulled his masked over his face.

That blond hair, those eyes and that smile.

"ZELOOOO! W-what? H-how?"

He smiled and pulled you close in. "Stop stuttering first [Name]. To answer your question, I learned from someone that in order to get a certain somebody I needed to ask that person directly or else it could never happen so hear me out-"

"Wait! Jun Hong oppa I-I have something to say first" You took a deep breath in and then out and faced him "Oppa I always liked you! If you actually meant what you were saying last time then...Would you take me as your girlfriend instead of your friend?"

 You could feel your face burning up, you were also stutering. It was your worst nightmare but you did it. You did it since it was your last chance of bravery. You then looked at him and smiled, still blushing red. He tried to hide his red face from you during your confession, you ended up giggling. You walked up to him.

"Your answer?"

He looked away for a moment and took both of your hands and interlocked it into his. "It should of been obvious. It's a yes [Name]. I-I love you."

"I love you too." 

 

EXTENDED ENDING

"Say oppa did the teachers see you waltz in?"

"Nope but I shouldn't be worrying too much about it since I got you."

"Uh okay? But I think you better start running."

"Why do you say that [Name]-ugh nevermind. Alright let's run [Name]! You and I!" 

"Hah? Wait me too? Why!?" 

"It's because you love me, [Name]!"

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ90Zb51hHL-ulZyXo3Yf0